The Abolishment of God's Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are the Satanic one. You go against the scriptures.

No, you are satanic one, as you go against the scriptures, upon your daddy devil's orders.

You can't comprehend that "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" Romans 10:4

No, devious one, I, and countless other saved members of the boc on TOL, comprehend it well, and have expounded on it, and it does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exists/has vanished/is void-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

Nor can you comprehend that to be under the law is a curse, Galatians 3:10.

Yes, it is, and I comprehend it well, demon; but that does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exosts/has vavished/is void-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

"But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, for it is evident "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH" Romans 3:11.

Agreed-that does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exists/has vanished/is void-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

You assert, also, that believers are justified by the Saviour's law keeping being imputed to them, so you do not believe Romans 3:11 KJV-on record.

You want people to be under the law because where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.

No, I don't, as you spam that to everyone, satanic accuser-I've said just the opposite, habitual liar, for years on TOL. Being justified by faith, w/o the law, does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exists/has vanished/is void-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, you are satanic one, as you go against the scriptures, upon your daddy devil's orders.

No, devious one, I, and countless other saved members of the boc on TOL, comprehend it well, and have expounded on it, and it does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exists/has vanished/is void-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

Yes, it is, and I comprehend it well, demon; but that does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exosts/has vavished/is void-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

Agreed-that does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exists/has vanished/is void-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

You assert, also, that believers are justified by the Saviour's law keeping being imputed to them, so you do not believe Romans 3:11 KJV-on record.

No, I don't, as you spam that to everyone, satanic accuser-I've said just the opposite, habitual liar, for years on TOL> . Being justified by faith, w/o the law, does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exists/has vanished/is void-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

No, you are from the pits of hell, devil boy.

You want Christians to be under the law so that they will be judged and condemned. You don't believe the scriptures and you don't want anyone else to believe them.

"Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" Romans 10:4.

john w

Hall of Fame

Nice try to imitate me, Pate, as your daddy, the devil, the expert imitator, taught you well. But you can't pull it off, like me, wolf, as you do not have my presence, clout, authority.
You want Christians to be under the law so that they will be judged and condemned. You don't believe the scriptures and you don't want anyone else to believe them.

1. That is you, demon, with your vicarious law keeping, asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ's law keeping is imputed to others, and that the law thus justifies.

2. No, I don't, as you spam that to everyone, satanic accuser-I've said just the opposite, habitual liar, for years on TOL. Being justified by faith, w/o the law, and not being under the judgment of the law, and not having the law as a "rule of life," is a straw man, devious, satanic ploy on your part, or you're a drunk, demon possessed , as that does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exists/has vanished/is void-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

That does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exists/has vanished/is void-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

You don't believe the scriptures and you don't want anyone else to believe them.

You spam that on every other post, to everyone that disagrees with your devilish "doctrine."

You don't believe the scriptures and you don't want anyone else to believe them.

See how that works, you clown wolf?

Watch this: Don't you believe the bible, Pate?

Fun!!!

Robert Pate

Banned
Nice try to imitate me, Pate, as your daddy, the devil, the expert imitator, taught you well. But you can't pull it off, like me, wolf, as you do not have my presence, clout, authority.

1. That is you, demon, with your vicarious law keeping, asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ's law keeping is imputed to others, and that the law thus justifies.

2. No, I don't, as you spam that to everyone, satanic accuser-I've said just the opposite, habitual liar, for years on TOL. Being justified by faith, w/o the law, and not being under the judgment of the law, and not having the law as a "rule of life," is a straw man, devious, satanic ploy on your part, or you're a drunk, demon possessed , as that does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exists/has vanished/is void-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

That does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exists/has vanished/is void-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

You spam that on every other post, to everyone that disagrees with your devilish "doctrine."

See how that works, you clown wolf?

Watch this: Don't you believe the bible, Pate?

Fun!!!

Beware of John W.

His objective is to put you under the law and to be subject to it. If you are subject to the law Christ will profit you nothing.

glorydaz

Beware of John W.

His objective is to put you under the law and to be subject to it. If you are subject to the law Christ will profit you nothing.

Actually, he is not saying anything of the kind. I'm not sure why you're unable to hear what he is saying, but I'm thinking it has something to do with emotions. :sigh:

Robert Pate

Banned
Actually, he is not saying anything of the kind. I'm not sure why you're unable to hear what he is saying, but I'm thinking it has something to do with emotions. :sigh:

I understand what he is saying. He is saying that the law has NOT been abolished for Christians. Is that what you believe?

john w

Hall of Fame
I understand what he is saying. He is saying that the law has NOT been abolished for Christians. Is that what you believe?

No, devious one, I, and countless other saved members of the boc on TOL, comprehend well, and have expounded on it, that Christians are not under the law's jurisdiction, you satanic, straw man accuser, and the law is not our "pattern," but that does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exists/has vanished/is void/was eliminated, as you satanically assert-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

Pate: US citizens are not under the jurisdiction of the laws of Great Britain, France, Spain, Mexico.................................................................................................................so, therefore, the laws of Great Britain, France, Spain, Mexico...........................are abolished/made void/destroyed/eliminated/have vanished!!!!!!!!! They do not exist!!!!!!!Pate: We are citizens of heaven(Philiipians 3:20 KJV), foreigners on earth, ambassadors in a "foreign country"(2 cor. 5:20 KJV), under the law of Christ, and although still under the jurisdiction of the laws of the US, if we are "citizens" here, are main priority is the law of Christ, so that means there are no US laws, as the US laws were abolished, destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophistry. There is no such thing as "The law was abolished/destroyed//made void" for Christians, but not for the lost, as that is a butchered "interpretation" of the meaning of the words "abolished/destroyed/made void," from a demon possessed, mad man, such as yourself, that just invents biblical terms/meanings, that needs to be put in a straight jackert.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, devious one, I, and countless other saved members of the boc on TOL, comprehend well, and have expounded on it, that Christians are not under the law's jurisdiction, you satanic, straw man accuser, and the law is not our "pattern," but that does not mean what your daddy the devil tells you it means, i.e., that the law was abolished/was destroyed/no longer exists/has vanished/is void/was eliminated, as you satanically assert-that is a satanic "interpretation" from the pits of hell.

Pate: US citizens are not under the jurisdiction of the laws of Great Britain, France, Spain, Mexico.................................................................................................................so, therefore, the laws of Great Britain, France, Spain, Mexico...........................are abolished/made void/destroyed/eliminated/have vanished!!!!!!!!! They do not exist!!!!!!!Pate: We are citizens of heaven(Philiipians 3:20 KJV), foreigners on earth, ambassadors in a "foreign country"(2 cor. 5:20 KJV), under the law of Christ, and although still under the jurisdiction of the laws of the US, if we are "citizens" here, are main priority is the law of Christ, so that means there are no US laws, as the US laws were abolished, destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophistry. There is no such thing as "The law was abolished/destroyed//made void" for Christians, but not for the lost, as that is a butchered "interpretation" of the meaning of the words "abolished/destroyed/made void," from a demon possessed, mad man, such as yourself, that just invents biblical terms/meanings, that needs to be put in a straight jackert.

The trash talker does not have the Holy Spirit. The apostle John encourages us to try the Spirit to see if it is of God, 1 John 4:1. If you think what John W is saying is of the Spirit you are sadly mistaken.

He has perverted the truth. The law has been abolished for the Christian. The scripture says so, Ephesians 2:15, plus about two dozen other scriptures.

Jesus has replaced the law. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law, Romans 10:4.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The law has been abolished for the Christian. The scripture says so, Ephesians 2:15, plus about two dozen other scriptures.

Jesus has replaced the law. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law, Romans 10:4.
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi (Fifth), 11-23.

If Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, why do some people think that God abolished the Law?

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
The trash talker does not have the Holy Spirit. The apostle John encourages us to try the Spirit to see if it is of God, 1 John 4:1. If you think what John W is saying is of the Spirit you are sadly mistaken.

He has perverted the truth. The law has been abolished for the Christian. The scripture says so, Ephesians 2:15, plus about two dozen other scriptures.

=satanism, as no scripture asserts that the law no longer exists, that it was abolished/destroyed, that it has vanished, that it is void,you devil boy, nor does it say it has been replaced-you made that all up, satanic pawn, admitted Calvinist Catholic, law abiding Christ rejector, who, also, on record, asserts that water baptism saves.

Romans 10:4 KJV you pervert, you vile, wicked perverter of the scriptures, flipping the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, just hating God's holy law.

And there is no such thing as "The law has been abolished for the Christian," you butcher, corrupter, of biblical words, and what words mean. The Christian is not under its jurisdiction, it is not his/her rule of life, but not one scripture asserts that it no longer exists, that it has been abolished/destroyed, and is void,that it has vanished, as Pate's daddy devil tells him to say.

