The Blame Game pt.2

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I sincerely hope there are no hard feelings, Arthur? It's just that I cannot bring myself to agree with anything you have to say. Nothing you have to say resonates any due respect or appreciation within my core being. Which doesn't mean that somebody, somewhere may agree with you, at least, in part if not as a whole?

Arthur Brain

I sincerely hope there are no hard feelings, Arthur? It's just that I cannot bring myself to agree with anything you have to say. Nothing you have to say resonates any due respect or appreciation within my core being. Which doesn't mean that somebody, somewhere may agree with you, at least, in part if not as a whole?

Dude, I don't expect conspiracy nuts or fundamentalist crackpots to agree with me, in fact I'd be rather bemused if they did. Rest assured I have an equal lack of respect or appreciation for your monotonous tweets and tortured monologues but there's no hard feelings.

:cheers:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The left has gone silent, nothing to criticize Trump for anymore. Trump's genius and leadership ability have been on full display lately.

His willingness to set aside building a wall, to first find a way to let DACA kids stay in the United States, is certainly a step in the right direction.

His base isn't so happy, though. Steve Bannon's outlet is now calling him "Amnesty Don", and Ann Coulter, who wrote a book full of fawning praise for him?

It was a day on which she expended much of her wrath on denouncing her former hero (and confessing that she didn’t really like him that much to begin with) in a disgusted response to the news that Donald Trump is colluding with his Wednesday night dinner guests, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, to enact a law allowing 800,000 so-called “Dreamers” to stay in the United States while delaying construction on that supposed wall of his along the Mexican border.

“This guy is like a couch—he picks up whatever the person sitting on him is wearing,” Coulter slammed Trump contemptuously during one of her multiple right-wing radio appearances (this one with WBAL’s Derek Hunter) that amounted to a primal scream against the president’s support for DACA (i.e. “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals”).

“Whatever his audience wants him to say, he says—which is why some of us have been concerned.”

Coulter was even harsher on social media, where her fusillade of insults for her erstwhile fearless leader amounted to a Category 5 Twitter storm.

“At this point, who DOESN’T want Trump impeached?” she demanded in response to a presidential tweet that the so-called Dreamers “have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own—brought in by parents at young age.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/ann-coulter-on-trump-i-bet-on-a-loser

Sorry, Ann. No one who ever trusted Trump didn't eventually live to regret it. You just joined the KKK and Vladimir Putin, wondering "what the heck happened?"

But hey, you might be interested in Trump's university. Hand-picked tutors will tell you his secrets for getting rich in real estate.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
His willingness to set aside building a wall, to first find a way to let DACA kids stay in the United States, is certainly a step in the right direction.

His base isn't so happy, though. Steve Bannon's outlet is now calling him "Amnesty Don", and Ann Coulter, who wrote a book full of fawning praise for him?

It was a day on which she expended much of her wrath on denouncing her former hero (and confessing that she didn’t really like him that much to begin with) in a disgusted response to the news that Donald Trump is colluding with his Wednesday night dinner guests, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, to enact a law allowing 800,000 so-called “Dreamers” to stay in the United States while delaying construction on that supposed wall of his along the Mexican border.

“This guy is like a couch—he picks up whatever the person sitting on him is wearing,” Coulter slammed Trump contemptuously during one of her multiple right-wing radio appearances (this one with WBAL’s Derek Hunter) that amounted to a primal scream against the president’s support for DACA (i.e. “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals”).

“Whatever his audience wants him to say, he says—which is why some of us have been concerned.”

Coulter was even harsher on social media, where her fusillade of insults for her erstwhile fearless leader amounted to a Category 5 Twitter storm.

“At this point, who DOESN’T want Trump impeached?” she demanded in response to a presidential tweet that the so-called Dreamers “have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own—brought in by parents at young age.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/ann-coulter-on-trump-i-bet-on-a-loser

Sorry, Ann. No one who ever trusted Trump didn't eventually live to regret it. You just joined the KKK and Vladimir Putin, wondering "what the heck happened?"

But hey, you might be interested in Trump's university. Hand-picked tutors will tell you his secrets for getting rich in real estate.
Throw in a KKK and a Putin for good measure :rotfl: