The Jews were 'the dead', in Jesus instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Gurucam

Catholics and traditional Christians like to say that Jesus came to fulfill the law (i.e. the ten commandments). And this is indeed correct.

However in the next step they assume and promote that to fulfill the law is to endorse the law. This is totally deluded. Although Jesus did not abolish the law. It is totally wrong to conclude that Jesus fulfilled the law by reinstating the law.

Fact is, Jesus did reinstate the law for those who choose to be under the law:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

However Jesus also came to and did also fulfilled the law. These are two different things.

The fulfilling of the ten commandments is to fulfill what the ten commandments was intended to do. The law results in a certain end for those who are under the law and Jesus came to make sure in a real and physical manner that those people who are under the law, reap that end.

It is clearly stated that under the ten commandments those who transgress, even one of the ten commandments and if they do this, even in the least manner, they all get sin, fall short of the glory of God and go to hell.

And in spite of the above, Jesus did not abolish the law for everyone. As bad as the law is, Jesus did not deprive anyone their free will to chose to be under the law. Jesus left the law intact for those who choose to be (or remain) under the law. Jesus did away with the law only for those who choose to be under (or led by) His Spirit:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
(to transgress the ten commandments and get no sin)

To be under the law means that everyone who in the least manner esteems, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, sin, fall short of the glory of God and must go to hell, inside the earth with Satan.

Therefore to fulfill the law means that every one, who in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, sin, fall short of the glory of God and must go to hell.

Therefore, Jesus (who came to fulfill the law) is here to dispatch every one who is under the law to hell inside the earth, with Satan. This is the fulfillment of the law and it apples to everyone who is under the law.

Jesus achieved the above by committing the ten commandments onto Peter and his church. And appointing Peter to anchor a church which enforces the ten commandments on people who follow them. And so Peter and his church enforced the ten commandments on their followers. And so all their followers sin (for none can uphold the law adequately). They all sin and fall short of the glory of God and they all get buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The above is how Jesus fulfilled the ten commandments.

However Jesus came to fulfill another promise that God made to Abraham and his seed. God promised Abraham and his seed, a Spirit that will deliver them from the ten commandments, which was an obvious curse.

So Jesus also did away with the ten commandments and replace the ten commandments with His Spirit for those who choose to abandon the ten commandments and follow Him. This is the Christian commission that was exemplified by Paul and not by Peter, at all.

Last edited:

Gurucam

you posted a lot of stuff there, i see no scripture that says Paul and no one else followed Jesus correctly.

I am not going to spoon feed you. Jesus did not spoon feed any one. Spoon feeding is not the Christians way.

You have to do the work to get the benefit. I will only awaken your interest.

In fact it is know that one must be given by God to know Truth before one can get truth. So the work that you need to do is: 'become given by God to know truth'. This is the primary mystery of God's kingdom of heaven, which were given, by Jesus, only privately to only the disciples.

Do you how to become given by God to know truth? I guest that you believe that you are given by God to know truth. Therefore you must 'know' how to be given by God to know truth.

All truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth, Who is the Spirit of Jesus. Truth does not come from the physically written and/or the physically spoken scriptures. And this Spirit was made available only after the physical Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven.

You have to be given by God to get all truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth can be discerned only spiritually. Paul was able to discern and commune with the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth, only because he was spiritually awaken/spiritually aware.

You rely on scriptures for your information because you are not spiritually aware. You are not born again'. Therefore you cannot get any thing from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Fact is Christianity is anchored on only the Spirit of Jesus and not the physical Jesus. It was declared that since 2000 odd years ago the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is the Lord:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord (for Christians) is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

Also, the physical Jesus left it up to the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth (i.e. the Spirit Jesus) to bring all truth. There were many things that the physical Jesus could not and did not tell the disciples. There were big holes in the knowledge which the physical Jesus delivered to the disciples.

Jesus left it up to His Spirit Who is the Spirit of Truth to actually bring all truth to the disciples. And this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth was made available only after the physical Jesus left by crucifixion and rising to spirit heaven:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

It was up to the disciples and others to achieve communion with Jesus in His Spirit form, as the Spirit of Truth, after he physically left. This is the only way that they and anyone else could get 'all truth' which is the essence of Christianity.

The Holy KJV N.T. records that only Paul achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth well after the physical Jesus died and his Spirit was regenerated and he rose to spirit heaven. This was on the road to Damascus. Therefore only Paul knew the live and living Lord and only Paul got all truth.

Although the disciple knew and spoke with, Jesus after he was crucified. They knew him only in a physical body. Jesus did not expect the disciples to discern him in His Spirit body. So Jesus re-materialize a physical body for their benefit.

Of course the disciples all demanded physical signs that he (Jesus) was actually the physical Jesus who survived his crucifixion. Therefore Jesus was forced to appear before them in a physical body before he actually rose to spirit heaven, clad only in his spirit body.

It is confirmed that, from among all people back then, only Paul was able to detect and commune with Jesus when he was clad only in His Spirit body.

There is no record of any disciple achieving communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. Therefore no disciple got all truth. They remained with only the partial (half baked) ideas which the physical Jesus delivered. Only Paul got all truth (the total information about Christianity.)

All truth is the basis of Christianity. Therefore only Paul and none of the disciples got all truth and so became Christians.

Paul was the only only one with the capacity and experience to provide all truth. Only Paul's revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. is reliable as Christian truths.

Most of the information in the Holy KJV N.T. that can be credited to the disciple were from the physical Jesus. This information predates the death and crucifixion and rise to heaven of the physical Jesus. Jesus confirmed that this information is not 'all truth'. Jesus confirmed that this knowledge lacked many things that he could and did not tell the disciples.

Jesus said that the Spirit of Truth will be made available after he left, physically and this Spirit will bring all truth. Fact is, all the revelations which is recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. with respect to the disciple, are not "all truth" because these did not come from the Spirit of Truth. These came form the physical Jesus and Jesus confirmed that these are all half baked ideas. Many thing are left out of these ideas. The disciple simply could not bear the whole truth and they were simply not told the whole truth.

The disciples, who knew only the physical Jesus, did not get all truth from the physical Jesus. The physical Jesus simply could not and did not give them all truth. Jesus simply could not and did not tell them many important things.

Jesus left it up to His Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, to bring 'all truth' after he physically left.

However the Holy KJV N.T. records that (only) Paul achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus Who is the Spirit of Truth. This was on the road to Damascus.

There is no record in the Holy KJV N.T. of any one else back then and there, having communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. With respect to this Paul stood alone and Gospel of un-circumcision (i.e. the Christian Gospel which is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments) was committed onto only Paul by the Spirit Jesus.

Therefore those who seek to condemn Paul (or even put the disciples above and before Paul) must know that Jesus confirmed that none of the disciple got all truth from Him. Jesus could not and did not tell the disciple many important Christian truth/things.

However Paul would know these things (all truth) because he had direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. And one need to be very grateful for Paul and for the information which he provide in the Holy KJV N.T.

The above confirms that Paul is so much more important (to aspiring Christians and Christians), than any and all the disciple.

Blasphemy of the disciples is nothing. At worse this is blasphemy of the physical Jesus and one shall be forgiven for this.

However blasphemy of Paul is blaspheme of the Spirit of Jesus and this is not forgivable either in this world or in the world to come.

Billions do not actually know the Holy KJV N.T., they are simply corrupting and distorting the Holy KJV N.T.. However this was prophesied.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know you will change around.

And claim we are liars.

You have done this kind of things many times.
You cannot show one single place where we say follow Paul, not Jesus, because we have never said follow Paul, not Jesus.

jaybird

I am not going to spoon feed you. Jesus did not spoon feed any one. Spoon feeding is not the Christians way.

You have to do the work to get the benefit. I will only awaken your interest.

In fact it is know that one must be given by God to know Truth before one can get truth. So the work that you need to do is: 'become given by God to know truth'. This is the primary mystery of God's kingdom of heaven, which were given, by Jesus, only privately to only the disciples.

Do you how to become given by God to know truth? I guest that you believe that you are given by God to know truth. Therefore you must be know how to be given by God to know truth.

so in other words you dont have any scripture that actually says Paul, and no one else, followed Jesus correctly?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Peter was one of the three elders personally chosen by Jesus. i have faith that Jesus knew what He was doing when choosing him.
Paul was personally chosen by Jesus.
I have faith that Jesus knew what He was doing when choosing him.

jaybird

Well just what level do you place Paul?

an early church father, saint. good teacher. there are clearly levels. 12 Apostles with three elders, the elders are higher than the other Apostles, the Christ is higher than the elders, prophets like John have high authority.
i have never had an issue with Paul, my issue has always been the many other teachers chosen just the same as Paul but we dont use their works for teaching.
then you have people making the funny claims that the 12, the elders, James the brother of Jesus, leader of the 1st church of Jerusalem, none of these guys followed correctly like Paul.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
an early church father, saint. good teacher. there are clearly levels. 12 Apostles with three elders, the elders are higher than the other Apostles, the Christ is higher than the elders, prophets like John have high authority.
i have never had an issue with Paul, my issue has always been the many other teachers chosen just the same as Paul but we dont use their works for teaching.
then you have people making the funny claims that the 12, the elders, James the brother of Jesus, leader of the 1st church of Jerusalem, none of these guys followed correctly like Paul.
The risen Lord Jesus Christ personally chose Paul and gave Paul his marching orders.
That certainly doesn't look like some "lower lever".

drbrumley

Reading other people's mail too huh? It's pervasive I tell ya.

I don't recall anyone saying none of those guys followed correctly...they indeed followed correctly for the task they were givin...

jaybird

The risen Lord Jesus Christ personally chose Paul and gave Paul his marching orders.
That certainly doesn't look like some "lower lever".

Jesus personally has chosen local preachers in many communities to this day. so all these people are on the same level as James, John the baptist, Elijah, Enoch?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus personally has chosen local preachers in many communities to this day. so all these people are on the same level as James, John the baptist, Elijah, Enoch?
If they are all on the same level, then why do you say Paul is not up to their level?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I don't recall anyone saying none of those guys followed correctly...they indeed followed correctly for the task they were givin...
Yeppers.

And as Jesus told Peter when he asked what the path of the disciple Jesus loved would be ...... Jesus told Peter to just do as he was told and not worry about the plan of another.
John 21:19-21

Not to mention that the eye cannot say it has a level of importance above the hand. (1 Cor 12)
The BOC has one head, no co-head, no sub-head, etc.

jaybird

And pray tell, who were they?

And pray tell, who were they?

Hermas and Barnabus were a few

the OP says Paul and only Paul followed correctly which would mean anyone other than Paul (those guys) did not.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You cannot show one single place where we say follow Paul, not Jesus, because we have never said follow Paul, not Jesus.

So you don't believe Jesus' word or teaching is for the Jews and not for the gentiles?

Lets see how you are going to answer this question.:)

Love and the Truth in Jesus' word.