the four horsemen

CherubRam

First seal - false Christianity: "And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer." (Revelation 6:2) "For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many." (Matthew 24:5)

Second seal - warfare: "Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth and that people should kill one another, and there was given to him a great sword." (Revelation 6:4) "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. (Matthew 24:7)

Third seal - famine: "So I looked, and behold, a black horse and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand." (Revelation 6:5) "And there will be famines" (Matthew 24:7)

Fourth seal - pestilences: "So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him." (Revelation 6:8) "pestilences" (Matthew 24:7)

The four horsemen of the apocalypse.
The White and Dapple horses is Christianity. The Red horse is Islam. And the Black horse is Russia. And the Pale horse is death and the grave. In the last days Michael comes first before the others; he is the person with a single crown.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The White and Dapple horses is Christianity. The Red horse is Islam. And the Black horse is Russia. And the Pale horse is death and the grave. In the last days Michael comes first before the others; he is the person with a single crown.

Is that what Jesus said?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
White Sea is part of Russia. A white horse is parabolic for victory or victor. The person in Rev 6 has a single crown of life, whereas Christ has many crowns.

the turks have always referred to the mediterranean as the white sea

CherubRam

I take that as a no and you are right, that is not what Jesus said.

You tuned him out in favor of your own theory.

You don't know what apocalypse means do you?

I'm done talking. Have a nice day.

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the riders are significant players -
the colors are significant -
what they have in their hand and what they were given are significant -
it has to fit -
it has to make sense

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear chrysostom,

The time is coming when all of your untruths and stories shall be uncovered and seen for the lies that they have been, and you will receive your reward and recompense. That's all I have to say.

May Jesus Forgive You,

Michael

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The white horse symbolizes false Christianity.

The red horse symbolizes warfare.

The black horse symbolizes famine.

The pale (green) horse symbolizes disease.

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrickj,

I am not paranoid, if that's what you think. No, I'm saying that chrysostom has made up these stories, things he has not been told by God, neither has he had any angels come and tell him what certain scriptures mean, nor any true and divine vision for each claim either. Don't be upset with me, pj. Re the storyteller instead.

May God Be With You,

Michael

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Dear patrickj,

I am not paranoid, if that's what you think. No, I'm saying that chrysostom has made up these stories, things he has not been told by God,

this is true
-but-
they are based on history which seems to fit what has been prophesied