Suggestions for the TOL Topic of the Day

Zeke

The masonic layout of washington DC, Why are the streets layed out to form a satanic pentagram.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This may have been covered before (I couldn't find it if it was)...

Topic Idea:

Is War Ever Justified?

I know TG started a thread specifically about America's war for independence, but my suggestion is about war in general and all the implications that come along with it (i.e. the inevitability of innocents dying, etc.).

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
topic question: Why do you call yourself a Christian, yet reject the divinity of Christ?

Maybe real Christians would respond, if it were 'Topic of the Day'?

some other dude

topic question: Why do you call yourself a Christian, yet reject the divinity of Christ?

Maybe real Christians would respond, if it were 'Topic of the Day'?

We do seem to have an impressive infestation of anti-trinitarians at the moment, don't we? Maybe Knight could hire an exterminator and have the place sprayed.

Or better yet, corral them all into their own little pen and let them bother each other.

I think most people avoid them because they are so tiresome and annoying. At least if they bother you at your front door you can set the dogs on them. Or pour boiling oil from the rooftop if you've planned ahead. :)

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This may have been covered before (I couldn't find it if it was)...

Topic Idea:

Is War Ever Justified?

I know TG started a thread specifically about America's war for independence, but my suggestion is about war in general and all the implications that come along with it (i.e. the inevitability of innocents dying, etc.).

In addition to this one, how about:

What rights, if any, should prisoners have in prison?

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And another one (sorry to present so many lately)...

Do you believe that it is harder (morally, socially, physically, politically, educationally, etc.) for children to grow up in this generation or in generations past?

Alate_One

What would YOU cut from the U.S. Federal budget?

In light of the proposed cuts from the republicans, the deficit commission etc.

Lon

What would be your last meal (or dinner tomorrow night)?

Your passed down remedy for...?

Your greatest discovery?

When you first heard of Christ?

If I had 10 million dollars, I'd....

What will heaven be like? Harps and clouds? Banquet? Streets of Gold? Streets?