The Burning of Jerusalem

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
This thread was simply a plea for prayers for Israel and not much is said in support of it. What is going on?

Has the enemy sewn seed this effectively?

Genesis to Revelation is directly in reference to these things and so few care.

This is not for argument.

Are there any here that understand why I'm pleading for prayers for Israel and the Jews?

Zeke

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-hills-fire-threatened-to-consume-mountainside-village/

This has occurred and it is seen as a simple continuation of expected violence between the Jews and Arabs. However, we are witnessing the events that have been foretold in scripture!

Don't draw up your "END is NIGH" signs, but take heed that the land of Israel is being contested by the UN and a majority of the Western Academic front.

It only takes a simple review of "ALL" scripture in the OT and NT to see that this is important.

What is Zionism? The God of Abraham is the King of Zionist's. I know that this will be rebutted by many as false, but read the book of Zechariah and Ezekiel as well. Israel was likened unto a whore in the book of Hosea and it is true that many of the descendants of Abraham deny that Christ is Jesus. Regardless, pay close attention to the passages of scripture where the adulterous is forgiven.

Israel is the persistent widow and the time is coming that God will no longer tolerate her persecution.

Why did I write this and what is my point?

Let us lift up Israel in prayer! That's it. That's all I ask. Forget western bias and personal bias. Let us pray for the slice of land that is Gods. Israel is His tithe and He has allowed it to rise again!

As she is closed in on by all corners of the globe, I implore you to recognize her importance and the importance of every soul within her.

No its the false Jew/Israel syndrome to stir up old hatred so the dialitic of order out of chaos can bear its fruits, So called Israel runs America just ask JFK'S ghost and many others who have lost theirs lives like the men on the USS liberty attacked by fake Israel, you got sucker punch by the these fake Jews as well, Romans 2:29. Pretty easy to fulfill scripture when you have the script!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No its the false Jew/Israel syndrome to stir up old hatred so the dialitic of order out of chaos can bear its fruits, So called Israel runs America just ask JFK'S ghost and many others who have lost theirs lives like the men on the USS liberty attacked by fake Israel, you got sucker punch by the these fake Jews as well, Romans 2:29. Pretty easy to fulfill scripture when you have the script!

You see no Divine provision where there is Divine provision, and JFK was rubbed out by the mob.

Is Western culture genuinely standing with Isis on this matter?

Answer me friend, in the pre Christ Scriptures it says a day will come when Israel will no longer live in Scorn of the nations and she and her people will forever prosper.

Romans 11: 28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.

Does God revoke His promises and use con man style plays on words that cheat the hearers of the promise out of their covenant?

If you only knew how aligned with the adversary all anti Zion Rhetoric is. YH-H is the original Zionist!

To deny Israel is to deny ALL scripture.

It would be like reading the story of Jacob and saying that He wasn't part of the true lineage of the messaiah because his name was changed to Israel and Joseph was tainted by Egypt.

What do the following empires have in common?

Egypt
Assyrian
Babylonian
Persian
Greek
Roman
Ottoman

Israel!

How much of the Bible speaks of Israel?

All of it!

Who wrote the old and New Testament?

Jews!

What nationality was Jesus?

Jewish!

But alas! Instead of simply praying for the Jews and Israel as this thread was originally requesting, you spit in Zions face.

What are you going to do when you realize the keeper of heavenly Zion is the Keeper of the earthly Zion?

Will you now tear out the pages that declare Jesus/Yh-h the original Zionist?

Argue, vomit up western garbage theology.....

You are a replicant of many and deeply expected to be negative towards Israel in all your rhetoric and quotation of western grown ideas of an Eastern topic.

Get your east from your west figured out, or..... understand I have no time for your anti Zion rhetoric.

You said: "Romans 2:29. Pretty easy to fulfill scripture when you have the script!"

It is clear you think you know the "play".

How about the real life events your adaptation is based on?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Only seven thousand Jews will be saved.

