Suggestions for the TOL Topic of the Day

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Atlantis. History channel ran some shows recently including the topic itself. Along with another civilzation that was swept into the ocean that isn't Atlantis.

If it existed, it was destroyed in the flood.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Topic Suggestion:

Which futuristic movie or television series do you think best illustrates what our future will be like? Assuming the world is around for that long.

(For example: Demolition Man, Johnny Mnemonic, Star Trek, The Jetsons, Planet of the Apes etc...)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Topic Suggestion:

Which futuristic movie or television series do you think best illustrates what our future will be like? Assuming the world is around for that long.

(For example: Demolition Man, Johnny Mnemonic, Star Trek, The Jetsons, Planet of the Apes etc...)
Oooo good one!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If the NFL/NBA lockouts last for a season would you be more or less likely to watch the following season?

elohiym

Yeah this would a good topic!

After my ride to Sturgis S.D. in August I will be able to post pics of the Motorcycle Rally and of the Black Hills!

Look forward to seeing the pics. The topic might have done better if more people knew what a bucket list was, or if more actually kept a list of dreams. I was just too busy that day to participate much in the thread. Still, cool to see what some of you are dreaming and doing.

Now I have Greg Allman's song Dreams I'll Never See (Molly Hathet version) going through my head. :tunes: