the church

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[:dizzy: Christ, not Peter, is the Rock (Ps 118:22, Mt 21:42, 44, Mk 12:10, Lk 20:17, 1 Pe 2:4-8, Ac 4:11, Is 8:14, 28:16, Ro 9:33, Da 2:34-35, 45, 1 Co 10:4). See: A Scriptural Response to: Biblical Evidence or Catholics St. Joseph Communication] Not in Matthew 16:18, as is decisively demonstrated here and here.
:yawn: Non causae ut causae

As a reminder, Cruciform is a grace-perverter :eek:linger: (Gal. 1:6–8), bound by traditions (Mt 15:9) and deceitful in all his ways (Eph. 4:14).

See:

Cruciform

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
the church feeds us...Jesus ask peter to feed His sheep

:dizzy: Peter was never a pope. One need not go to your pope
lips.gif
(Re 17:5) with a fish god hat. The believer goes to the throne of grace (Heb 4:16).
poisson.gif

See:

Mithraism and the Catholic Church
No Priest

p-119152-44512-fish-food.jpg

Cruciform

Your "history fantasy" is all in your mind.
The content of Post #1252 is a matter of demonstrable ecclesiastical history.

...MML&J?
?

Get out of the RCC abomination while you can.
Sorry, but I'm not nearly as impressed with the wholly non-authoritative opinions that you've been fed by your favored recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect as you are. :yawn:

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
did you get your bible from God?

Slower:

"Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
the church gave us the bible"

Made up:

Romans 9:17 KJV

For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Acts 7:38 KJV This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

Daniel 10:21 KJV But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Chrys: Yes, my dear, misguided John W.....Don't you know that the Catholic "Church" pre-dated Fred, Wilma, and Pebbles Flintstones? We will pray for you.....