the four horsemen

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the four horsemen

The rider of the white horse is Constantine from the white sea

The rider of the red horse is Mohammed from the red sea, Antichrist

The rider of the black horse is Marx from the black sea, communism

The rider of the pale horse is with us now

So you say Constantine did not come from the White Sea? This is true but did you know that even today the Turks refer to the [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_Sea#cite_ref-6"]Mediterranean Sea as the white sea[/URL]? It is a rough sea with what they call white caps, which makes it look white. Also did you know that bow in Genesis means covenant? Constantine started the Christian empire that was to last over a thousand years. It would not have happened without divine intervention.

To be continued…….

back to
the apocalypse

the colors are significant

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
1024px-Apocalypse_vasnetsov-722x378.jpg

Death, Pestilence, War, and Conquest.

Pale as corpse, black as plague, red as blood, and white as dominion.
They are direct representations of themselves.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
your interpretation of the four horsemen should fit your interpretation of the rest of the apocalypse

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the rider of the white horse moved the capital of the roman empire to constantinople and started a one thousand year empire which would be ended by the second beast started by the rider of the red horse

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The white horse symbolizes false Christianity.

The red horse symbolizes warfare.

The black horse symbolizes famine.

The pale (green) horse symbolizes disease.

CherubRam

Zechariah 1:8

During the night I had a vision, and there before me was a man mounted on a red horse. He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, brown and white horses.In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Zechariah 6:6

The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west,(Christians going West to America) and the one with the dappled horses toward the south.”In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Revelation 6:2
I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. (One crown of life for Michael.)
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Revelation 19:11
[ The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast ] I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. (Christ, whom has many crowns.)

Revelation 19:14
The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. (People of heaven.)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not understand your question.

First seal - false Christianity: "And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer." (Revelation 6:2) "For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many." (Matthew 24:5)

Second seal - warfare: "Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth and that people should kill one another, and there was given to him a great sword." (Revelation 6:4) "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. (Matthew 24:7)

Third seal - famine: "So I looked, and behold, a black horse and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand." (Revelation 6:5) "And there will be famines" (Matthew 24:7)

Fourth seal - pestilences: "So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him." (Revelation 6:8) "pestilences" (Matthew 24:7)

The four horsemen of the apocalypse.