The Christian life is about denying scriptures so as to obey Love, uncondtionally .

Epoisses

Conditioned on God's own pleasures, not man's works. God does the choosing first (on some, not all) before man is born and those he chose will be saved. That means man didn't do a thing to earn the gift of faith that was given to him before he believed. You worked to gain salvation and that isn't biblical. Good most save you and then you work afterwards. You don't work first and then believe. Mankind don't have that ability on thier own

And you're in the wasteland of unbelief too just on the opposite side. God has chosen all men to be saved 'in Christ'. He desires all men to come to repentance and receive the free gift of Salvation. We know that all men won't come to repentance but that's not God's fault.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
1 John: 4 verse: 8 of the King James Version of the New Testament says:
"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

God is Love therefore the Spirit of God are urging of Love.

The Spirit of God is the will of God.

Matthews: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

(humans will know the will of God as urging of love)

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

(humans will know God (Who is Spirit) as urging of love. This is the only way to know God and His Will)

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

(if you do not not know that the will of God are urgings of Love you have not found the straight gate and narrow way)

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

(the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is unconditional obedience to urgings of love even if one has to ignore and transgress the law of sin and death)

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

(those who are in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus are not at all under the law of sin and death. At all events, those who are in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus must leave their old law based marriages behind. However having done this there are two choices for the next step.

a. One choice is to form new marriages according to urging of love and not according to what the ten commandments says.

b. The other choice is to be 'married' to 'him who is raised from the dead'.

In both these cases one will stop bringing forth fruits onto dead/children of the flesh and start bringing forth only fruits onto God/children onto God)
)

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

(when humans are under the law of sin and death they bring forth only fruits onto death/children onto death. The Lord Jesus attempted to stop this by doing away with the the law of sin and death. However the law of sin and death could not be done away with for 'the dead', i.e. those whose hearts are waxed gross.)

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

(Speaking to those whose hearts are no longer waxed gross, i.e. no longer 'the dead', the Lord says: We are no longer dead within. Therefore we must drop the law of sin and death and serve in the newness of spirit. That is we must now serve love and not ideals and laws. That is we must embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. And then we will stop bringing forth fruits onto dead and start bringing forth fruits onto God)

[size=+1]The above verses all confirm a very simple request, from the Lord Jesus.

The request is that, in all things and every thing, one must obey urging of love, unconditionally.

Also the verses confirm that one must do so even if one has to transgress all ideals and laws of society, morality and religiosity (i.e. including laws in scriptures)

Also the above revelations confirm that when one is led by love unconditionally, in the above manner in all things, one brings forth only fruits onto God. With respect to children, when couples are led into their procreative sex by love (and not by law), they bring forth only children onto God.

Also the above revelations confirm that if one is not led by love, unconditionally in the above manner, in all things, one brings forth only fruits onto death. With respect to children, when couples are not led into their procreative sex by love, they bring forth only children onto death.

Also the above revelations confirm that those who esteem the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) bring forth only fruits onto God. With respect to children, those couples who are guided into their sexual procreation, by the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments), they bring forth only children onto God.

This is the literal truth from the KJV N.T.
[/size]

John 5:39 "You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.…

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
And you're in the wasteland of unbelief too just on the opposite side. God has chosen all men to be saved 'in Christ'. He desires all men to come to repentance and receive the free gift of Salvation. We know that all men won't come to repentance but that's not God's fault.
No, you said no one goes to hell cause Jesus died for all of them. False theology

Epoisses

You are the one who don't believe in Jesus' loving messages.

Your faith is Christ-less.

At least I can admit that I'm a Gentile. You haven't figure that out yet!! Why don't you follow the words of Christ in his council to the seven churches of Revelation? There is no doubt that he is speaking to the church here and not one command to keep the law. He did focus on works like love, faith and patient endurance but Christians will always produce the works or fruit of the Spirit.

Epoisses

No, you said no one goes to hell cause Jesus died for all of them. False theology

You refuse to acknowledge the objective and subjective aspects of the gospel. Calvinists, Lutherans and Arminians all acknowledge that the atonement is separate and distinct from the individual experience of being saved.

Epoisses

false gospel spreader is nothing to be proud of.

You are sad case.

You don't appreciate Jesus' word.

Your posts don't worth reading and replying.

good day.

I do appreciate Jesus' words very much like when he said love was the new and greatest commandment. I don't 'do' love, I receive it from the Holy Spirit. Or when he said that faith was a requirement for every miracle that he performed to Jew and Gentile alike. I don't 'do' faith either.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You refuse to acknowledge the objective and subjective aspects of the gospel. Calvinists, Lutherans and Arminians all acknowledge that the atonement is separate and distinct from the individual experience of being saved.
Let's all agree that God does the saving, not men but I don't think that is possible with you. Maybe you don't have the light on to see that

Epoisses

Let's all agree that God does the saving, not men but I don't think that is possible with you. Maybe you don't have the light on to see that

God did the saving on the cross and he does the saving in my individual life. All the glory goes to God so I can't take any credit.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Churches that grow heretical or uphold sin are usually those who never kept a constitution or canon of by-laws. These are the contemporary churches who don't believe they have to follow traditional workings because 'the Spirit'.

Well, you see how that turns out :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Are you talking about your denomination?

My church prints out, annually, a constitution and canon which is voted upon, and all which wins with a 2/3 vote by the leading body.

This is to ensure that the views and theology of the church remain intact, which is why my church has remained traditional and without error due to change.

Without this, church ideology virtually flops, and it's something that many contemporary churches are guilty of.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Are you talking about your denomination?
He is saying if you don't keep the traditions and obey the Roman Catholic books, you're screwed.
The extra books in the 73 books that's not in the 66 books are not inspired by God. He also means you'll have to obey the extra uninspired books as well. That how the RCC turned into a denomination instead of the universal Catholic Church