Only seven thousand Jews will be saved.

Only seven thousand Jews will be saved. Only seven thousand turned away from the ten commandments and embrace the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments. These are the generations of Isaac. The generations of Ishmael remained under the ten commandments.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

These seven thousand Jews who became Christians will be all that is left of Israel/Jews:

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, . . .

All Israel will be judged/saved according to, how it is written, which is as follows:

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they (the Jews) have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant (a few, 7000 Jews) according to the election of grace.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Indeed only a remnant (7,000), of Jews, have abandon the ten commandments and come onto Christ and Grace. Only these will be saved. This is 'as it is written'.

The time is at hand. The Age of the New Testament/Christianity is at hand, on the surface of earth. Christ consciousness is ruling powerfully on the surface of earth.

All things on earth are happening, directly, through the now very empowered Christ consciousness.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Only seven thousand Jews will be saved. Only seven thousand turned away from the ten commandments and embrace the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments. These are the generations of Isaac. The generations of Ishmael remained under the ten commandments.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

These seven thousand Jews who became Christians will be all that is left of Israel/Jews:

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, . . .

All Israel will be judged/saved according to, how it is written, which is as follows:

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they (the Jews) have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant (a few, 7000 Jews) according to the election of grace.

4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Indeed only a remnant (7,000), of Jews, have abandon the ten commandments and come onto Christ and Grace. Only these will be saved. This is 'as it is written'.

The time is at hand. The Age of the New Testament/Christianity is at hand, on the surface of earth. Christ consciousness is ruling powerfully on the surface of earth.

All things on earth are happening, directly, through the now very empowered Christ consciousness.

Do you seriously believe what you just wrote?

7000!

Like, as in, you believe that Western Vomit, arrogant, read God's mind and number the saved garbage?

Last chance, are you actually sticking with this as a final answer?

On another note, you clearly understand the two covenants and their purposes. So on that one, good on you mate!

Gurucam

Do you seriously believe what you just wrote?

7000!

Like, as in, you believe that Western Vomit, arrogant, read God's mind and number the saved garbage?

Last chance, are you actually sticking with this as a final answer?

On another note, you clearly understand the two covenants and their purposes. So on that one, good on you mate!

What is the big deal? Why are you crying and vomiting? It has long been known:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

At any event, I am not that consequential. What I believe does not count for much and it should not.

I simply quoted the following revelation from Holy KJV N.T., literally:

1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Only a remnant of Jews are onto Grace and Christ. These are the few who follow Jesus. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that from among All Jews these are the 7000 who God reserved. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that, all other Jews have reservations elsewhere.

Indeed, in the above clear and literal revelation of the Holy KJV N.T., it is confirmd that: God reserved only 7000 Jews. They are the ones under Grace and Christ and not under the law. They have abandon the ten commandments and come onto Christ and Grace. Only these will be saved.

This is, literally, 'as it is written', in the Holy KJV N.T.. I added nothing and took away nothing. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the ten commandments are for temporal use:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law (i.e. the ten commandments) was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I am not that consequential. What I believe does not count for much and it should not.

I simply quoted the following revelation from Holy KJV N.T., literally:

1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Only a remnant of Jews are onto Grace and Christ. These are the few who follow Jesus. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that these are the 7000 thousand who God reserved.

Indeed, in the above clear and literal revelation of the Holy KJV N.T., it is confirmd that: God reserved only 7000 Jews. They are the ones under Grace and Christ and not under the law. They have abandon the ten commandments and come onto Christ and Grace. Only these will be saved.

This is, literally, 'as it is written', in the Holy KJV N.T.. I added nothing and took away nothing. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the ten commandments are for temporal use:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law (i.e. the ten commandments) was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Your Spirit is kind and your love for scripture is obvious. Peace

Please pray for Israel

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
https://world.wng.org/2016/12/isis_claims_church_bombing_in_cairo

Is western eschatology really going to blind the brethren ignorantly locked in inter denominational fighting?

