The 2010 TOL Posts of the Year Awards

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
I gotta pop in here and give a big thumbs up to Knight. I think it's a little amazing that he devotes the time and energy to keeping track of all these awesome posts! I'm reading some of this stuff and I'm like, "Oh, yeah! That was an amazing post! I forgot all about that one!" Or, as often, finding posts here I never was aware of and otherwise would have missed out on completely.

Knight, seriously. This is extraordinarily cool. Thank you so much! :D

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I gotta pop in here and give a big thumbs up to Knight. I think it's a little amazing that he devotes the time and energy to keeping track of all these awesome posts! I'm reading some of this stuff and I'm like, "Oh, yeah! That was an amazing post! I forgot all about that one!" Or, as often, finding posts here I never was aware of and otherwise would have missed out on completely.

Knight, seriously. This is extraordinarily cool. Thank you so much! :D
Definitely, Mary. :up:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can't believe how many of these I missed when they were first granted POTD status. Some really, really good stuff in there!

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't suppose you're just gonna lay the Top 3 out right now for us, are you Knight? SURELY you wouldn't throw some fluff in and drag this out for while, would you?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am enjoying reading them. Maybe next year one of mine will make the list.