THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What will happen in the near future if, THOUSANDS of Antifa Terrorists decide to invade a particular city? Will the Mayor/Governor be forced to call in the National Guard or just "Sit on their hands," as usual? I'm of the belief that the Antifa Terrorists are the "Militant Arm" of the Democratic Party. Antifa gets their "Marching orders" directly from Democrat operatives.

My guess is that the "OPERATIVES" pre-select the following types;

1) Mentally ill individuals.
2) Anarchists.
3) Assorted Criminal types.
4) Millennials.
5) Paid players.
6) Naive Lemmings.
7) Possible Police and other Government/State employees.
8) Leaders who incite and direct the Antifa "Soldiers."
9) Etc.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There was an Elementary School Teacher that decided to read a couple of "Transgender books" to her Kindergarten students and it had a negative effect on the listeners. One little Girl went home and was deeply upset over the idea that she might turn into a Boy. Children of certain ages are not "Mentally/Emotionally" able to "Process" such abhorrent/abnormal ideas. What in the world are our Schools doing to the Students these days? I would offer up a possibility or two. They're trying to catch these Kids at a very young/vulnerable age, and indoctrinate/Brainwash them with Liberal thought processes, theories, and assorted thought patterns. Instead of teaching them that 2+2=4, they're trying to make them believe that 2+2=5. This is part of an "Orwellian" approach to learning. In other words; Good is bad and bad is good. It's a technique/tactic that seems to be working in the Colleges/Universities, these days.

My Son, who is 41 this year, went to a well known College and graduated with a Degree. The problem is, he was highly influenced by Liberal Professors and as a result, HATES Donald Trump. When I went to school they taught reading, writing, and Arithmetic. We came out of school with these abilities and weren't Propagandized by Political Correctness/Liberalism. As a result, most of us from the 50s/60s era were able to think for ourselves.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just too pretty not to post again.

By State:

statemap512.png

By County:

countymaprb512.png

America the Beautiful.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Even "Morning Joe Scarborough" is taking notice of the Antifa Thuggery and he's extremely upset with them or so it appears. I think as time goes by the Far-left-wing DEMS will be forced to "Feign" going towards the middle, in order to bring in funds and garner votes in the 2018/2020 elections. Once they achieve their goals, they'll return to their original far-left-wing position.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
YouTube has several Videos showing the devastation the "Far-left-wing Antifa Thugs" caused in Berkeley, over the weekend. As usual, the Police presence is minimal and basically, ineffective. Berkley's Mayor has some kind of connection with "B.A.M.N" (By All Means Necessary.) The infamous "Yvonne Felarca" is a founding member of this particular Terrorist Group of LEFTISTS. She is presently out on Bond for inciting a RIOT in 2016. She will face trial at some point. Hopefully, although, doubtfully, they'll make an example out of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.