ECT The Broken Record of MAD

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you claim it isn't yet future? Didn't figure you for a preterist. Now you make even less sense than before.

Christ gathers His mortal elect, after the resurrection, not the Jews.

The Lord does not judge on the basis of ones flesh. You claim He does.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

You believe He is ruling and reigning over this world as we speak? You believe this is what His kingdom rule looks like?

The Father still oversees the world, but Christ rules over His Church.

You disgrace His name.

God made no covenant with Gentile nations. All are under pure grace today, Jew, Gentile, all the same. No covenants in force for anyone. No need for one.

Just because you know nothing of Christs covenant, does not mean He did not begin one, which one may enter through the blood of Christ.

Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

You're a follower of Asuza's demonic homosexual ministers of 'righteousness.'

You are a liar.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mat 2:3 When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.
Mat 2:4 And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
Mat 2:5 And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,
Mat 2:6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

Did they get that one right or should we say they were wrong and and then interpret it allegorically?

Was Zachariah wrong?
Was the Holy Spirit mistaken as He spoke through him?

Luk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,
Luk 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
Luk 1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
Luk 1:70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
Luk 1:71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
Luk 1:72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;
Luk 1:73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,
Luk 1:74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
Luk 1:75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

Did GOD dwell in the Tabernacle?
Did GOD bless and demonstrate His presence in Solomon's Temple?
Either the OT accounts are wrong or you misunderstand Solomon's declaration.

What is meant is that GOD's Being is not and cannot be confined or limited to a dwelling place made with hands. Solomon, Isaiah, Stephen and the Apostle Paul are referring to GOD's 'immensity', not His lack of ability to manifest His presence in a stone temple.

The heavens were created along with the earth and yet GOD stated that He dwells there and that the earth is His footstool. Again...this emphasizes His immensity.
Since heaven is a created realm, one of your thinking could just as well say that it is impossible for GOD to dwell in heaven. Even 'heaven', being a part of creation is necessarily finite/limited. Yet, GOD's Being is necessarily infinite/unlimited. How can the infinite be contained in what is finite?
Your thinking is all off, for you, if I recall correctly, do not believe that the Lord Jesus is GOD. Of course according to your thinking, if GOD cannot dwell in a stone temple then He likewise could not dwell in a tabernacle of flesh.

Of course I do.
You wanta' know why?
I can read.

Eze 43:7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever

See the NT interpretation of that to get your understanding right--

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you also deny Christ's divinity like LA does?

LA does not deny the divinity of Christ.

Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Why was it necessary that God anointed Christ before He could do any miracle?

Act 10:37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;
Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

When you are challenged on anything you believe in error, then you look around for something to protect your little religion because you are so weak and pitiful and unable to speak honorable like a man ought.

LA

SimpleMan77

Prophecies from Israel's prophets for Israel, fulfilled (partially) in Israel on a lawfully required feast day for Israel with Peter preaching to the men of Israel (Acts 2:22).

Nothing too unusual there. Everything was right in line with all that God had said in prophecy for a long, long time pertaining to Israel.

Witnesses of what and to whom?

That's a beautiful story. Witnesses of what and to whom?

You do know that this was NOT the first time that Jesus sent them out to witness, right?
Matt 10:5-10 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (10:6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (10:7) And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. (10:8) Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. (10:9) Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, (10:10) Nor scrip for [your] journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

Do you think that there is anything special going on here?

He said they were to witness about Jesus. They were the star in Jerusalem, go from there to Judea, then Samaria, and then into every nation on earth.

He sent his disciples during his ministry specifically to the nation of Israel. His work was focused on them until he died, at which time he told them to go into all the world.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

SimpleMan77

You made that up.... nice imagination.

The Holy Spirit was NOT poured OUT OF the believers on the day of Pentecost, but was poured UPON them and INTO them.

And now you pervert what Paul writes to fulfill your dreams.

You are a "dictionary theologian", putting any two verses with the same word together and saying, "See? It's right there".

The day of Pentecost was a lawfully required feast day for the nation of Israel. Jesus was a minister of the circumcision, confirming the promises made to the fathers. That's the father of Israel. So there are, indeed, many prophecies fulfilled regarding THEIR nation and their people. But as a whole, THEY rejected the Messiah.

Paul is NOT a continuation of that, but Paul received NEW revelation about something God had kept secret. The whole world was to be blessed by the RISING of Israel (per prophecy), but instead Israel FELL and God counted ALL in unbelief that He might have mercy on ALL.

Because you do not respect the dispensations of God, you are confusing two different things.

Ah, but you are wrong. From that point forward the 12 apostles were used for the anointed word of God to flow through (God's word, saturated with his Spirit).

They were used to lay hands on people and preach to them, God using that to fill other people with the same Holy Ghost.

Back up your accusations with some specifics. If Jesus quotes or specifically references a scripture, what is wrong with going back to that scripture and looking at it?

Right Divider

Body part
He said they were to witness about Jesus.
WHAT about Jesus? They were NOT preaching the CROSS as Paul was.

They were the star in Jerusalem, go from there to Judea, then Samaria, and then into every nation on earth.
Yes, they were... but their mission got interrupted because Israel would not accept it. They never even got Jerusalem converted.

He sent his disciples during his ministry specifically to the nation of Israel. His work was focused on them until he died, at which time he told them to go into all the world.
The message they were given was not the gospel of the grace of God. It was the gospel of the kingdom and in that gospel Israel has a special place compared to the other nations on earth.

Go check the names on the foundation of the new Jerusalem. Paul is missing. There is a reason for that.

Right Divider

Body part
Ah, but you are wrong. From that point forward the 12 apostles were used for the anointed word of God to flow through (God's word, saturated with his Spirit).

They were used to lay hands on people and preach to them, God using that to fill other people with the same Holy Ghost.

Back up your accusations with some specifics. If Jesus quotes or specifically references a scripture, what is wrong with going back to that scripture and looking at it?
You're clearly too happy with your churchianity to care what the Bible says. I won't waste any more time.

Interplanner

WHAT about Jesus? They were NOT preaching the CROSS as Paul was.

Yes, they were... but their mission got interrupted because Israel would not accept it. They never even got Jerusalem converted.

The message they were given was not the gospel of the grace of God. It was the gospel of the kingdom and in that gospel Israel has a special place compared to the other nations on earth.

Go check the names on the foundation of the new Jerusalem. Paul is missing. There is a reason for that.

re Paul missing from 'list'
Good luck with that. How on earth do suppose that is to be verified?

re other gospels
There is no other gospel. There was a way to salvage the country if they did NOT do what the zealots wanted, but there is no other gospel or mission that Israel was supposed to do or take. That's why the Gospel of redemption is so far back in the NT, that it is in the OT. You think 2P2P is there but it is not.

re the cross
the cross is mentioned early enough. Some of the bright listeners prob realized it when John said he is the Lamb of God. When Lk 9 talks about taking up a cross, it is not their suffering. It is his message, in the same sense as Paul's dilemma in Galatians. He doesn't mean some pietistic self-crucifixion of old nature, but the persecution from those zealous for the Law.

SimpleMan77

You're clearly too happy with your churchianity to care what the Bible says. I won't waste any more time.

Sounds like it might be best.

Let's see if I've got this right, and make sure this is your closing statement...

1. Jesus said that rivers of water would flow out of His believers

2. In the very next verse John, the Apostle who was the very closest to Jesus told us that Jesus was talking about the Holy Ghost being given

3. God gives his followers the Holy Ghost on the day of Pentecost (exactly what John said Jesus was referring to)

4. You say that wasn't what Jesus was referring to, and say I've got "Churchianity" because I won't take your word over John's.

Ok...

Interplanner

Sounds like it might be best.

Let's see if I've got this right, and make sure this is your closing statement...

1. Jesus said that rivers of water would flow out of His believers

2. In the very next verse John, the Apostle who was the very closest to Jesus told us that Jesus was talking about the Holy Ghost being given

3. God gives his followers the Holy Ghost on the day of Pentecost (exactly what John said Jesus was referring to)

4. You say that wasn't what Jesus was referring to, and say I've got "Churchianity" because I won't take your word over John's.

Ok...

They are from the generation in the early 1900s which reacted to destructive modernism by saying that the unchallengeable proof of the Bible was that Israel would be back in its land. They despise how many teachers have shown that Mt24A is about the destruction of Jerusalem down through church history.

SimpleMan77

MYSTERY of...A NEW Creature...HID...in GOD" til...Paul.

I challenge you to show me in scripture where Paul revealed a mystery that was given to him and not the other Apostles.

I'll play the first card. Paul said that God made known the mystery to him by revelation, but he said it is the same mystery that "is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit".

Ephesians 3:3-6
How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

That same mystery, at that same time, was being revealed to the other Apostles and prophets, by the same Spirit.

It makes sense then that Peter went to the Gentiles, and God filled them with the Holy Ghost by FAITH, and without the works of the law... before Paul got his revelation.

SimpleMan77

Through Paul - His gospel

Romans 16:25 KJV -

Prophets. Plural.

Apostles. Plural.

It did not say "is revealed unto his apostles and prophets by Paul, it said "by the Spirit".

Ephesians 3:3-6
How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: