The Jews were 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ok Brainiac.... In the Samaritan story, there are commandments that are to be followed according to Jesus.....please list them....

The point is to produce fruit.

Samaritan produced fruit by being merciful.

And Jesus says to Pharisee to do likewise.

Jesus' producing fruit is mainly about love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness and self control.

If you love God and love one another, you will produce fruit of spirit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says, if you love Me keep my commands.

without loving Jesus, there is no salvation.

Love is mostly action, not just one time confession.

Striving to be like Jesus is life long endeavor.

Jesus says to be faithful to Him until the end.

there are all kinds of gems in Jesus' word.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GD, I don't see much of Jesus' love in what you say to your opponents.

If we don't have spirit of Jesus' love, we will not produce fruit.

It seems that you have been calling your opponents "hypocrite" over and over.

You need to look into the mirror, friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Ok Brainiac.... In the Samaritan story, there are commandments that are to be followed according to Jesus.....please list them....

Love God and love your neighbor as yourself.

How many times do you have to be told. It was in Samaritan account too.

Jesus explained how to do that by example of Samaritan.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
drb,

aren't you Mad? don't mad say they follow Paul, not Jesus?

So that makes Paul your Lord.

Why are you offended by this simple fact?

Gurucam

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The above says that Jesus came to identify and destroy, 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil'. The question is 'who or what had the power of death, that is the devil' (who or which Jesus destroyed)?

2 Corinthians: 3
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above tells us that the ten commandments are the ministration of death. Therefore the ten commandments is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil' . . . which Jesus came to destroy.

And indeed, that above say that Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments (i.e. him who had the power of death that is the devil) and replaced the ten commandments with his Spirit.

However Jesus did not abolish the ten commandments. He left it up to each person, through their free will and free choice to chose to either
1. ignore, throw out and transgress the ten commandments and be led by His Spirit, unconditionally and so reap eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven Or
2. continue to esteem, use, invoke and or promote the ten commandments and be dead to their spirits and so soweth only to flesh and reap corruption and entry into hell. This is the message in:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Each person is left to make the choice to either soweth to His Spirit or to soweth to the ten commandments (which is to be dead to one's spirit and so soweth to flesh):

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

In order to reap eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven one must soweth to Spirit. One who is 'dead to' his own spirit cannot soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

Such a one is his/her flesh. Such a one is only in the flesh and can soweth only to flesh and reap corruption and entry to hell.

Such a one cannot and do not, soweth to Spirit and cannot and do not, reap eternal life and entry to heaven.

tdhiggins

So are you saying producing fruit is not requirement?

How can producing fruit be a requirement? Do you expect an apple tree to produce apples when it is nothing but a sapling? No, the tree must reach certain point. For us, that point is the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit. Once we are born again, then we produce fruit. Once we are new creations, we are given power and grace to do the good works which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them (Eph. 2:10).

Jesus does not agree with you.

Please provide a specific reference in the Scriptures. I do not want to say anything contrary to Scripture, so if we can find that my views are incorrect, I would like to know so that I can change my thinking.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Please provide a specific reference in the Scriptures. I do not want to say anything contrary to Scripture, so if we can find that my views are incorrect, I would like to know so that I can change my thinking.

I appreciate your loving approace:)

Here is my source of my claim:
Luke 10:25-37 New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

[MENTION=20666]tdhiggins[/MENTION]

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Let me ask you this: do you think that Jesus meant that in order to be saved, you have to keep the law?

Yes, Jesus' laws, His commandments.

Jesus says if you love Me, keep My commandments.

Do you agree that you can produce fruit if you follow Jesus?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus also says if you are not born again, you will not inherit eternal life.

Do you think you are born again even if you don't produce fruit?

tdhiggins

Yes, Jesus' laws, His commandments.

Can you perfectly keep the law of God?

[QUOTE}Jesus says if you love Me, keep My commandments.[/QUOTE]

Jesus said if you love me, you will keep My commandments. Keeping the commandments is a result of loving the Lord, which is only possible through the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit.

Do you agree that you can produce fruit if you follow Jesus?

Yes, that's exactly what I've been saying. The difference is that the fruit does not make one saved. Fruit does not produce salvation, salvation produces fruit.

Gurucam

Meshak, cannot be and is not, a Christian.

Meshak, cannot be and is not, a Christian.

People who discern wisdom in the ten commandment, like Meshak, cannot be and are not, Christians. However she falsely believes that she knows Christianity.

