Take Down the Bird Feeder!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Alate doesn't need our help in taking you apart doofus.

So you think that there's a difference between evolution and social constructs?

It was stated by a woman- there you go blindly accepting nonsense from them :wave2:

Oh wow, the kids trying to lecture a biology professor about evolution, can't make this stuff up...

:rotfl:

There are no biology professors here- if she told you that and you actually believe it, then you've been had. No biologist would ever make the false dichotomy of evolution vs social constructs, that's just layman liberal nonsense :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

It was stated by a woman- there you go blindly accepting nonsense from them :wave2:

There are no biology professors here- if she told you that and you actually believe it, then you've been had. No biologist would ever make the false dichotomy of evolution vs social constructs, that's just layman liberal nonsense :chuckle:

Kid, you're just flat out dumb. You've been schooled by someone completely proficient in the area of biology and she even provided you links to show that your silly assertions are wrong. You don't know a damn thing about the subject so quit chuckling at yourself and get a grip. You're not even a layman on the matter so quit embarrassing yourself for Pete's sake. Alate's credentials in the field are beyond reproach, outside of creationist zealots who worship people like Walt Brown...

:freak:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
@Town Heretic and @Arthur Brain have seen this discussion, and have offered nothing because they can't actually agree with you on that- they can only entertain your emotional bias, which they are waiting for an opportunity to slide into :rolleyes:
Only Cruc would offer silence as his best argumentative point. :plain:

As it happens, I read more than enough of you in our exchanges and haven't followed your conversation outside of it in any particular. I'm sure she doesn't need my help where you're concerned.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Kid, you're just flat out dumb. You've been schooled by someone completely proficient in the area of biology and she even provided you links to show that your silly assertions are wrong. You don't know a damn thing about the subject so quit chuckling at yourself and get a grip. You're not even a layman on the matter so quit embarrassing yourself for Pete's sake. Alate's credentials in the field are beyond reproach, outside of creationist zealots who worship people like Walt Brown...

There is no difference between evolution and social constructs. She is no biology professor you impossible moron, get it through to your brain- you two waited for the moment, just as I predicted, to come in on the matter.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There is no difference between evolution and social constructs. She is no biology professor you impossible moron, get it through to your brain- you two waited for the moment, just as I predicted, to come in on the matter.

Alate has no credentials, you're a duped moron.
To straighten out the cobbled attempt Cruc made at appearing prophetic, he posted something linked to nudge both of us understanding we'd likely respond then tried to parlay that into this bit of theater he set up. AB answered on the point early this morning. I responded after seeing it a little bit ago.

Arthur Brain

Yes she is you sad, gormless little dipstick and even creationist zealots who've argued against her through the years haven't disputed that. You've been pwned and your silly hang up with women has made you look even more demented than usual. You predicted absolutely nothing of the sort in the latter. I didn't see most of that exchange until I logged in this morning only to find I'd been tagged as 'mentioned' and lo and behold, it was by the resident almond whirl...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now I'm ignorant?
That's a larger judgment I didn't make, but you weren't aware that Clete didn't write the thing, then you waded into a critique aimed at an absent author's work as though personally offended and determined to offer offense. Worse, when I pointed that out to you instead of owning the mistake you compounded it by insisting I was calling him a racist for reposting.

I'm not shy about telling you or anyone precisely what I think. If I thought Clete was a racist I'd say so. And I don't let my feelings cloud my regard, so I can recognize his ability, even compliment him for it as I did.

You? You do this sort of thing:
And have you learned what an allegory is yet?
No, I obtained an undergraduate degree in literature without it [/sarcasm] Nothing in that recognition of form in any way impacts a single point I made criticizing its ham-fisted construction and false premise. Why you don't understand that is anyone's guess. Why you think offering school yard, low insult is a necessary part of your pitch is less of a guess. People throw punches when that's what they have left.

Since what follows is essentially you going, "Nuh-uh" I'm going back to not bothering with it. I will note that I at no point called Clete a racist. I spoke to the racist subtext of the piece. I don't know if the author is a racist, but I know he's using it to move his audience, playing to what the Alt Right would call a white backlash. It's a thing a segment of the population has been trying to put in play for a long time now, but they needed help, a confluence of events and social stresses to give it life and a man who could champion it while maintaining the illusion of distance.

You're just too stupid...
Whenever you find yourself saying something you're smart enough to know isn't true it should be a note that stops you. With you it doesn't ever appear to and this is why I mostly have chosen not to engage you. That and your tendency to conflate "no" repeated in different ways with argument and rebuttal.

Alate_One

There you go blindly accepting nonsense from a male. You prefer your own silly ideas, over any others, no matter how well supported.

Uh huh. Oddly enough I mentioned you at our faculty lunch table this afternoon. I told them I'd argued online with someone that said culture and evolution were the same thing. I got the most hilarious looks from the other professors, one of whom is an anthropologist, the others were mostly biologists. And FWIW they were all male so . . . :chuckle: Our physicist wondered if there was anywhere on the web to have an intelligent discussions. I said this place definitely wasn't it, and facebook wasn't too hot either. :p

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes she is you sad, gormless little dipstick and even creationist zealots who've argued against her through the years haven't disputed that. You've been pwned and your silly hang up with women has made you look even more demented than usual. You predicted absolutely nothing of the sort in the latter. I didn't see most of that exchange until I logged in this morning only to find I'd been tagged as 'mentioned' and lo and behold, it was by the resident almond whirl...

:blabla:

She's stated that there would be less wars if women ruled the Earth and that women's roles are a social construct- that is something a retard campus dwelling Bernie supporter would say, not a professor with a PhD in biology.

I almost feel bad for pointing it out, but someone has to.

You'll take whatever a woman states, because you're a moron :wave2:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
To straighten out the cobbled attempt Cruc made at appearing prophetic, he posted something linked to nudge both of us understanding we'd likely respond then tried to parlay that into this bit of theater he set up. AB answered on the point early this morning. I responded after seeing it a little bit ago.

You both assumed she was a professor and reality just came crashing down- social constructs are a mechanism of evolution, it is not a separate entity. And that pretty much damns the notion that she is anything more then maybe a minor zoologist or something who spent just as much time being brainwashed by liberal propaganda as the next college student.

Just another example of the giant lie you all perpetuate, really :wave2:

Arthur Brain

:blabla:

She's stated that there would be less wars if women ruled the Earth and that women's roles are a social construct- that is something a retard campus dwelling Bernie supporter would say, not a professor with a PhD in biology.

Dude, considering the drivel you constantly spew out the only PhD you'd ever be likely to have would involve a Playstation or an X Box...

I almost feel bad for pointing it out, but someone has to.

Well, you should feel bad certainly.

You'll take whatever a woman states, because you're a moron :wave2:

Er, nope. I happen to have followed Alate in some of the debates over evolution on here through the years and I doubt even Stripe would question her credentials on that score. Take a look at Serpentdove's demented signature also.

Unlike yourself I'm not handicapped with a huge chip on my shoulder and a misogynist mindset where it comes to women. I've had many an argument and disagreement with several on here alone through the years so as usual, you're just being your daft prepubescent self...

Arthur Brain

You both assumed she was a professor and reality just came crashing down- social constructs are a mechanism of evolution, it is not a separate entity. And that pretty much damns the notion that she is anything more then maybe a minor zoologist or something who spent just as much time being brainwashed by liberal propaganda as the next college student.

Just another example of the giant lie you all perpetuate, really :wave2:

I "assumed" she was highly qualified after seeing her argue in depth in the 'evolution' threads here as she obviously wasn't a layperson on the subject. It likely just sticks in your craw that a woman is that informed and holds such a position as no doubt you think it should only be men in such.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Er, nope. I happen to have followed Alate in some of the debates over evolution on here through the years and I doubt even Stripe would question her credentials on that score. Take a look at Serpentdove's demented signature also.

Cool story.

She showed otherwise on this thread.

Unlike yourself I'm not handicapped with a huge chip on my shoulder and a misogynist mindset where it comes to women. I've had many an argument and disagreement with several on here alone through the years so as usual, you're just being your daft prepubescent self...

It's not a coincidence that you are pets for every liberal minded female on here, dude. You and Town, particularly- when one of them speaks you both are their apt defenders. It happens every single time, over and over and over.

You just have a huge chip on your shoulder about reality, is all, the same as them :chuckle:

I "assumed" she was highly qualified after seeing her argue in depth in the 'evolution' threads here as she obviously wasn't a layperson on the subject.

You don't need to be a professor to know anything that has ever been put down in these threads, period. You've just been swooned into thinking you're dealing with a professor is all- you're not :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

Cool story.

She showed otherwise on this thread.

Er, no she didn't. All you've shown is an ignorance on the topic she's an expert in. Unlike you she also gave several links as to why you were so far wrong which you haven't had a single rebuttal for because you know nothing about science.

It's not a coincidence that you are pets for every liberal minded female on here, dude. You and Town, particularly- when one of them speaks you both are their apt defenders. It happens every single time, over and over and over.

It's not a coincidence because it's not the case. It's just you blowing into the wind again, well, either that or expelling it...

You just have a huge chip on your shoulder about reality, is all, the same as them :chuckle:

The reality is you're just some clueless kid dude. A legend in his own mind(s) but nobody else's...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Er, no she didn't. All you've shown is an ignorance on the topic she's an expert in. Unlike you she also gave several links as to why you were so far wrong which you haven't had a single rebuttal for because you know nothing about science.

Social constructs are not separate from evolution- that's a rookie mistake she made, which breaks down the facade of her as a professor to being an ordinary student who got a minor diploma in zoology or something. There is nothing I have seen from her that reflects proper, unbiased science- she is a liberal using what she can to skew reality, talking about women's roles being imaginary or that there'd be less wars if women ran things. These are things a proper professor would never say, for the idiotic statements that they are hombre.

Get over it- she just got Trumped :rotfl:

Arthur Brain

Social constructs are not separate from evolution- that's a rookie mistake she made, which breaks down the facade of her as a professor to being an ordinary student who got a minor diploma in zoology or something. There is nothing I have seen from her that reflects proper, unbiased science- she is a liberal using what she can to skew reality, talking about women's roles being imaginary or that there'd be less wars if women ran things. These are things a proper professor would never say, for the idiotic statements that they are hombre.

Get over it- she just got Trumped :rotfl:

Dude, you've just embarrassed yourself all over again. Your stock in trade is to make dumb assertions without any support. You were schooled by a woman who's an expert in her field and unlike yourself she provided evidence as to why you're just flat out wrong, which you had no rebuttal for.

I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you now man. It's like watching someone forget their lines in a play...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Dude, you've just embarrassed yourself all over again. Your stock in trade is to make dumb assertions without any support. You were schooled by a woman who's an expert in her field and unlike yourself she provided evidence as to why you're just flat out wrong, which you had no rebuttal for.

I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you now man. It's like watching someone forget their lines in a play...

You make the same claim all the time, dude- I was schooled by nobody, because nobody said anything other than 'nuh uh, women are better!'.

You're just building on your own blind crap. The only one that should be embarrassed is the lap dog barking at me right now. Why don't you go dig up where ever you buried your self-respect :wave2:

Alate_One

Social constructs are not separate from evolution- that's a rookie mistake she made, which breaks down the facade of her as a professor to being an ordinary student who got a minor diploma in zoology or something.
Pretty obvious you've never been to a university based on the language you're using, or if you have you dropped out quickly. "Minor diploma"? You mean an academic minor vs. an academic major?

My undergraduate degree was in botany as was my graduate degree (though also, biochemistry, bacteria and soils), where I performed genetic modification of bacteria and plants. Plus I've been teaching general biology (among other courses) for some time now, so let's see if you actually know anything. I'll give you a quiz:

Do you know what modern evolutionary synthesis is? Can you tell me what the central dogma of molecular biology is? Maybe you can tell me how and why genetic modification works? How about the names and genome designations of wild ancestors of wheat and corn and where they originated? If you're such an expert on things biological and I'm an uneducated person, I'm sure you know all the answers to these questions.

There is nothing I have seen from her that reflects proper, unbiased science- she is a liberal using what she can to skew reality, talking about women's roles being imaginary or that there'd be less wars if women ran things. These are things a proper professor would never say, for the idiotic statements that they are hombre.
A "proper professor"? :p have you ever even met a professor? Gotten a degree? I think not. Not based on your statements.

You never answered about having a female significant other or not. Sounds like we don't need to worry that your cultural and genetic deficiencies could be passed on to the next generation. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

You make the same claim all the time, dude- I was schooled by nobody, because nobody said anything other than 'nuh uh, women are better!'.

You're just building on your own blind crap. The only one that should be embarrassed is the lap dog barking at me right now. Why don't you go dig up where ever you buried your self-respect :wave2:

Well, I can only presume you're looking in a mirror right now cos' all you do on this forum is yap. You were pwned dude, and by a woman no less.

Man, that's gotta hurt...

Arthur Brain

Pretty obvious you've never been to a university based on the language you're using, or if you have you dropped out quickly. "Minor diploma"? You mean an academic minor vs. an academic major?

My undergraduate degree was in botany as was my graduate degree (though also, biochemistry, bacteria and soils), where I performed genetic modification of bacteria and plants. Plus I've been teaching general biology (among other courses) for some time now, so let's see if you actually know anything. I'll give you a quiz:

Do you know what modern evolutionary synthesis is? Can you tell me what the central dogma of molecular biology is? Maybe you can tell me how and why genetic modification works? How about the names and genome designations of wild ancestors of wheat and corn and where they originated? If you're such an expert on things biological and I'm an uneducated person, I'm sure you know all the answers to these questions.

A "proper professor"? :p have you ever even met a professor? Gotten a degree? I think not. Not based on your statements.

You never answered about having a female significant other or not. Sounds like we don't need to worry that your cultural and genetic deficiencies could be passed on to the next generation. :chuckle:

Oh be fair. He might have an honorary one in 'Call Of Duty'!

This of course would make him an expert on war...