ECT "The Big Switch"

Right Divider

Body part
That's my point.

After salvation, there are guidelines (commands) that a believer should follow.

It has nothing to do with salvation. I'm pro-OSAS.

Too many in your camp do nothing after salvation, including being part of a church, helping others, etc.
Nothing like a completely unsubstantiated broad-brush false accusation.....

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Memorize:were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified..."
Re 22:14 :granite:

6390.gif

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, pops, the old reliable "license to sin" stumper, that causes us country bumpkins to scratch our heads, bewildered, blind sided by that puzzler, even though all of us need no "license" to sin, as we do that quite easily/naturally, w/o needing anyone's permission.

You got it Daddy-O

john w

Hall of Fame
You did not answer my question.

Is grace a license to sin then?

1.Don't confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, due to that 2 Corinthians. 4:4 KJV problem of yours, and 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV, with any alleged failure on my part, to answer your "trap" question, Dr. Phar Is Ee.

2. Chapter, verse, that demands that I answer any or all questions posed to me, especially from lost people, such as yourself, Doc? Too deep for you?

Take your seat.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Yes, pops, the old reliable "license to sin" stumper, that causes us country bumpkins to scratch our heads, bewildered, blind sided by that puzzler, even though all of us need no "license" to sin, as we do that quite easily/naturally, w/o needing anyone's permission.

(chick).png
Na Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na
sing.gif

Na Na Na Na Na Na

:popcorn: Ro 8:13, 2 Thess 1:6 :burnlib:

Related:

Lordship
Has the Law has been done away with?
At patrick jane At john w At Nick At SaultoPaul At Musterion At heir At GloryDays At exminister At Grosnick Marowbe
Must We Confess Every Sin?
Give Your Life to Jesus
How Many on TOL are Grace Gospel Believers?
Where is Prince Now?
Kirk Cameron: Wives Should 'Honor and Respect and Follow Their Husband's Lead'
The Myth of Unmerited Favor and Grace

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Very few on TOL have a complete understanding of what it means to be a member of the Body of Christ and a child of God.

(Rom 8:14) For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

You aren't led by the Spirit of God, you're led by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.