More specifically, Islam blasphemes Jesus, seeks to destroy Israel, makes new laws, encompasses all land that is prophetic to the beast in literal geographical terms, is comprised of support by the wealthiest supporters of all nations.... (Saudi), and is global.

Open your eyes friends!

Pray for Israel!
I agree there are things about Islam that seem prophetic concerning Israel and the end times.

However, I would like to point out at this time, so does Judaism.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I agree there are things about Islam that seem prophetic concerning Israel and the end times.

We serve a merciful King. Abraham prayed for Sodom. Your wonderful prayers for the holy land would be very appreciated.

Gurucam

Christians do not hold, promote or pray for, their own or other people's agendas

Christians do not hold, promote or pray for, their own or other people's agendas

Christians do not hold, promote or pray for, their own or other people's agendas, regardless as to how good that agenda may seem to be.

Christians accept their infirmities. They know that because of their infirmities they would not know what to pray for, say and do.

Pray requests are essentially Antichrist/Satanic.

Christians do not seek help from other humans, etc.. They do not indulge pray requests or other agendas from other humans. Nor do they make human determined pray requests from God. They are simply led, into all that they pray for, say and do, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

They seek help, knowledge and guidance directly from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love through each of their own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

Christians are led into all their actions/activities/works by simply and unconditionally obeying precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for him/her to know, pray for, say and do. This is discerned through one's own heart/spirit (i.e. by searching one's own heart/spirit):

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christians know and accept:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Christians reach, commune with, are informed by and guided by, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, by searching each of their own hearts/spirit, in real time, all the time. And they obey this Spirit, unconditionally, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.

The above is literally, totally and clearly confirmed by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

People who pray for others are simply on ego trips. People who pray for others are generally themselves in their own hell and cannot help themselves. However egotistically they perceive that they can have God sway His will for others. Those ideas of praying are anchored in total foolishness.

The prescriptions for success according to the Holy Spirit and salvation are clearly laid out in the Holy KJV N.T..

This is the Christian system. This system functions impartially, impersonally and automatically (according to the exact prescriptions and results as laid down in the Holy KJV N.T). This runs through the impartial, impersonal and automatic functioning of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

Only a foolish, misled and misguided 'ego driven' person will seek to pray for another person. Such prays are simply a Satanic aim to derail the forward march of God's automatic will. Such a person cannot be and is not a Christian.

Fact is, each person has free will to soweth as he pleases. And what a person soweth that shall he/she reap. This system operates guaranteed, 'fail safe', spontaneously and automatically.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

God is not mocked, no human and/or their prays can change the outcome of another person's soweth-ing.

At least for the past 2000 odd years, Abraham's generations were and are under judgment and reward or punishment, according to how or to what they soweth. The concept of 'forgiveness' is essentially, Antichrist/Satanic, not applicable and out the door.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Christians do not hold, promote or pray for, their own or other people's agendas, regardless as to how good that agenda may seem to be.

Christians accept their infirmities. They know that because of their infirmities they would not know what to pray for, say and do.

Pray requests are essentially Antichrist/Satanic.

Christians do not seek help from other humans, etc.. They do not indulge pray requests or other agendas from other humans. Nor do they make human determined pray requests from God. They are simply led, into all that they pray for, say and do, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

They seek help, knowledge and guidance directly from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love through each of their own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

Christians are led into all their actions/activities/works by simply and unconditionally obeying precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for him/her to know, pray for, say and do. This is discerned through one's own heart/spirit (i.e. by searching one's own heart/spirit):

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christians know and accept:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Christians reach, commune with, are informed by and guided by, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, by searching each of their own hearts/spirit, in real time, all the time. And they obey this Spirit, unconditionally, even if they have to transgress the ten commandments. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.

The above is literally, totally and clearly confirmed by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

People who pray for others are simply on ego trips. People who pray for others are generally themselves in their own hell and cannot help themselves. However egotistically they perceive that they can have God sway His will for others. Those ideas of praying are anchored in total foolishness.

