The Christian life is about denying scriptures so as to obey Love, uncondtionally .

meshak

BANNED
Banned
God's love is unconditional.

Meshak's love is conditional and there's the problem.

You view God thru the lens of your sinful flesh.

You can repeat Jesus-less love all you want. You will not be loved by God nor Jesus if you don't have faith in God and Jesus.

"For God so love world...."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Epo,

You have to dismiss or disregard many of Jesus' word to push your doctrine.

Do you know Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands"?

You see Jesus is talking about love here too.

Epoisses

Epo,

You have to dismiss or disregard many of Jesus' word to push your doctrine.

Do you know Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands"?

You see Jesus is talking about love here too.

Jesus's entire ministry was under the old covenant and predominantly to the children of Israel. After the cross a much different message went out. Even in the council of Christ to the seven churches there is not one mention of any law-keeping. A whole lot about love, faith and patience but no law.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus's entire ministry was under the old covenant and predominantly to the children of Israel. After the cross a much different message went out. Even in the council of Christ to the seven churches there is not one mention of any law-keeping. A whole lot about love, faith and patience but no law.

So you dismiss Jesus' word to push your theory?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Epo,

Are you MADist?

They believe Jesus' word is not for the gentiles and just for the Jews. It seems you are claiming the same.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You're a law monger and a carnal Christian devoid of love, grace and faith.

Christianity is all about following Jesus and His teachings.

Jesus says if you love Me, keep My commands. It is not my law, it is Jesus' law to keep.

Are you Jesus' follower?

If so why do you dismiss His word?

Epoisses

Your dismissal of Jesus' word is very much like MADist's.

they are very big on that and so are you.

Jesus never told the Gentiles to keep the law so in that respect they are right.

You think you're a Jew and you're not. You're just a dumb Gentile.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus never told the Gentiles to keep the law so in that respect they are right.

You think you're a Jew and you're not. You're just a dumb Gentile.

so you are MADist.

I thought so.

Anyway, it is not good to disregard Jesus' word and claiming to be His follower.

Jesus' word is blessing and is for the whole word.

You are spreading false Gospel, friend.

Here is what He says which you also dismiss: "Go therefor make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you".

Last edited:

Gurucam

I don't understand how this question is relevant to my post.

I rarely quote anyone else, since I can usually make myself understood by my own words. But what does this have to do with my pointing out that love is not about obedience, nor is obedience about love?

Do not be concerned about your post, about your own words and your own understanding. They are no biggie. Those are simply your ego trip which leadeth to err.

Instead be concerned about truth and the path to Truth and your salvation and deliverance. These are the literal revelations in the KJV N.T.. These do not need interpretations and/or understanding. Simply take them as stated.

Therefore be concerned only about the literal message in the KJV N.T.

Additionally, at best, your conclusion is founded on parables. And parables are not for aspiring Christians and Christians. The Lord Jesus gave parables for the dead to bury their dead.

The literal words in the KJV N.T. records the Lord Jesus confirming with absolute clarity that He gave parables only for:

1. people who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
2. people who do not have the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the hearts to understand.
3. people whose hearts are waxed gross
4. people who hath not and from them shall be taken away even that they hath.

We are not about parables for they killeth. We are about that which giveth life.

We are about being Christians. Therefore we seek ye first the identity of God as recorded in the KJV N.T. We do not make up our own ideas and seek to pass that off as Christianity. You should do the same.

However if you make up your own ideas, based on your own understanding, then do not pass those off as Christianity. Christianity is anchored on the literal revelations in the KJV N.T. That is what Christians quote.

The identity of God is very clearly confirmed in 1 John: 4 verse: 8 of the KJV N.T.

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

We, Christians, take the above literally and so should you. We, the chosen few Christians, also take Jesus literally, to His word whether this is about parables and/or any thing else. We are not concerned about what your word and/or what you understand and/or interpret.

Your statement (which is quoted above) is anti-scriptures and anti-christian.

Gurucam

I don't understand how this question is relevant to my post.

I rarely quote anyone else, since I can usually make myself understood by my own words. But what does this have to do with my pointing out that love is not about obedience, nor is obedience about love?

