ECT "The Big Switch"

john w

Hall of Fame
(Rom 8:14) For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

You aren't led by the Spirit of God, you're led by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

The "fallable men" fraud, follower of Hank Robert James Hanegraaf, and J. Stewart Russell, chimes in with his "Darby" spam. Wow, little armed "man!" We are shocked!

How long have you been a fallable man follower, of Hankie, and J. Stewy????:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I've fought bigger girls/James 2:2 KJV ones than you before, Brucie, so I'm not afraid of you.

So there.
puh-stinkt.gif
Lord, he stinketh 1 Jn 3:3, Jer 31:3 :granite:

Send Her My Love ~ Journey

yellow-dried-rose-9064091.jpg

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Always such scintillating conversation when Little Johnny W is involved.

:yawn:

Got me there, loser.

How is your experience, today, holed up in your "man"(loosely employed here)cave, as usual, on TOL 15 hours/day,sheltered from the world, unemployed, Craigie the weasel/rat? Oh, yes, since you are holed up, everyday, isolated from society, in your little hole at home, surrounded by your Hank Hanegraaf tapes, J. Stuart Russell books, your "fallable...man made inventions," and thus do not get out much, this explains:

- "We now live in a new heaven and a new earth. .... we now live in the new heavens and new earth...Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-stupid Tet.."-Greasy Craigie

-why you are so sickly, anemic looking-no excercise, no sunlight.

Get a job, you obsessed loser. The TOL audience, for the most part, laughs at you.

And, of course, Craigie, being the spineless, obsessed with dispies wimp, that he is, and a closet Catholic, will defend the Catholic , who made the post, and defends any/all perverters of the gospel of Christ, as long as they are not "dispies."

Danoh

In 1 Cor 5 was it a guideline to throw the guy out of church who was sleeping with his fathers wife, or a command?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live under Grace and all is fine.

Fall from an understanding of Grace and you not only end up living after the flesh but reaping the death that is the flesh.

Problem is the flesh; 1 Cor. 5:5.

Read Romans 6 two dozen times and then attempt to address a paasage like the one that you cited above.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Live under Grace and all is fine.

That's all fine and dandy, but it doesn't answer the question.

Paul said the following:

(1 Cor 5:11) But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

What I bolded above doesn't sound like guidelines, they sound like direct commands.

Problem is the flesh; 1 Cor. 5:5.

When is "the day of the Lord"? Is that your rapture, or your Second Coming?

Read Romans 6 two dozen times and then attempt to address a paasage like the one that you cited above.

How do you reconcile Rom 6 with "you must not associate", and "do not even"?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
It's a shame you don't know what you're posting about. If you were to show a single iota of intelligence, I, might even accept you as worthy to have a real conversation with? But, alas, it's not to be.

If you wanted an intelligent conversation, you would have said there was a time I didn't like Jesus, you might even say hey, I've been baptized by fire, by the only one who does it.

God's Truth

I doubt you'll get this, given how drunk (filled up) you are (with) pride, but here goes.

Paul's is not a command.

Rather; it is a guideline he desires they follow, much along the line, say, of a passage like Rom. 12:1's "I beseech you, therefore..."

Paul speaks God's Word and those words are LIFE if you do what he says.

God's Truth

Nope; commands are not guidelines.

Even in commands guidelines serve the purpose of guiding the one under a command in how to carry out the command in line with the commander's intent.

Graces teaches, instructs, or guides one in - it does not command, as had been the case under the Law, thus the Law's bondage (towards the Law's intent).

If you ever gave up any sin for Jesus, because of Jesus...if you ever obeyed anything that Jesus says...then you would know the power and love in it, and you would be preaching it too.

I will always be on the side of truth because I preach obedience to Christ.

God's Truth

Nope; commands are not guidelines.

Even in commands guidelines serve the purpose of guiding the one under a command in how to carry out the command in line with the commander's intent.

Graces teaches, instructs, or guides one in - it does not command, as had been the case under the Law, thus the Law's bondage (towards the Law's intent).

What you teach sounds strange, as if there is a wrong time to obey Jesus, and a wrong way to obey Jesus.

Can't you hear how wrong that it?

There is NO WRONG time to obey Jesus. There is NO WRONG WAY TO obey Jesus.

ClimateSanity

There is never a wrong time to obey; there are plenty of bad reasons to obey. If you obey because of a wrong reason, God is not pleased.