ECT Studying how the NT uses the OT

Dialogos

Yep, yet the timing of the atonement for those in the Body of Christ is that we have now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV) while Israel waits for it (Acts 3:19-21 KJV. Romans 11:26-27 KJV).

Can you tell us how that works again?

My bible says that Jesus died for sins once for all time.
God's Holy Word said:
But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
(Heb 10:12-14 KJV)
Walk us through precisely how Israel's sins get atoned for in the future please?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Can you tell us how that works again?

My bible says that Jesus died for sins once for all time.

Walk us through precisely how Israel's sins get atoned for in the future please?
You should study to shew thyself approved unto God (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV), but the timing of the atonement being applied to them is yet future, yes.

Joel 3:16 KJV (Paul confirms it Romans 11:26-27 KJV),

"In that day" (Zechariah 13:1 KJV) which is in perfect harmony with what Peter preached about a future blotting out of sins in Acts 3:19-21 KJV and what John wrote about, if they confess their sins (sins are still an issue) He is faithful and just to forgive them their sins and to cleanse them of all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9 KJV), the "fountain" of Ezekiel 13:1 KJV will be opened "for sin and uncleanness".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep, yet the timing of the atonement for those in the Body of Christ is that we have now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV) while Israel waits for it (Acts 3:19-21 KJV. Romans 11:26-27 KJV).

This is where you are so completely wrong, and one of the reasons I call you a Darby follower.

Nobody taught this rubbish till Darby.

Christ Jesus paid the price for all sins for everyone.

To claim that Israel wasn't included is not what the Bible says.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You should study to shew thyself approved unto God (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV), but the timing of the atonement being applied to them is yet future, yes.

Joel 3:16 KJV (Paul confirms it Romans 11:26-27 KJV),

"In that day" (Zechariah 13:1 KJV) which is in perfect harmony with what Peter preached about a future blotting out of sins in Acts 3:19-21 KJV and what John wrote about, if they confess their sins (sins are still an issue) He is faithful and just to forgive them their sins and to cleanse them of all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9 KJV), the "fountain" of Ezekiel 13:1 KJV will be opened "for sin and uncleanness".

:bang:

This is as bad as telling everyone there's going to be animal sacrifices in the future for sin atonement.

Have you ever read the book of Hebrews? I know you think it's not written "to" you, but you should read it someday, maybe it will help you see how wrong Darby really was.

Jerry Shugart

Everyone alive today has their sins forgiven.

You prove over and over that you are clueless about what the Scriptures teach. No one has their sins forgiven until they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ:

"To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins" (Acts 10:43).​

Of course your answer is nothing but a feeble attempt to deceive others into thinking that the New Covenant is in effect now because according to you all of the sins of those of the house of Israel and the house of Judah have been forgiven:

"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more" (Jer.31:31-34).​

Of course preterism has no place for the fulfillment of this prophecy so you just make up things out of thin air to defend preterism.

Too bad that you do not have the zeal to defend the Scriptures that you have to defend the fable of preterism.

Instead, you make a mockery of the Scriptures.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
all of the sins of those of the house of Israel and the house of Judah have been forgiven:

ALL sins were paid for at the cross.

The sin issue has nothing to do with salvation or eternal life. Salvation and eternal life are by faith and faith alone.

No one will go to hell because of sins, they will go because of unbelief.

So, the Jeremiah prophecy that you don't understand, was 100% fulfilled by the one time blood sacrifice by Christ Jesus on the cross. All sins were taken away, including those from the House of Israel and the House of Judah.

It's not a future event.

Danoh

ALL sins were paid for at the cross.

The sin issue has nothing to do with salvation or eternal life. Salvation and eternal life are by faith and faith alone.

No one will go to hell because of sins, they will go because of unbelief.

Look at that; another one right on your part just under your stopped clock twice a day, pattern [though, in your case; twice a month - for all your guessing at and reading into].

Lol, now you sound like what Jerry refers to as Neo-Mid-Acts.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How about those waiting for the day of atonement (which allegedly occurred in 70ad)?

They were sealed until the Day of Atonement. However, their sins were still paid for at the cross.

In the OC the High Priest would make the sacrifice, then enter the Holy of Holies. The people would wait outside for the High Priest to come back out to see if God accepted the atonement.

Then the High Priest would come back out from behind the curtain and tell the people God accepted the atonement.

