Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Flat Earth: Sun and waxing gibbous moon both above the horizon in the sky at the same time.

This would not be possible on a globe earth.

--Dave
Another video (this time without zooming in to show which side of the moon the shadow is on, though it's still obvious) where the person behind the camera pans one direction, then a perpendicular direction between each celestial body, instead of panning directly from one to the other in a straight line.
[MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] another one for you to stitch together if you have time.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Moon Shadow is Wrong for Globe Earth

The angle is wrong if sun is illuminating the moon.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Another video (this time without zooming in to show which side of the moon the shadow is on, though it's still obvious) where the person behind the camera pans one direction, then a perpendicular direction between each celestial body, instead of panning directly from one to the other in a straight line.
[MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] another one for you to stitch together if you have time.

I don't know how to do that.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:confused:

To be clear - if an airplane takes off and goes in an infinite straight line they will wind up where? I don't understand what you mean by "you end up somewhere beyond the ice wall that surrounds it."

Please clarify what you mean by this...

Look up flat earth model.

--Dave

WizardofOz

Dave - A guy flew around the world

Here is his flight path.

Spoiler
Terrain-map.jpg

How did he do this?

WizardofOz

Around the equator is the same for both flat and globe models.

--Dave

But he flew in a straight line/traveled in one direction and ended up where he started.

Do some work, look up a few things before you ask simple questions that have easy answers with a little research of your own.

--Dave

I did. It appears a plane would his ice or a dome over the flat earth...correct me if that's wrong.

If you're too busy to discuss the topic of the thread, I'll move on. :e4e:

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But he flew in a straight line/traveled in one direction and ended up where he started.

I did. It appears a plane would his ice or a dome over the flat earth...correct me if that's wrong.

If you're too busy to discuss the topic of the thread, I'll move on. :e4e:

If you have a specific point to make, make it. Make an argument, I'm not going to make one for you.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Daytime Moon Proves The Flat Earth

--Dave
Is that you speaking Dave? Just curious.

Now, Dave, I've explained this before, but I'll explain it again. The reason the moon is black at night, but has a bluish tinge during the day is....

SURPRISE! The color of the atmosphere which it shines through, which is also blue.

Dave, what would happen if you took a photo of the moon during the day, at any phase, then filtered out the color of the surrounding atmosphere from the entire photo? Do you think it could possibly darken up the mares?
You tell me. Make an argument, as I have said, I'm not going to make one for you or anyone else.

--Dave
I'm asking you a question, Dave, for you to answer.

WizardofOz

If you have a specific point to make, make it. Make an argument, I'm not going to make one for you.

--Dave
:plain:
How could a man fly in one direction and end up at the same spot in a flat-earth model? How do you explain his exploits? He flew in one direction the entire trip and ended where he began.

chair

According to this video the other side of the moon does not exist.

It would be impossible to see the sky where the other half should be if it did exist.

--Dave

Dave,

Sometimes you can see that "other side of the moon". I have seen this myself, and if you look at the right time, you can see it as well (I know you do not trust any internet site, unless it matches your beliefs).

The blue color of the sky is caused by light scattering in the atmosphere. the scattered light can block your view of that "missing part of the moon"- but it is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.