The best way to eat that is ...

elohiym

Forget marinade:

Give your steak copious amounts of seasoned salt and add liquid smoke and water to the pan. Pop a lit on it and steam fry.

Voila, tender and tasty steak in under ten minutes. Add cracked pepper and eat with cheap, lazy joy.

Lazy joy. :chuckle:

Something I've been wanting to try is putting some Maldon flaky sea salt in a pan and putting it in the smoker with some apple wood. It imparts the smoke flavor to the salt.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Sharp cheddar cheese, squirted straight into the mouth right out of the can.

I figured you for a cubed man.

Rubix-Cube-rubiks-cube-puzzle-magic-cube-smiley-emoticon-000725-fbook.gif

rubikscheesecube1.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Pancakes:
Mix cinnamon and half-and-half into the batter in addition to water.
You get a lot more "cake" and a lot less "pan".
Served the old fashioned way with butter and maple syrup.

Crepes are worth the effort (nutella/banana and Grand Marnier/cream/mandarin orange are best).

hqdefault.jpg

elohiym

Sauteed fermented fish + some vinegar + Sunny side up egg ( or scrambled) + fried rice or just plain cooked rice

If I wanted to try that, where would I procure the fermented fish, and what oil should I use to sauté? Is there a type of fish or brand name that I should look for?

Jedidiah

Tacos:
Nothing fancy or overly complicated, just put your shredded cheese down first, and then the meat on top, rather than the other way around. Heat from meat melts the cheese better, and the bed of cheese keeps the shell from getting soggy too quick.

;)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Non-traditional way to each crawfish:
1 lb crawfish tails
2 medium zucchini, small cubes
4 green onions chopped
1 large clove garlic chopped.
3 dried cayenne peppers
tspn ginger
2 tablspn plum jelly
Soy sauce to taste
tspn corn starch

Sauce:
Mix corn starch, soy sauce, jelly, and just a little water to make it liquid, and mix well. Set aside.

Get wok or skillet really hot, with small amount of peanut oil, just to wet pan. Toss in tails, peppers and vegetables, and stir continuously until vegetables are caramalized slightly. Sprinkle on ginger, and continue to stir until vegetables are ready. They should not be soft, but still a bit crunchy.

Toss in sauce, and stir rapidly, until sauce thickens and coats the morsels.

I like it with brown rice.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Non-traditional way to each crawfish:
1 lb crawfish tails
2 medium zucchini, small cubes
4 green onions chopped
1 large clove garlic chopped.
3 dried cayenne peppers
tspn ginger
2 tablspn plum jelly
Soy sauce to taste
tspn corn starch

Sauce:
Mix corn starch, soy sauce, jelly, and just a little water to make it liquid, and mix well. Set aside.

Get wok or skillet really hot, with small amount of peanut oil, just to wet pan. Toss in tails, peppers and vegetables, and stir continuously until vegetables are caramalized slightly. Sprinkle on ginger, and continue to stir until vegetables are ready. They should not be soft, but still a bit crunchy.

Toss in sauce, and stir rapidly, until sauce thickens and coats the morsels.

I like it with brown rice.
Deut. 14:4–20, Mt 5:11

crawfish-tongue-shot.JPG

PureX

First, go to Chicago.

Then, find the NW corner at Erie Street and Ashland Avenue. There you will see this Duks:

5808334488_b5ab5fcfb5.jpg

Go inside and order a "Polish with everything", or an "Italian Beef, dipped, with sweet peppers". (The hot dogs are also really good.) Sit at the counter so you can enjoy the show while you eat the best $4 lunch you've ever had. All the ingredients are butchered, mixed, and baked locally and shipped fresh to the restaurants. Even the produce comes into Chicago on the trains, every day. And they've had almost 100 years of practice to perfect the cooking process and the condiment mix.

They will come with fries, all rolled tightly together in paper and aluminum foil.