Most members of the boc have called you onthis satanic "doctrine," your deceit, and sophistry, but, your devil daddy keeps telling you to spam it on numerous threads.

Be gone, wolf.

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi (Fifth), 11-23.

If Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, why do some people think that God abolished the Law?

Shalom.

Jacob

Pate is satanic, as no scripture says that the law is now abolished/void/destroyed/no longerexists.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Pate is satanic, as no scripture says that the law is now abolished/void/destroyed/no longerexists.

I do believe that Jesus abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, but I do not know what this or these are or what this means.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame

Shove it, you satanic accuser, admitted law keeping Catholic, as I've never asserted that Christians are under the law so that they will be judged and condemned, you disgusting wolf.

And stuff your satanic interpretation that Romans 10:4 KJV means that the God's holy law has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated/no longer exists. Your daddy devil taught you that, demon, not the LORD God.

john w

Hall of Fame
I do believe that Jesus abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, but I do not know what this or these are or what this means.

Shalom.

Jacob

Already answered-many times...

Colossians 2:14 KJV Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Survey Hebrews 7:15-16 KJV And it is yet far more evident if, according to the likeness of Melchisedec there arises another priest,Who is made, not according to the law of a carnal commandment, but according to the power of an endless life.

Survey Hebrews 9:9-10 KJV Which was symbolic for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him who did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
Which stood only in meat and drink offerings, and various washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed until the time of reformation.

The Lord Jesus Christ nailed to the cross what was contrary to him...

Ephesians 2:15 KJV "the law of commandments contained in ordinances;"
Colossians 2:14 KJV "the handwriting of ordinances"
Hebrews 7:16 KJV "the law of a carnal commandment"
Hebrews 9:10 KJV "carnal ordinances;"

What the Lord Jesus Christ abolished was carnal/fleshly commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances=that is the context..= the decrees of exclusion established by men, which were rooted in enmity between Jew & Gentile,such as “touch not, taste not, handle not”(survey Colossians 2:21 KJV), man-made social class/caste system set in place by Oral Torah, and Jewish leaders, attempting to keep a social and religious difference between Jews and Gentiles. Ordinances/decrees were laws that were man-made. Paul was referring to man-made orders, in this verse through the term “ordinance”. These “ordinances” were, yes, indeed hostile/”hate”/”enmity”, as they restrained anyone other than “Jews” worshiping God. These ordinances made a clear separation between Jew and Gentile, by elevating one above the other, to an “elite status,” to the extent where gentiles were looked down upon, scorned, and disassociated, by Jews everywhere………..

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Already answered-many times...

Colossians 2:14 KJV Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Survey Hebrews 7:15-16 KJV And it is yet far more evident if, according to the likeness of Melchisedec there arises another priest,Who is made, not according to the law of a carnal commandment, but according to the power of an endless life.

Survey Hebrews 9:9-10 KJV Which was symbolic for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him who did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
Which stood only in meat and drink offerings, and various washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed until the time of reformation.

The Lord Jesus Christ nailed to the cross what was contrary to him...

Ephesians 2:15 KJV "the law of commandments contained in ordinances;"
Colossians 2:14 KJV "the handwriting of ordinances"
Hebrews 7:16 KJV "the law of a carnal commandment"
Hebrews 9:10 KJV "carnal ordinances;"

What the Lord Jesus Christ abolished was carnal/fleshly commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances=that is the context..= the decrees of exclusion established by men, which were rooted in enmity between Jew & Gentile,such as “touch not, taste not, handle not”(survey Colossians 2:21 KJV), man-made social class/caste system set in place by Oral Torah, and Jewish leaders, attempting to keep a social and religious difference between Jews and Gentiles. Ordinances/decrees were laws that were man-made. Paul was referring to man-made orders, in this verse through the term “ordinance”. These “ordinances” were, yes, indeed hostile/”hate”/”enmity”, as they restrained anyone other than “Jews” worshiping God. These ordinances made a clear separation between Jew and Gentile, by elevating one above the other, to an “elite status,” to the extent where gentiles were looked down upon, scorned, and disassociated, by Jews everywhere………..

God is the God of Jews and Gentiles both. There is no other God besides God. He is the creator of the heavens and the earth. He is the God of Israel and the world. False gods and idols are not to be worshipped.

Gentiles could worship God before Jesus, but you may be right in what you say. However, I do not know what carnal commandment you refer to.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

He has perverted the truth. The law has been abolished for the Christian.

How can we preach the Gospel to the lost without the law there to condemn them?

Read the verse prior to that one. The Jews sought righteousness through law keeping....not submitting themselves to the righteousness of God. The gentiles did the same through their attempts to be moral according to their own consciences. Paul is saying those who believe now understand that righteousness does not come from their OWN EFFORTS...that is submitting to the righteousness of God.

Romans 10:3
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.​

The key to Romans 10:4 is the word "righteousness". You seem to ignore that part, which you can't do and be true to what the text is saying.

God's Truth

The words "Law" and "Religion" mean the same thing. When one is doing the law, they are doing their religion. When they are doing their religion they are doing the law. One might say that any religious thing that we do is a work of the law. The law either tells us to do something or not to do something. There are literally hundreds of commandments in the Bible. The law, which is the law of Moses, covers every facet of ones life. In the Old Testament era if you followed the law you were blessed. If you went against the law you were cursed. The Old Testament Jews were caught between the blessings and the cursing's.

The word "Abolish" in the Greek Means, Abolish, cease, deliver, destroy, do away, put away, vanish away, make void. Source: Strong's Concordance, word #G2673.

Salvation is being delivered from the law because we are sinners.

"Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to them that are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped and the whole world will become guilty before God, Romans 3:19.

We are all born into the world under the law and are guilty of breaking God's law, Romans 3:20. Also Romans 3:10. We need to be delivered from the law because the law brings judgment and condemnation.

"By the deeds of the law there shall not be any flesh justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin" Romans 3:20.

Beware of those who teach that the law has NOT been abolished and teach that you should observe the commandments. They are son's of hell and want you to become like them, Matthew 23:4. Christians are NOT under the law, nor are we subject to the law. This is why Paul wrote, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17. To live by faith means to live by the Holy Spirit and not the letter of the law.

"The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

Here are some other scriptures related to Not being under the law.

Ephesians 2:15.
Colossians 2:14.
Romans 3:19,20.
Romans 7:1-7.
Romans 6:14.
Romans 8:2.
Romans 10:4.
Hebrews 7:18.
Hebrews 12:27.
Hebrews 10:1.
Galatians 2:16.
Galatians 3:24,25.
Galatians 2:19.
Galatians 3:10.
Galatians 4:21.
Galatians 5:18.
2 Corinthians 3:6.
2 Corinthians 3:13.
Acts 13:39.
1 Timothy 1:9.
James 2:10.
John 1:17.

The old law gave works to do to purify oneself.

That is now gone because those works were about Jesus and he purifies us.

That doesn't mean you do not have to obey, it means you don't have to get circumcised and get an animal to sacrifice.

Robert Pate

Banned
How can we preach the Gospel to the lost without the law there to condemn them?

Read the verse prior to that one. The Jews sought righteousness through law keeping....not submitting themselves to the righteousness of God. The gentiles did the same through their attempts to be moral according to their own consciences. Paul is saying those who believe now understand that righteousness does not come from their OWN EFFORTS...that is submitting to the righteousness of God.

Romans 10:3
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.​

The key to Romans 10:4 is the word "righteousness". You seem to ignore that part, which you can't do and be true to what the text is saying.

The righteousness of God is the law. If they would have submitted themselves to the law they would have found out that they were sinners.

This is what Paul meant when he said, "wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith" Galatians 3:24.

Now listen to this.

"But after faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster" Galatians 3:25.

The schoolmaster has been abolished for the Christian, but not for the unbeliever.

john w

Hall of Fame
The righteousness of God is the law.

There you go, TOL-clueless. Walking in God's holy law, to 100% perfection, even if possible(and it is not)idiot, is just doing what is required-it is not the righteousness of God. The righteousness of God, is not only doing what is required, not doing this, that...but also doing everything right, not only in actions, but in "how you think, don't think"=the righteousness of God=thinking 100% as God does.

Vs.

Philippians 4 KJV
9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Read it, Pate: not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law

" but"=contrasts the each man/woman's own righteousness, which is of the law, with the righteousness of God, through the faith of Christ, by faith- "that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:"

Romans 3:21 KJV

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Read it-the righteousness of God without the law

Watch the deceptive, humanism response, from Pate, and changing the argument.

Watch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.