Please beware of such unwitting false prophets and unawares false spying brethren. They can deny you the liberty (to transgress the ten commandments) which you have, by being Christians. She can do this by returning you to bondage under the ten commandments. She can deny you grace of God and Christ by returning you to bondage under the ten commandments.

Meshak may not be viciously Antichrist. In fact she seems only foolish, blind and cultist. However she is Antichrist. And she can still deceive many:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The Holy KJV N.T. is so very straightforward. However, billions of people deny and undermine its straightforwardness. Billion are essentially corrupt. They distort the Holy KJV N.T. to have it support their various agendas, so as to support their own comfort zones. For example:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The above says many accurate and correct Christian things. However let us just zoom-in on the confirmation that "when one is in the flesh, one is held under the ten commandments and one bring forth only fruit onto death and no fruits onto God".

On the other hand the above also say that 'my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

The above says that one is delivered from the law so that one can serve in the newness of spirit and so stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth only fruits onto God.

With respect to sex, marriage, procreation and covering, fruits onto death are children of the flesh, like Ishmael. The above say that those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the thou shalt not covet' commandment bring forth only children of the flesh, like Ishmael. However those who ignore and transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve their own spirits bring forth only children of God, like Issac.

In the above, the law that causes one to bring forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh and no fruits onto God/children of God is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

The instruction in the above is very clear: One who is converted (i.e. awakened to aware of his/her own heart/spirit) must covet, so as to serve his/her own heart/spirit. This is how one stops bringing forth fruits onto death/children of the flesh and start bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God.

The above conveys in the clearest possible manner that one who chooses to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment on themselves, their spouse and others bring forth only fruits onto death which include children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and no fruits onto God which include children of God (like Issac).

It is the New Testament/New covenant/Christians way to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit (soweth to Spirit) and so bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God. It is the O.T./ten commandments/Jewish tradition to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and so remain firmly in the flesh, soweth to only flesh and so bring forth only fruits onto death/children of the flesh, like Ishmael.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that only those who bring from the fruits of Christianity (i.e. fruits onto God/children of God, like Isaac) inherits God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Obviously 'fruits thereof' are fruits onto God/children of God, like Issac. They are spirit born children/people. They are children/people who are brought forth when sexually procreating couples ignore and transgress the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment, so as to serve their own spirits.

'Fruits thereof' are not fruits onto death/children of the flesh (like Ishmael). Fruits onto death/children of the flesh are brought forth by sexually procreating couples esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments on each other and on others.

Ishmael and his generation's esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They all bring froth fruits onto death/child of the flesh. They do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They are buried by their peers inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die.

Only Issac and his generations are led by the Spirit of Jesus through their own hearts/spirits. They all brig forth only fruits onto God/children of God. They inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm when they die and later they inherit God's kingdom of heaven on earth:

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The above confirms that together with Abraham and the prophets, only Issac and his generation inherit God's kingdom of heaven. They are the fruits onto God/children of God. They are people who ignore and transgress the the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and the other ten commandments) so as to serve their own spirits.

Ishmael and his generation are fruits onto death/children of the flesh. They are those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments). They are cast or trusted, out of God's kingdom of heaven.

There is not Math in the above. It is all simple kindergarten sums.

Foolish and deceptive people like Meshak and other people like her, discern wisdom in and esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, while erroneously believing that they are under grace of God and are Christians. They are all badly deceived. She and her relatives may have children. Since they all discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and ten commandments, their children will all be fruits onto death/children of the flesh.

Foolish people like Meshak should settle down, drop their 'religion' (be it Jehova's witness or some other) and seek out truth in the Holy KJV N.T.. She should pray to God for the the Spirit of discernment to poses her.

According to the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.(Meshak, her relatives and their children cannot, would not and do not enter God's kingdom of heaven. So what is the next best thing for Meshak and similar others to do? They simply deny, distort and corrupt the above basic, literal and clear truth in the Holy KJV N.T..

It is quite amazing that anyone can deny the above. However this is commonly done by a billions of Catholics and billions of traditional Christians, who clearly cannot be the chosen few who actually know scriptures, do not err and are chosen. They are clearly the deceived many who are billions.

The Catholic church and traditional Christian churches are clearly a cult which is comprised of billions of seemingly mad and blind followers. These billions of people cannot be and are not the chosen few who know scriptures. Therefore they must be the many (billions) who err and are chosen for God's kingdom of heaven.

