the biggest hypocrisy

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes... Jesus is Lord. The NWT paraphrase says "For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord,+ and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved. "

Ok, so it is safe to say you believe everything what He says is correct?

6days

meshak said:
Ok, so it is safe to say you believe everything what He says is correct?
Of course everything Jesus said is correct. We need to be careful though that we always understand His Words in context.

But... it seems you are just avoiding the point I made, or asked you. Anyways... continue on... :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Of course everything Jesus said is correct. We need to be careful though that we always understand His Words in context.

But... it seems you are just avoiding the point I made, or asked you. Anyways... continue on... :)

Jesus says to be faithful to Him until the end.

correct?

Last edited:

6days

meshak said:
Jesus says to be faithful until the end.

correct?
I think you are referring to Matthew 10:22? "and ye shall be hated by all because of my name, but he who hath endured to the end, he shall be saved." Yes, also in John 10:28-30 Jesus said "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one."

Right Divider

Body part
I think you are referring to Matthew 10:22? "and ye shall be hated by all because of my name, but he who hath endured to the end, he shall be saved." Yes, also in John 10:28-30 Jesus said "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one."
Yes, that's why I quoted your post about context.

The context of Matthew 10:22 is the ministry of the 12 to their fellow Israelite's and their future trials in the time of Jacobs trouble.

• 'Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel'
  • 'they will scourge you in their synagogues'
  • 'for a testimony against them and the Gentiles'
The Bible is simple and clear on these topics.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Those are all future tense.

Jesus slao says to be faithful to Him until the end in the book of revelation to all 7 churches.

Jesus does not give us judgment yet, so your self assurance is not of Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part

Jesus slao says to be faithful to Him until the end in the book of revelation to all 7 churches.

Thanks meshak #2

John 5:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:24) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

God's Truth

If you have a personal relationship with Jesus then you have assurance.

You just are not saved yet and should get saved.