THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Art's trying to use the name "snowflake" for the right, when it's well known that it describes the left :rotfl:

What you said here is very TRUE. The "Snowflake Label" was placed on the far-left-wing DEMS because of their behavior after the election. They wept, they drank Hot Coco, hugged stuffed animals and were provided "Safe Rooms." They're "poor souls" who are emotionally weak and frail.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I earnestly believe the far-left-wing Libs, Antifas, BLM, and Political Obstructionists in the Republican and Democratic Party will continue their "Terrorist type of behavior" through both terms of Trumps Presidency. That's what they do. None of these groups care about the country as a whole, they're only interested in their goals/agenda and don't mind taking down this country, in the process.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was listening to a former political leader and he believes that things will continue to worsen in our nation. He doesn't see any form of a resolution taking place. I tend to agree with this wise man. If the far-left-wing liberals were to somehow remove Trump from the Presidency, I believe there would be such an uprising that this country hasn't seen since the "Civil War." Don't ever think it couldn't happen again, for even one instant. Our society is frail and divided and violence could quite possibly take place. It's happened before in other countries.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In the meantime, our citizenry is concentrating on the Kardashians, and other mundane nonsense. While the politicians are continuing to argue about Russia's interference in the election, Trump's lack of words regarding the Virginia Riot, and the ever-present Obstruction of the President in all of his endeavors. The "left" doesn't want Trump to succeed, they're still angry over Hillary's loss. The left, lump all of those who voted for Trump into the White Supremacist, Neo-Nazi, and KKK realm. How can this nation survive under the circumstances?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Perhaps, our nation may not survive? Maybe it's not meant to survive? Our country is about two hundred and forty years old. Other societies have come and gone throughout the history of the world. Empires have come and gone. The Roman Empire fell. The middle east has existed for thousands of years, what makes us believe that being here for a little over 200 years, makes us immune from destruction from within or without?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Please excuse johanna_markey my fellow posters, he/she is temporarily Trolling this thread. He/she will be gone very soon. He/she is trolling another poster on their thread, as well. Quite earnestly, Johanna lacks originality/true wit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Obviously, johanna markey, you've been on TOL before and you're, not only faking/altering my posts but others posts on other threads. You won't last long here. Could this be "Crucible" perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.