They are a cult because one can not reach them with the literal truths in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are all know-it-all people, not according to their own discernment (of the Holy KJV N.T.). There are know-ers according to the ideas of false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, who are their chosen leaders, popes and priests.

Indeed how plain is the above truth. Yet, Meshak and the likes openly and easily deny, undermine and corrupt these truth, leading to their and their relatives serious determent.

Obviously her church is anchored by false prophets and unawares, false spying brethren who have her and he kind, well entangled with 'him who has the power of death, that is the devil/Satan.

I would willingly apologize for any thing here that is not supported, literally and clearly by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Can you perfectly keep the law of God?

Nope, but Jesus says anything is possible with God.

God is merciful, if you strive to abide by His laws, He will wipe away all our sins.

But it has to be doing your best to be like Jesus.

Jesus looks into our heart.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=20666]tdhiggins[/MENTION],

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

Do you think those abusive posters are producing fruit?

They claim as you do too.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have to go,

I would like to continue with [MENTION=20666]tdhiggins[/MENTION].

I will be back.

thank you my friend:)

Gurucam

All things are possible with God. However, the judgment of God is very impartial and based on only what one deserves or earn, though his own soweth-ing. Do not expect favors. Do not expect God to magically save you.

After this one life on earth, on your judgment day, your judgment is based solely on:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Fact is, although all things are possible, including making hundreds of bread and fish from thin air. The fact is, in much the same way that the great majority of people cannot materialize hundreds of fish and bread from thin air, every thing is not possible for every one.

Fact is, it is not possible for one to go to God's kingdom of heaven, arbitrarily. One cannot go to God's kingdom of heaven if one deny Jesus and esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and soweth to flesh instead of transgressing the ten commandments so as to soweth to Spirit (soweth according to the Spirit of Jesus).

Therefore although all things are possible for God. Every one is not God. God though Jesus introduce the first steps which can make some things (like going to heaven) possible for those who follow Jesus.

Fact is each person must, through his swoeth-ing, make the things (which he/she chooses to want) possible for him or her self.

There is a judgment for each person when he/she dies. And this judgement decided whether one goes to heaven or to hell. No one is favored arbitrarily in this judgment. This judgment is based on how and to what, one soweth to, while one live on earth. It is not a free for all and it is not arbitrary:

In fact everyone was warned that only a few can and will make it. It is confirmed that only those who soweth to Spirit go to heaven. Therefor only a few will actually soweth to Spirit. Billions will soweth to flesh and erroneously perceive that they are soweth-ing to Spirit. They will be deceived by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren.

Fact is, to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption and delivery to hell. Billion are deceived into believing that to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments is to soweth to Spirit.

If one esteems, uses, invokes and/or promotes the ten commandments, even in the least manner, one is sowth-ing to flesh and reap corruption and delivery to hell inside the earth with Satan/the devil, when one die. This is because the ten commandments killeth one's spiritual awareness and keeps one only in the flesh.

On the other hand, if one transgress the ten commandments so as to obey the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally one soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and delivery to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, when one die.

In order to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of one's own heart/spirit, one must cease being 'the dead' who is under the ten commandments. This require one to totally drop the ten commandments. Then one can become converted/born again (i.e. awakened to aware of, one's own heart/spirit.

To become converted or born again is to awaken to or become aware of, one's own heart/spirit. This is to no longer be dead to one own heart/spirit. This is to cease being 'the dead'. Only then can one be healed by Jesus.

Healing by Jesus happens only through the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. Only those who are healed by Jesus in this manner can be Christians. This is why 'the dead' (must be and are, held under the ten commandments), until they come onto Christ. They are the dead. They are dead to their own heart/spirit. The use of the ten commandments makes them and keeps them dead to their own hearts/spirits.

Being under the ten commandments deprives them of Grace of God and they cannot be in Christ. They cannot be Christians. Their heart/spirit are waxed gross/covered over. They cannot access their own heart/spirit. Therefore they cannot discern the Spirit of Jesus within their own heart/spirit. And they cannot be informed and led by the Spirit of Jesus. They cannot be healed by the live and living Jesus.

Currently Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body, on His throne of glory, on the right side of the Holy Spirit in spirit heaven. From that place and clad only in His Spirit body, as the living Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, Jesus is Lord for Christians.

Since 2000 odd years ago one can know Jesus and be known to Jesus only by achieving live communion with His Spirit through one's own heart/spirit and being led unconditionally in to all of one's works by this Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is to be healed by Jesus.

To be healed by Jesus is to discern the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit and be led into all of one's works by this Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. One who discern wisdom in, esteems, use, invokes and/or promote the ten commandments are literally kept dead to their own heart/spirit and are literally dead to their own heart/spirit. They cannot discern or be led by the Spirit of Jesus. They cannot soweth to Spirit. They can soweth only to flesh.

The above define the curse of the ten commandments. One one who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments make it to heaven. They all go to hell.

For the above reason, Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit but only for those who believe in Him. For those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke andor promote the ten commandments, Jesus left the ten commandment intact and instructed his disciple, let the dead bury each other, by using the ten commandments:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Those who believe in the Spirit of Jesus has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The judgment of God is very impartial and based on only what one deserves or earn, though his own sowething. Do not expect favors:

Do not be deceived, although all things are possible with God, one can and will get only those things that are inline with how and to what, one soweth.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My goodness.

Is that your master Paul teach how to talk?

I would like to elaborate this comment.

Master means lord,

If Jesus is your Master or Lord, you will strive to follow His commands without questioning.

Jesus followers have responsibility to be a good witness to the world.

If what we say is abusive, mocking, ridiculing, name calling, do you think we are being a good witnesses?

I don't think so.

If we don't strive to follow Jesus, we cannot or will not be a good witnesses for our Lord, Jesus Christ.

It is that simple.

love and peace in Christ.

tdhiggins

Nope, but Jesus says anything is possible with God.

God is merciful, if you strive to abide by His laws, He will wipe away all our sins.

But it has to be doing your best to be like Jesus.

Jesus looks into our heart.

Meshak, unfortunately, what you are saying is the not the Gospel of Grace. The Gospel tells us that we cannot keep the law, that we are incapable of perfection. Only Jesus lived a perfect life, and only His death can pay for our sins. Salvations comes through trusting that the work that Jesus did is applied to us, not by trying to live a perfect life. This is the very thing that the Pharisees got wrong. They thought they were supposed to try their best to live a perfect life. But the point of the law was to show us that we need a savior. If you keep the law perfectly, there is no need of grace.

Gurucam

Jesus said:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

The following also happened:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

In the above it is confirmed that Jesus began to tell his disciples that the must go to Jerusalem and there the Jewish and other elders, priests and scribes will deny, persecute, torture and eventually kill him. To this Peter told Jesus do not go to Jerusalem, by-pass Jerusalem. Do not go there to suffer physical death etc. Because of this advise from Peter Jesus identified Peter to be Satan/the devil.

Jesus told Peter that he savored the things of man and not the things of God. Jesus was prepared to give up His physical life so as to gain eternal life. Physical life is a thing of man. Spiritual life is a thing of God. These things Peter did not grasp or know. Peter was still in the flesh and found that preserving physical life was most important.

Therefore Peter was advising Jesus to save his physical life and loose his spiritual life. Peter did not know or recognize that "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it". And this made Peter, Satan.

The sad fact is that the ten commandments and in particular the 'thou shall not kill' commandment is geared only to save the physical lives of humans. Saving the physical lives of humans is thing of man. This is not a thing of God. This is the work of Satan/the devil. Jesus identified Peter to be Satan/the devil because he sought to have Jesus save his physical life and deny his spirit life.

And indeed Jesus identified the ten commandments to be 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil and Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.

The power of death is the power to kill one's awareness of one's own heart/spirit. This is the work of the devil/Satan. The ten commandments is him who had the power of death, that is the devil/Satan. Peter was identified to be Satan/the devil by Jesus because Peter suggested that Jesus deny his spirit mission and serve the flesh agenda of saving his physical life.

The ten commandment is the Satan/the devil because they also killeth one's spiritual awareness and instead have one preserve and serve the interests of one's flesh and blood body. The ten commandments was not a live physical manifestation of Satan/the devil, like Peter. The ten commandments are Satan/the devil, in ideas form. They both serve the same purpose.

In fact the ten commandments is a tool for spiritually killing people which was put in the hand of (committed onto) Satan/the devil/Peter.

Therefore, Jesus did not abolish the ten commandments. Jesus left the ten commandments for the dead/Satanic people to use them, so that they will willingly and orderly bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. The aim of Jesus and God was to cunningly have 'the dead/Satanic people bury each other willingly and peaceful inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter (who was sent there first). This was according to Jesus second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'

Jesus had another different agenda for those who actually listened to and follow Him. These people became Christians and differed in no way for Jesus (except that Jesus is Lord of all). This means that these people are buried inside the earth, in hell when they die. When these people die the separate from their dead physical bodies clad only in their spirit bodies, in three days after death, like Jesus Christ.

Then they are clad only in their spirit bodies and they are received by the Spirit of Jesus (i.e. Jesus clad only in His Spirit body). And taken to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm to the mansion in God's house (in spirit heaven) which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them.

All the while the dead (i.e. all who esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least manner) have been sent to hell under a very 'iffy' promise that their spirits may be saved. Some are in hell for 2000 odd years already.

On the other hand authentic Christians are all in spirit heaven in God's kingdom when they die. They all went there in three days after they die on earth.

The sad fact is that, in spite of rhetoric to the contrary from a billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians, Peter remained Satan/the devil who savor the things of man (like physical life) instead of things of God (like loosing one's physical to gain one's spirit life in heaven).

The ten commandments which is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil, was committed onto Peter. Clearly Peter was expected by Jesus to remain Satan/the devil,. And indeed Peter/Satan, his popes and their church and every one else who they influenced have been actively enforcing the ten commandments (which is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil) on their charges.

The above has been on going for all of the past 2000 odd years. This means that Peter/Satan, his popes and their church and every one else who they influenced have kept and made billion, the dead who get buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die.

None of their charges became converted and onto to the Spirit of Jesus and so none were able to rise to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, in three day after they die. None followed Jesus to spirit heaven. All of their charges of Peter/Satan, his popes and their church and every one else who they influenced, were dismissed and dispatched to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter who went there first because of his Satanic/devilish/antichrist beliefs and ideas.

Up to this day, Peter/Satan, his popes and their church continue to enforce the ten commandments, which are geared to preserve physical life on earth. The vision of Peter/Satan, his popes and their church continue to be to savor the things of man (i.e. like saving one's physical life) instead of savoring the things of God which is giving-up one's life (if necessary) to serve one's own spirit agenda.

The vision of Peter/Satan, his popes and their church was to support the ruling status quo, instead of serving the agenda of God. Up to recently the ruling status were Satanic/spiritually dead people. And indeed the external influences supported them. This has changed recently. Their time has passed.

Fact is, in the Christian approach to life, this one life on earth was not given for one to have and enjoy a physical life on earth. Under this system one is given this one life on earth to sacrifice one's physical life and even give-up one's physical life, on earth by being led by and serving the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally. One is required to do this so that one can gain eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, when one dies. Then later such a one can return to the surface of earth, when God kingdom kingdom of heaven comes here.

Billions of Catholics and billion of traditional Christians have abandon this Jesus/God given mission. They went about savoring the things of man and not the things of God. They esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which are totally geared to only protect their physical life one life. They totally rejected the idea of loosing their physical life, if necessary, to be led by the Spirit of Jesus.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians are replications of Satan/Peter. They savorest the thing of man and not the things of God. They totally refused to give up or simply use, their physical life so as to gain a spiritual life in God's kingdom of heaven when they die.

This all O.T., if only they did not pretend to be Christians and hold false expectation that Jesus know them and will help them.

Jesus simple instruction is: "whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it". A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians savor the things of man. The savor their physical life, by esteeming, using invoking and promoting the ten commandments, instead of using (sacrificing if necessary) their physical life so as to soweth according to the Spirit of Jesus and so earn eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven when they die. After this success, they earn the eternal right to live as a human or an angel any where that God's kingdom have been established.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians have denied themselves this golden (one time) opportunity. Instead they choose, in their one life on earth, to preserve their hellish life on earth by esteeming the ten commandments so as to preserving their physical life and they soweth-ing to flesh and reap corruption and hell, when they die. They simply use their one life on earth to soweth to flesh and reap corruption and delivery to hell when they die.

. . . many of these Catholics and traditional Christians see themselves as experts in Christianity. They are all O.T./ten commandments people who are not under grace of God and who have benefited nothing from Christ.

To late was the cry of billion of Catholics and traditional who have die, to date. Soon, it seems, that too late will be the cry of billions more.

There is only the simple and straight forward way to read, all of the following, which say the same thing:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Last edited: