The 2010 TOL Posts of the Year Awards

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would normally get upset about the doctrinal biase, but in this case its just funny.

Good point. If Knight was a good administrator, he would put together a committee of people from every denomination and all flavors of theology so that they could deliberate over these posts and insure that they put forth a fair, non-biased opinion on others' posts.

-OR-

...you could realize that when you're in someone else's house, the color of his couch is his business.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd like to cast a last minute vote for the Jello commercial to be this year's top post.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good gravy, the family is pestering me to get off the computer and I am trying to hang in there for the final announcement....help!

AMR

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good point. If Knight was a good administrator, he would put together a committee of people from every denomination and all flavors of theology so that they could deliberate over these posts and insure that they put forth a fair, non-biased opinion on others' posts.

You silly Unitarian you. :chuckle:

ragTagblues

I'm still on for my top 3 finish . . . . here it comes!

Well done everybody, there were some pretty good posts there! From the looks of it there were more comedy based then usual. Which is good as we all need laughter!

Last edited: