THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

I love the little arrows.

Yep, I was being serious.

Ok, so you were being serious, silly as well as pops didn't warrant any such crap but serious, fair enough. I wasn't and the sarcasm was blatant. Still, next time maybe I should signpost it with "sarcasm" spoilers...

PS: That last bit was sarcastic in case, well, ya know...

:plain:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok, so you were being serious, silly as well as pops didn't warrant any such crap but serious, fair enough. I wasn't and the sarcasm was blatant. Still, next time maybe I should signpost it with "sarcasm" spoilers...

Signpost when you are serious.
It will take less time.

:chuckle:.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So pretty!

By State:

statemap512.png

By County:

countymaprb512.png

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Hey, AB, I notice that "Liberal-minded people" have difficulty accepting defeat. The DEMS and their defeat during the election and your defeat while trying to create a successful "Sarcastic" post. Kind of proves my point about you, don't ya think? Well, maybe that's the problem; You don't think.

AB, next time you set out to display a bit of "SARCASM EXTRAORDINAIRE" consult old GM, first. Well, you know...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Antifa was at it again this past weekend. They were back in Berkeley Ca. spreading violence and total mayhem. If the Police and their Superiors don't get a handle on this predicament, I'm afraid it might turn into an all out Civil War at some undetermined point in time.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's the responsibility of the Police to try their best to contain this atrocious behavior. They should be planning strategies BEFORE these so-called Protests (Riots) begin. Usually, the Police and City Administrators know ahead of time, when and where these Protests will happen, that gives them a period of time to strategize the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.