the church

Right Divider

Body part
right divider got his bible from God
-and
-doesn't need the church
Never said that, you LIAR. Did your "church" teach you to do that?

I'm IN and NEED the CHURCH WHICH IS HIS BODY. Something that you know nothing about.

I certainly don't need that lying, cheating RCC "church"!

SaulToPaul 2

Never said that, you LIAR. Did your "church" teach you to do that?

I'm IN and NEED the CHURCH WHICH IS HIS BODY. Something that you know nothing about.

I certainly don't need that lying, cheating RCC "church"!

I am not sure why Chrys considers his "the church" a separate entity from himself.

Choleric

Was Mary's mother sinless?

And of course, MARY'S grandmother and great grandmother must have also been sinless according to his satanic church.

. Chrys is gonna have to run that logic all the way back.

He will have a problem in the garden though. Then what?

HisServant

it just makes sense
-Jesus could not be born of a sinful woman

He had to be born of a sinful woman to fulfill prophesy and to conquer sin and death. i.e he was born with the same sinful nature that every human is born with, but he resisted that nature and defeated it.. even to the point of the cross.

If he was not born of a sinful woman then he wasn't truly man.. and could not have atoned for our sins as a perfect sacrifice in our stead.

Anyhow, your doctrines about Mary are straight out of the pagan religion surrounding Diana (Artemis)... she had a baby and then was made a virgin again.. she was a demi-god.. etc.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
And of course, MARY'S grandmother and great grandmother must have also been sinless according to his satanic church.

. Chrys is gonna have to run that logic all the way back.

He will have a problem in the garden though. Then what?

mary is not God
-and
-being born of a sinful woman is not a problem for her

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
He had to be born of a sinful woman to fulfill prophesy and to conquer sin and death. i.e he was born with the same sinful nature that every human is born with, but he resisted that nature and defeated it.. even to the point of the cross.

If he was not born of a sinful woman then he wasn't truly man.. and could not have atoned for our sins as a perfect sacrifice in our stead.

Anyhow, your doctrines about Mary are straight out of the pagan religion surrounding Diana (Artemis)... she had a baby and then was made a virgin again.. she was a demi-god.. etc.
don't see the logic there
-mary is special
-and
-necessary to bring Jesus into the world
-and
-we know how necessary that was

HisServant

don't see the logic there
-mary is special
-and
-necessary to bring Jesus into the world
-and
-we know how necessary that was

She is no more special than you or I am.

But mankind considers her blessed because of her obedience to the Holy Spirit.

Unfortunately, in your church's idolization of the human family, you have taken many liberties with doctrine.

Someday, we will find out whether she ended up in heaven or not.

Choleric

mary is not God
-and
-being born of a sinful woman is not a problem for her

So why was it not a problem for her but you apparently think it was a problem for Jesus?

Why not just believe what the bible says. Either Mary or Jesus had to be born from an imperfect mother. The bible says it was Jesus. You say it was Mary.

You logic fails again.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
She is no more special than you or I am.

But mankind considers her blessed because of her obedience to the Holy Spirit.

Unfortunately, in your church's idolization of the human family, you have taken many liberties with doctrine.

Someday, we will find out whether she ended up in heaven or not.

the church has more credibility than you
-has the keys
-has the power to bind and loose

HisServant

the church has more credibility than you
-has the keys
-has the power to bind and loose

Based on its behavior, it has Zero credibility... most of the world agrees with me.

Every time you say that, I bet most of the readers here chuckle a little... and feel so sadly for you at the same time.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Based on its behavior, it has Zero credibility... therefore it has no keys and no power to bind and lose.

I look forward to Christ returning and passing through the Vatican with a whip and driving the Pope and his followers out. Then destroying the Vatican and leaving not a single stone remaining.

you are attacking His church and His mother
-take another look at what Jesus did at His temple
-what you are doing is risky to say the least

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
So why was it not a problem for her but you apparently think it was a problem for Jesus?

Why not just believe what the bible says. Either Mary or Jesus had to be born from an imperfect mother. The bible says it was Jesus. You say it was Mary.

You logic fails again.

Jesus is God
-and
-mary isn't
-that is the difference

Choleric

Jesus is God
-and
-mary isn't
-that is the difference

Now you are avoiding the logic. You are playing dumb.

You said Jesus had to be born of a perfect woman to be sinless.

So if Mary is perfect, she too had to be born of a perfect woman. So Mary's mom Was sinless.

If MARY'S mom was sinless, then her grandmother had to also be sinless.

And we follow that logic all the way to Adam and Eve. Your logic creates a line of perfect people.

Or, God used Mary's egg and no mans sperm and created a sinless Jesus as He was His father as the scriptures say.