The Abolishment of God's Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
You apparently don't hear the law, Galatians 4:21.

You will hear it in the judgment.

Spam.

Pate: I am not under the laws of other countries, so, the laws of other countries have been abolished/destroyed/made void-they do not exist!!!!!

You fraud, engaging in sophistry, deception.

Robert Pate

Banned
Spam.

Pate: I am not under the laws of other countries, so, the laws of other countries have been abolished/destroyed/made void-they do not exist!!!!!

You fraud, engaging in sophistry, deception.

That is a stupid example.

You are under the law simply because you do not believe that Jesus has abolished the law. Scripture plainly teaches that the law has been abolished for Christians, Colossians 2:14. You don't believe the scripture. So you don't have faith. The law only exist for unbelievers, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10, They will be judged by it and condemned.

glorydaz

If you don't have faith that Jesus fulfilled the law and then abolished it then so be it unto you.

Same way with sins. If you don't have faith that Jesus atoned for your sins then chances are you are still in them.

We only receive what we have faith in.

We stand for the truth of God's word. You should be standing with me.

I can't stand with you when your stand is based on a refusal to hear what has been said to you.

Robert Pate

Banned
If Jesus has abolished the law, but it exists for unbelievers, then it isn't abolished, is it?

:idea:

The scripture plainly teaches that the law has been abolished for Christians, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14.

Unbelievers are still under the law and will be judged by it. Why is it so hard for you to believe that?

Status
Not open for further replies.