Do not be concerned about your post, about your own words and your own understanding. They are no biggie. Those are simply your ego trip which leadeth to err.

Instead be concerned about truth and the path to Truth and your salvation and deliverance. These are the literal revelations in the KJV N.T.. These do not need interpretations and/or understanding. Simply take them as stated.

Therefore be concerned only about the literal message in the KJV N.T.

I mentioned parables because, at best, your conclusion is founded on parables. And parables are not for aspiring Christians and Christians. The Lord Jesus gave parables for the dead to bury their dead. Therefore you statement is not relevant here. I have simply sought to politely tell why your statement is irrelevant.

The literal words in the KJV N.T. records the Lord Jesus confirming with absolute clarity that He gave parables only for:

1. people who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
2. people who do not have the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the hearts to understand.
3. people whose hearts are waxed gross
4. people who hath not and from them shall be taken away even that they hath.

We are not about parables for they killeth. We are about that which giveth life.

We are about being Christians. Therefore we seek ye first the identity of God as recorded in the KJV N.T. We do not make up our own ideas and seek to pass that off as Christianity. You should do the same.

However if you make up your own ideas, based on your own understanding, that is O.K. You are simply putting aside God's righteousness and going about your own righteousness. However to seek to pass that off as Christianity is a serious transgression. Do not pass those off as Christianity. Christianity is anchored on the literal revelations in the KJV N.T. That is what Christians quote.

The identity of God is very clearly confirmed in 1 John: 4 verse: 8 of the KJV N.T.

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

We, Christians, take the above literally and so should you. We, the chosen few Christians, also take Jesus literally, to His word whether this is about parables and/or any thing else. We are not concerned about your words and/or what you understand and/or interpret. We are stuck in Jesus' words.

Your statement (quoted under) is anti-scriptures and anti-christian.

As soon as someone starts spouting off about "obedience" relative to love, I know they are missing the mark . Because love has very little to do with obedience. Love neither demands it, nor responds with it. Love is the ultimate act of free will, while obedience is the negation of it.

When we can establish a concept and relationship with God that is NOT dependent on the idea of obedience, we will finally, perhaps, have established a concept of and relationship with God that is truly based on love.

'Missing the mark'? Which mark? Certainly not the Christian mark.

According to Christianity and the KJV N.T., doing the will of God is totally about obeying love . . . simply because God is Love.

Clearly Love arise out of God's volition. However humans can and do exercise their free will, whether or not to be guided by or be led by this Love. Many ignore Love/God so as to uphold the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments). This is totally Anti-Christian and Anti-scriptures. They are 'the dead'.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Christianity is about having God given freedom to transgress the law of sin and death so as to obey Love/God unconditionally. This means that one has God given freedom to transgress the law of adultery when one is led to do so because one loves someone other than one's lawful spouse. This is described as serving in the newness of spirit, so as to bring forth only children onto God (this is how Issac brought forth his generation of children of God).

On the other hand Ishmael who remained dead to God/Love (and therefore could not be led by Love/God) continued under the law of sin and death. He brought forth a generation of only children of the flesh.

Spirit and spirit is about Love and love. Serving in the newness of spirit, as it relates to bringing forth children, is about being led to sexually procreate by love's urgings and not laws.

Serving in the newness of spirit is about being led into one's sexual procreative act by love for one's partner, even if one has to transgress the law of adultery and all other law of sin and death.

Do not be deceived. Those who esteem the law of sin and death are 'the dead'. Their hearts are waxed gross. They cannot be Christians. They are the dead who bury their dead. Only 'the dead' can and do discern wisdom in the law of sin and death. Only they esteem the law of sin and death and apply it on themselves and others.

On the other hand, those whose hearts are not 'waxed gross' cannot and do not esteem the law of sin and death. They are led by Love even if they have to transgress the law of sin and death. They cannot do otherwise. In fact they cannot promote the law of sin and death for use by anyone. Only they are Christians.

Your statement, "As soon as someone starts spouting off about "obedience" relative to love, I know they are missing the mark" is totally anti-scriptures and anti-christian.

