Suggestions for the TOL Topic of the Day

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
TOL yearbook (e.g. Most likely to spontaneously combust (Alate_One); Miss Congeniality (Bybee); Most likely to shape-shift (PlastikBuddah); Most likely to marry outside his own species (Granite [Geraci])

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Topic idea...

"It is often said that everyone has a price, but there is no amount of money on the planet that would get me to..."

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What weakness do you struggle with and/or what do you see as your best and defining attribute?

With me it's humility. I have so much that I'm not sure what to do with the excess...though I suspect one or two of you are dying to make suggestions about now. :plain:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"What I fear most about myself is..."

This could be about a particular trait (greed, anger, violence, hate, laziness, etc. that you are constantly struggling to control.)

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Regrets, I've had a few..."

If you could change one major (or minor) thing in your past that would alter the course of your life, what would it be?

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Topic:

"A Challenge (perhaps impossible) for all...

What one thing could everyone on TOL agree on?"

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's another that was inspired by a different thread...

"To what length would you go to protect your children? Is there such a thing as being overprotective?"

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And another suggestion...

"Everyone says it's what is on the inside that counts, but just how important are physical looks really?"