The Jews were 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Gurucam

You guys will probably not believe that I do not like writing this sad and bad news.

I wish that some of you guys can sooner (rather than later) come on to these truths which are totally from the Holy KJV N.T. and so deliver me, at least partially, from this (single handed) God given task, in the body of Christ.

Although this is far less than the cup which Jesus had to bear, this is a serious cup to be carrying. This is serious bad news to be delivering. This news will impact billion who have been deceived.

Matthews: 26 KJV N.T.
39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

You guys who elect to teach authentic Christianity will be called first in God's kingdom of heaven.

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The above confirmed that the disciples had to or must follow Jesus in the regeneration when he sits on his throne of glory in order to earn their appointments.

The question is how does one follow Jesus in the regeneration when he sit on his throne of glory?

When Jesus died, His Spirit was regenerated and he rose to Spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body to be the Lord of and in, spirit heaven. Clad only in His Spirit body, Jesus is on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven, ready willing and able to make intercession on behalf of Christians with the Holy Spirit. This is Jesus in the regeneration, seated on his throne of glory in spirit heaven.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

To know Jesus and follow Jesus in the regeneration, one must know Jesus in His Spirit during one's current life on earth, as Paul did. If one discern wisdom in and enforce the ten commandments on earth one is spiritually dead and cannot discern, and/or commune with the Spirit of Jesus (i.e. Jesus clad only in His Spirit body).

Peter could not and did not know Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus who is the Lord in spirit heaven. Peter knew Jesus in a physical body after he rose from the dead, before he actually rose to spirit heaven. This is not to know Jesus in His Spirit only format.

Fact is, only Paul achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus. This was well after Jesus had properly risen to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body and well seated on His throne of glory, on the right side fo the Holy Spirit.

Peter, in particular continue to discern wisdom in the ten commandments and continue to enforce the ten commandments on his charges. This is the vision of one who is in the flesh, i.e. a spiritually dead/Satanic person. The ten commandments are the ministration of spiritual death. Peter remained dead to his spirit. Peter remain in the flesh and Satanic. Peter remained one who savored the things of man and not the things of God.

In fact it seems clear that all the disciples knew Jesus only in the flesh. None seem to have known Jesus in the regeneration when he sat on his throne of glory, clad only in His Spirit body, on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

Only Paul knew Jesus after Jesus made his final assent to spirit heaven, clad permanently, only in His Spirit body, to sit on his throne of glory on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

Therefore all those positions (in spirit heaven) which were offered to the disciples are wide open. No disciple made it to those appointment. Only one of those appointments may be taken by Paul.

If one teaches authentic Christianity one can easily be appointed to one of those posts. Fact is, until now, no one taught authentic Christianity. My post are the first of it kind. Only now, in the fullness of time, is authentic Christianity surfacing. This is increased knowledge in the fullness of time. The fullness of time is the end of one age and the dawn of a new age. The surface of earth is at the end of the O.T. Age and the dawn of the N.T. Age.

Before this change of Age, authentic Christianity was 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T.

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Last edited:

Gurucam

From among all those people back then, only Paul followed Jesus authentically.

Since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord for Christians is the Spirit of Jesus. This is Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body.

This is not the physical 'seen' and temporal Son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from heaven. The physical 'seen' and temporal Jesus is no very consequential, one can blaspheme the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and one shall be forgiven. The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is different He is the Lord from heaven. :.

Paul is not a Lord in his own right. Paul is simply one who exemplified an authentic Christian. According to the Holy KJV N.T., Paul is the only one from among those people who became a Christian (an N.T./transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one own spirit in harmony with the Holy Spirit person). All others seem to have remained spiritually dead and under the O.T./ten commandments.

Peter was not and never became a Christian. Jesus never expected Peter to become a Christian. Jesus identified Peter to be Satan and Jesus expected Peter to remained Satan. Fact is, Jesus appointed Peter, as Satan to anchor His Satanic church which was to remain functional on earth, until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. Also Jesus committed the gospel of the ten commandments onto Peter and the ten commandments is the ministration of death and 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'.

Therefore Peter and his popes were expected to remain Satan and anchor Jesus' Satanic church where follower are kept under the ten commandments which killeth. Then, when they die, they are buried by their peers inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter who when they first.

The above are not the people who follow Jesus, in three day after their death to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

In fact the people in the church of Peter and Co. are the ones who deny and undermine the fact that people (Christians), can follow Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, in three day after they die.

They like to promote that every one goes to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter. And indeed all who buy into that idea, do go to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter, when they die, for an indefinite stay. From that catchment, billion are in hell. This is the very great majority of those called to be Christians. They have been deceived, indeed billions are deceived in this manner.

The above do not include the chosen few who are Christians.

Fact is, when the chosen few Christian die, they they do not go to hell. Instead, they are separated form their dead physical bodies and they rise in three day, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angels in spirit heaven. From this catchment only a chosen few are in heaven.

Last edited:

drbrumley

The point is to produce fruit.

Samaritan produced fruit by being merciful.

And Jesus says to Pharisee to do likewise.

Jesus' producing fruit is mainly about love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness and self control.

If you love God and love one another, you will produce fruit of spirit.

Again, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

“You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

Do what MeShak? Jesus replied D_ T___ A__ Y__ W___ L___.

Wonders if she can even say it.

drbrumley

Question: what must I do to inherit eternal life?

Answer: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

Jesus grades His answer: “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

He shall live. IMAGINE THAT!!!!!

But let's continue.

But he wanted to JUSTIFY himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

The same NEIGHBOR from verse 27.

Then Jesus explains what a NEIGHBOR is....the one who shows mercy....and Jesus says, "Go and do likewise."

glorydaz

She's deceptive.

They call it "subtle" and "cunning".

Gen. 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

God's Truth

Question: what must I do to inherit eternal life?

Answer: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

Jesus grades His answer: “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

He shall live. IMAGINE THAT!!!!!

But let's continue.

But he wanted to JUSTIFY himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

The same NEIGHBOR from verse 27.

Then Jesus explains what a NEIGHBOR is....the one who shows mercy....and Jesus says, "Go and do likewise."

You can't love your neighbor unless you are not stealing from your neighbor, and not lying about your neighbor, sleeping with his wife, and not murdering him.

Looks like you can't get out of obeying.

Jesus says loving your neighbor sums up the whole law.

Did you think that means it nullifies the whole law?