Thanks Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

You don't live in New York. So why not you buy your groceries in Buffalo? What have you to do with New York law?

Is New York part of the United States of America? Yes
Am I a citizen of the United States of America? Yes

As a voting American citizen I have a vote and a voice here in this country.

Does this make sense to you?

PKevman

PastorKevin said:
I won't support anyone who would make it possible for one baby to be murdered. I will only support candidates who will not compromise on "Do not murder".

Elected4Ever said:
Sorry sir, Jesus hasn't returned yet. When He does it will be to late anyway.

???

elected4ever

Not much sense we are 50 independent states (countries) and the citizens of the state are subject to the law of that state. You have no say in the formation of the laws of any state where you do not reside.

drbrumley

OUCH!!!!

But I will say this PK, history wasn't a strong subject for you right?

PKevman

Not much sense we are 50 independent states (countries) and the citizens of the state are subject to the law of that state. You have no say in the formation of the laws of any state where you do not reside.

I'm sorry, but I could have sworn that I live in the United States of America and have a vote for the President of the United States of America. New York is a state, not a country. Your attitude is the same as that which led to the Civil War. But I guess you probably rail against that wicked tyrant Lincoln, right?

Once again your arguments are roundly annihilated and now you're trying to twist and justify them.

But you likening China to New York is ludicrous. If I travel to New York, guess what...I'm still in the same country: THE USA!

PKevman

OUCH!!!!

But I will say this PK, history wasn't a strong subject for you right?

Actually I did quite well in history. Revisionist history isn't something I'm particularly fond of. Such as fools who say Lincoln was a wicked man for example, and that the South was righteous.

PKevman

Elected4Ever said:
citizens of the state are subject to the law of that state.

And they are subject to the laws of the United States of America. We are talking about how things ARE, not how you wold like them to be.

drbrumley

I'm sorry, but I could have sworn that I live in the United States of America and have a vote for the President of the United States of America. New York is a state, not a country. Your attitude is the same as that which led to the Civil War. But I guess you probably rail against that wicked tyrant Lincoln, right?

I don't know E4E, do you rail against him? I never heard you hardly ever mention him. BUT I DO And justifiably so

He was a tyrant!

drbrumley

Actually I did quite well in history. Revisionist history isn't something I'm particularly fond of. Such as fools who say Lincoln was a wicked man for example, and that the South was righteous.

:rotfl: It isn't I who spouts revisionist history bro. You may want to look in the mirror.

drbrumley

And for the record, the South made their fair share of mistakes.

Just as the North did!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, and West Virginia.

Next time do the research yourself, think before you post such blatant stupidity, and apologize publicly for it.
OK. Now that you've named them, post the proof that they would outlaw it.

And then post the proof that the next people to run the state won't make it legal. And after that, post the proof that Ron Paul will do something to make it illegal again, in that state that legalizes it.

You know full well that Ron Paul is not proposing anything that will outlaw abortion in all 50 states, nor is he proposing anything that will punish the states who don't. He either needs to propose a plan to completely outlaw it nationwide, or shut up.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Without a complete investigation of the travel plans of females crossing state lines, how will you know who to prosecute? Or do you support check points at every border to examine the ID of females to see how old they are? And if they are minors, you'd have to have instant pregnancy tests for each female at each checkpoint, and if a minor female does turn up pregnant, then you have to prove "intent" (i.e., you have to read minds) to demonstrate their criminality.

The law is ridiculous, unenforceable and an encroachment upon freedom. If we're going to outlaw abortion, then let's outlaw abortion... not create layer upon layer of redundant, unnecessary, liberty-destroying bureaucracy that accomplishes nothing.
Sounds like Paul's bill proposal. Layer 1. Only if abortion is outlawed nationwide will anyone be able to keep minors, or adults for that matter, from crossing state lines to get an abortion.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
dude, the fetus is already recognized as life, don't you think this is being a little nitpicky?
And if any state keeps abortion legal, in spite of this, no one will be able to stop them, because of Paul's bill.

S†ephen

What evidence do you have that these 12 states will unquestionably make abortion illegal if Ron Paul is elected to President?

lighthouse said:
OK. Now that you've named them, post the proof that they would outlaw it.

After both of you have posted the 2 bills Alan Keys has tried to pass to stop abortion and posted the exact bill he said he would enforce once he gets into office I will extend the courtesy of doing the research both of you should have already done.

S†ephen

Sounds like Paul's bill proposal. Layer 1. Only if abortion is outlawed nationwide will anyone be able to keep minors, or adults for that matter, from crossing state lines to get an abortion.

Canada legalizes all abortion. Maybe we should invade their country and tell them to outlaw abortion. :doh: :doh: :doh:

S†ephen

And my question is a fair one. Stephen Dale claims that if Ron Paul is elected it would lead to the 12 states he mentioned outlawing abortion. I'm asking for what evidence there is that these 12 states would even do so. Instead of being in this thread just to bicker with me, why not read what is said?

You should extend the courtesy of answering him his question Pastor Kevin. Everyone here is bending over backwards to defend their position and you and lighthouse have barely posted a thing in defense of Keys except or how great you two believe he is. Please stop poking holes in our arguments and show some solid proof in yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.