That is your own made up idea which you are corruptly trying to pass off as Christian. Your idea seemed derived from interpreting parables.

All foolishness, that is corruptly passed off as Christianity, comes from interpreting parables. Parables are for the dead to bury their dead. Parables are not for aspiring Christians and Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

God gave you Salvation 'in Christ' before you were born or did anything good or bad.

That's Love!!!

Not so. That is not so. You have discarded God's righteousness and gone about making up your own righteousness.

If, as you said, 'God gave you Salvation 'in Christ' before you were born or did anything good or bad' then all would be saved and delivered. However this is not so. It is no done deal.

It is confirmed, with absolute clarity, that one must find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life and only a few will find this straight gate and narrow way, i.e. only a few will make it:

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Also:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen. (there is salvation only for the chosen few)

Therefore one must do works in order to be saved and delivered. One must find the strait gate and narrow way in order to be saved and delivered. It is not a done deal. And it confirmed that only a few will find this straight gate and narrow way.

You were told to seek ye fist the kingdom of God within. This is works. Seeking is works. This is the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life.

If you sit on your behind and do not find the straight gate and narrow way you are done for. Then, at event, when one finds the straight gate and narrow way that leadth to life, there is further works to be done. It is no done deal.

Indeed, one has to do further works in order to be saved and delivered. One must do the Will of God to enter heaven. It is not a done deal. You have been misled and you will misled all who take you seriously.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Also one has to be led by the Spirit in order to be saved and delivered. To be led by the Spirit means doing works according to the will of God.

One has to sow according to the Spirit in order to gain eternal life. This is active works. Although Jesus died on the cross, if you do not sow according to the Spirit you are not saved and/or delivered.

Indeed the great masses sow according to the flesh and foolishly believe that salvation and deliverance is done deal and they are safe. It is prophesied that there will be bitter disappointment among the very great masses who were misled.

Do not be a totally misled dreamer.

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Don't get me wrong, I don't endorse unconditional love.

Salvation is not unconditional. It is conditioned to be faithful to Jesus and His teachings.

Still your title is so misgiving.
Conditioned on God's own pleasures, not man's works. God does the choosing first (on some, not all) before man is born and those he chose will be saved. That means man didn't do a thing to earn the gift of faith that was given to him before he believed. You worked to gain salvation and that isn't biblical. Good most save you and then you work afterwards. You don't work first and then believe. Mankind don't have that ability on thier own

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Indeed, one has to do further works in order to be saved and delivered. One must do the Will of God to enter heaven. It is not a done deal. You have been misled and you will misled all who take you seriously.

Well said brother:)

Amen.

Epoisses

Not so. That is not so. You have discarded God's righteousness and gone about making up your own righteousness.

If, as you said, 'God gave you Salvation 'in Christ' before you were born or did anything good or bad' then all would be saved and delivered. However this is not so. It is no done deal.

It is confirmed, with absolute clarity, that one must find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto life and only a few will find this straight gate and narrow way, i.e. only a few will make it:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Also:

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen. (there is salvation only for the chosen few)

Therefore one must do works in order to be saved and delivered. One must find the strait gate and narrow way in order to be saved and delivered. It is not a done deal. And it confirmed that only a few will find this straight gate and narrow way.

You were told to seek ye fist the kingdom of God within. This is works. Seeking is works. This is the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life.

If you sit on your behind and do not find the straight gate and narrow way you are done for. Then, at event, when one finds the straight gate and narrow way that leadth to life, there is further works to be done. It is no done deal.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Also one has to be led by the Spirit in order to be saved and delivered. To be led by the Spirit means doing works according to the will of God.

One has to sow according to the Spirit in order to gain eternal life. This is active works. Although Jesus died on the cross, if you do not sow according to the Spirit you are not saved and/or delivered.

Indeed the great masses sow according to the flesh and foolishly believe that salvation and deliverance is done deal and they are safe. It is prophesied that there will be bitter disappointment among the very great masses who were misled.

Do not be a totally misled dreamer.

Finding the straight gate is understanding that you can't save yourself and Jesus paid it all.

You haven't entered into the rest of God yet, you're still out in the wasteland of unbelief.