The prescriptions for success according to the Holy Spirit and salvation are clearly laid out in the Holy KJV N.T..

This is the Christian system. This system functions impartially, impersonally and automatically (according to the exact prescriptions and results as laid down in the Holy KJV N.T). This runs through the impartial, impersonal and automatic functioning of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

Only a foolish, misled and misguided 'ego driven' person will seek to pray for another person. Such prays are simply a Satanic aim to derail the forward march of God's automatic will. Such a person cannot be and is not a Christian.

Fact is, each person has free will to soweth as he pleases. And what a person soweth that shall he/she reap. This system operates guaranteed, 'fail safe', spontaneously and automatically.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

God is not mocked, no human and/or their prays can change the outcome of another person's soweth-ing.

At least for the past 2000 odd years, Abraham's generations were and are under judgment and reward or punishment, according to how or to what they soweth. The concept of 'forgiveness' is essentially, Antichrist/Satanic, not applicable and out the door.

So Jesus was evil to request we pray for those that persecute us?

You went too far there Gurucam.

Re-evaluate those scriptures and words.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Better pray that the Israeli's get saved because almost all of them are unsaved and under the wrath of the Lord. John 3:36

Fair enough,

But...

Romans 11

28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. 29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, 31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

They do blaspheme, but though enemies of the gospel, they have irrevocable promises. Why? Because they are special or better? No... Because God's promises to them are bound to His word that never fails or breaks.

Gurucam

So Jesus was evil to request we pray for those that persecute us?

You went too far there Gurucam.

Re-evaluate those scriptures and words.

Please quote your source. Where is that confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.?

There is nothing like going to far.

There is simply truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) and parables (i.e. things that are not and do not contain, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

No one is given to limit or expand the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

The Holy KJV N.T. simply says what it says.

No one is given to valuate or re-evaluate the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

These revelations are given for your edification. They are to be accepted, literally as stated in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are not given for you to correct them or for you to evaluate or re-evaluate them.

Get off that ego trip.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Please quote your source. Where is that confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.?

There is nothing like going to far.

There is simply truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) and parables (i.e. things that are not and do not contain, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

No one is given to limit or expand the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

The Holy KJV N.T. simply says what it says.

No one is given to valuate or re-evaluate the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

These revelations are given for your edification. They are to be accepted, literally as stated in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are not given for you to correct them or for you to evaluate or re-evaluate them.

Get off that ego trip.

Quote my source? Source for what?

Ego trip? Lego my ego!

# Toaster Treat that's yummy to eat

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Making a false claim will not save you. Clearly you make-up:

Jesus request that "we" pray for those that persecute us?

There is only one instruction in the Holy KJV N.T., to Christians/Children of God (i.e. the chosen few), with respect to praying:

Children of God/Christians are helped, instructed or told who or what to pray for, only by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned through each of their own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

Many churches pretend to be and falsely call themselves, 'Christian' churches. They alter the Holy KJV N.T. into many different books, so as to (among other things) 'justify' praying for people. And so (supposedly) 'justify' their taking of money etc. for this Antichrist practice of praying for others in the name of Christianity. This is totally Antichrist and Satanic.

These people and their churches are not interested in leading people to seeking help and guidance the Christian way which is directly and independently from the Spirit of Jesus, through each of their own heart/spirit. This capacity is a treasure in heaven and a thing of God.

These sad corrupt people are not interested in things of God and treasures in heaven. They are interested only in making and growing their treasures on earth. They are interested only in things of man. They are Antichrist/Satanic people and Antichrist/Satanic churches:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said onto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan, thou art an offense onto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men

Know that these are all false Christian churches under false prophets. These churches comprise the great masses of people who are misled by false prophets who are operating through their false 'Christian' churches. They are misleading and fooling the very great majority (all but a few) of unsuspecting aspiring Christians who end up erring and not chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

They certainly seem to have you fooled and taken-in by their false doctrines. Did they give you your forum title?

. . . you should awaken to truth (i.e. the literal message in the Holy KJV N.T.), before too late is your cry:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew 7:14King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The straight gate and narrow way is to know and be guided by the Holy KJV N.T., literally and accurately. The sad fact is only a few will 'find' this straight gate and narrow way.

Most, like you, it seems, will be guided by their own 'made-up' Satanic/Antichrist ideas. They will, of course, pass these off as 'scriptures'. They do this simply to compromise and undermine Jesus and God's agenda. Jesus' and God's agenda are 'things of God'. Their aim is to serve only their own carnal/'things of man'/Satanic agendas.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Making a false claim will not save you. Clearly you make-up:

There is only one instruction in the Holy KJV N.T., to Christians/Children of God (i.e. the chosen few), with respect to praying:

Matthew 5:44

P.s. Have you ever read "the divine right of kings"?

Here's a quote from it:

"The state of monarchy is the supremest thing upon earth, for kings are not only God's lieutenants upon earth and sit upon God's throne, but even by God himself they are called gods. There be three principal [comparisons] that illustrate the state of monarchy: one taken out of the word of God, and the two other out of the grounds of policy and philosophy. In the Scriptures kings are called gods, and so their power after a certain relation compared to the Divine power. Kings are also compared to fathers of families; for a king is truly parens patriae [parent of the country], the politic father of his people. And lastly, kings are compared to the head of this microcosm of the body of man.[2]

James's reference to "God's lieutenants" is apparently a reference to the controversial text in Romans 13, where Paul refers to "God's ministers".

(1) Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. (2) Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. (3) For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: (4) For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. (5) Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. (6) For this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. (7) Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.[3]"

Guess who wrote it? No agenda whatsoever buried in the work this famous monarch / author with a God Complex commissioned and saw to be completed in 1611. Nope, no human interjection in that work at all. It had nothing to do with political power being pushed towards the Church of England. ....... read last 4 sentences in a sarcastic tone.

And on a side note:

Did you know ego is a concept within many religions?

Sigmund coined the concept into a more clear meaning by using the foreign word we all throw around and Love. It means "I"

The "Super or Über Ego" means "Above I".

Id is "It".

Ego is identified as the personal projection utilized to obtain what the "It" desires, while the "Super Ego" is a collaborative unification of external input that regulates what is appropriate projection of person to obtain what the "It" desires.

Honerable mention: Sigmund Freude was a Jew by birth heritage.

Leaning towards you and quietly whispering: "You're Welcome".

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,,

Children of God/Christians are helped, instructed or told who or what to pray for, only by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned through each of their own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

It is not likely that Christians will be instructed by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love to pray for Jews who:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Of course the Jews would like to corrupt, change and/or relegate the above revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. because it exposes their bad deeds.

Up to this day the Jews deny the fullness of the Lord Jesus. Why would they want or expect the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love to instruct Christians to pray for them. The Jews were and continue to be, the biggest denier, under-miner, persecutor and corrupter of Christ consciousness/Christianity.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Jesus made deliveries to every one who He encountered, including Jews who denied, persecuted, tortured and crucified Him and the disciples who were the only ones given to follow Him. Then Jesus instructed a disciple:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

It is confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. that: only the disciples were chosen by God 'to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. And Jesus delivered these mysteries to only the disciples in very private sessions among only them.

Therefore truth which is the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in the O.T. and will not be found every where in the Holy KJV N.T..

Truth which is the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those few deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

Every one else, every where, were given parables which do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parable were not intended to contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and were intended to take away the little that these people had. Parables were given to 'the dead' for them to freely interpret them as they want and so be misled and bury each other by using parables.

Parables are not for the chosen few, who willingly and actually follow Jesus.

The following two revelation clearly, totally and literally confirm the above:

Colossians: 1
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The 'sad for you' fact is that you are relying on a revelation that is not at all intended to deliver the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The verse which you quoted is a parable delivered to the public. This is given to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. That delivery is given simply to appease by fooling-up the masses who did not qualify to get truth, which is the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These people did not want to learn from Jesus. They violently opposed and wanted to teach Jesus. Jeus identified them to be 'the dead'.

If you were genuinely seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in the Holy KJV N.T., Matthew: 13 verses: 10 to 17 would have been opened-up to you.

Instead you embrace and use the Holy KJV N.T. simply to support and justify your own foolishness. This is why you delight in parables. You zoom into parables instead of truth. And parables were given to evil, adulterous and antichrist people for exactly that purpose.

Parables lend themselves to many different interpretations. Therefore by design parables will support your foolishness and keep you deceptively content and happy whiles genuine seekers of truth actually follow Jesus peacefully.

That is, it was intended that, everyone can interpret parables to suit his or her own ideas and agendas. This was deliberately done so as to appease unruly people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven.

This was and is, the above stated purpose of parables.

Offering parables to the great masses enabled those few who genuinely and actually follow Jesus to have peace on earth even among the masses who did not actually follow Jesus. These masses are 'the dead who are burying each other'.

The verse which you quoted and rely on cannot be used to discern/know any mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. It is useful only if you are seeking to be deceived because you want to have and hold your own ideas.

The Lord Jesus offered two free choices to people. People can choose to be among those who 'follow' Jesus, by embracing truth, or instead be among 'the dead who bury their dead', with parables.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Jesus made deliveries to every one who He encountered, including Jews who denied, persecuted, tortured and crucified Him and the disciples who were the only ones given to follow Him. Then Jesus instructed a disciple:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

It is confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. that: only the disciples were chosen by God 'to follow Jesus and to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. And Jesus delivered these mysteries to only the disciples in very private sessions among only them.

Therefore truth which is the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in the O.T. and will not be found every where in the Holy KJV N.T..

Truth which is the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those few deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

Every one else, every where, were given parables which do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parable were not intended to contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and were intended to take away the little that these people had. Parables were given to 'the dead' for them to freely interpret them as they want and so be misled and bury each other by using parables.

Parables are not for the chosen few, who willingly and actually follow Jesus.

The following two revelation clearly, totally and literally confirm the above:

Colossians: 1
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The 'sad for you' fact is that you are relying on a revelation that is not at all intended to deliver the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The verse which you quoted is a parable delivered to the public. This is given to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. That delivery is given simply to appease by fooling-up the masses who did not qualify to get truth, which is the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

If you were genuinely seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in the Holy KJV N.T., Matthew: 13 verses: 10 to 17 would have been opened-up to you.

Instead you are embrace and use the Holy KJV N.T. simply to support and justify your own foolishness. You zoom into parables instead of truth. And parables were given to evil, adulterous and antichrist people for exactly that purpose.

Parables lend themselves to many different interpretations. That is, everyone can interpret parables to suit their own agendas. This was deliberately done so as to appease unruly people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven.

Offering parables to the great masses enabled those few who genuinely and actually follow Jesus to have peace on earth even among the masses who did not actually follow Jesus. These masses are 'the dead who are burying each other'.

We both Love Jesus our Lord, God, Savior and Merciful Covenant King of the New Wine.

Every word you write is clearly a word from the mind of a person in Love with Jesus.

I appreciate your perspective and thank you for taking the time to quote scripture and offer heart felt advice to a Brother in the Body of Christ.

Merry Christ Massivly Saved Humanity. :)

On a soft note, Jesus forgave the Jews that hated him and the gentiles that followed through with His self appointed sacrifice for all of us.

Shouldn't you?

Keep in mind that the Bible is a Jewish text and the New Testament was written by Jews for Jesus.

# Just Sayen'

# YH-H is the Original Zionist

# I would have gathered you.

# Love one another as He has Loved us