That's exactly what Christ Jesus did in the perfect temple, the perfect Holy of Holies in heaven (read Hebrews), except He waited one generation (40 years) to come back.

Most of the gospel Paul preached was prophetic, and for us who live after 70AD. We don't have to be sealed until the Day of Atonement, the atonement was accepted by God the Father.

We now live fully in the NC, where all sins have been forgotten.

The OC (Law & Prophets) has been 100% fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We believe the same thing, except we don't believe the day of atonement was 70ad.

Not quite.

You only believe the "kingdom" believers were sealed, whereas I believe every believer was sealed until 70AD

You shouldn't ridicule us for doing the same thing you do.

You also deny the NC wasn't put in place, and that it doesn't exist now.

You also think that when the Day of Atonement comes in the future, the Jews are going to rebuild a temple, and sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

You also think "the fellowship of the mystery" is two groups of Gentiles coming together.

I could go on and on.

SaulToPaul 2

Not quite.

You only believe the "kingdom" believers were sealed, whereas I believe every believer was sealed until 70AD

You also deny the NC wasn't put in place, and that it doesn't exist now.

You also think that when the Day of Atonement comes in the future, the Jews are going to rebuild a temple, and sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

You also think "the fellowship of the mystery" is two groups of Gentiles coming together.

I could go on and on.

You have a gap.
We have a gap.

Don't be a hypocrite.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have a gap.
We have a gap.

Don't be a hypocrite.

My gap parallels the 40 years the Exodus generation spent in the wilderness after receiving the OC before entering the physical promised land.

Your's makes no sense, and makes the words "soon", "near", "these last days", etc in the KJV mean something they do not.

Not to mention "this generation"

john w

Hall of Fame
This is where you are so completely wrong, and one of the reasons I call you a Darby follower.

59/84 posts with his "Darby" spam.

I told you to shut up, mutt.

The satanic, false accusations, by Craigie Tet.:

"Darby followers are taught to take everything literal."-Tet

Post #79

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...34#post4377534

Read it-"everything."

Your father taught you well.

Add that to:

"All Dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Craigie the Clown Tet.

Demon.

john w

Hall of Fame

"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

Tell us, punk, that one can:

Deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough.,..

And still be saved.

Go ahead, Craigie. Grow some spine, and show it.

Tet: Er, no.....Darby......You're in denial....Don't you believe the bible/'Jesus'/Paul?.....AD 70...

Demon, false accuser.

john w

Hall of Fame

Habitual liar.

"That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tet.

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tet.

Vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

So obsessed, he can't keep track of all his lies.

Go ahead, punk, explain the above.

Craigie: Darby...You're in denial....Fulfilled AD 70....

Demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
:bang:
This is as bad as telling everyone there's going to be animal sacrifices in the future for sin atonement.Have you ever read the book of Hebrews? I know you think it's not written "to" you, but you should read it someday, maybe it will help you see how wrong Darby really was.

"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

Tell us, punk, that one can:

Deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough.,..

And still be saved.

Go ahead, Craigie. Grow some spine, and show it.

john w

Hall of Fame
They were sealed until the Day of Atonement. However, their sins were still paid for at the cross.

In the OC the High Priest would make the sacrifice, then enter the Holy of Holies. The people would wait outside for the High Priest to come back out to see if God accepted the atonement.

Then the High Priest would come back out from behind the curtain and tell the people God accepted the atonement.

That's exactly what Christ Jesus did in the perfect temple, the perfect Holy of Holies in heaven (read Hebrews), except He waited one generation (40 years) to come back.

Most of the gospel Paul preached was prophetic, and for us who live after 70AD. We don't have to be sealed until the Day of Atonement, the atonement was accepted by God the Father.

We now live fully in the NC, where all sins have been forgotten.

The OC (Law & Prophets) has been 100% fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

"So, they were saved, but not technically until 70AD."-"expert" stupid Craigie on salvation

Corky Craigie the Clown-a closet Catholic.

(Eph 4:30) And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

The "Day of Redemption" occurred in 70AD

(2 Cor 1:22) Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
Observe, the Preterist deception:

Romans 8:23King James Version (KJV)

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

This satanic clown denies the redemption of the body.

Tet: They were "technically saved" prior to AD 70, but weren't really redeemed until 70 AD.

Made up. The redemption spoken of in Eph. 4:30 KJV was the redemption of the body, the hope that awaits all members of the boc, which excludes you, demon.

Eph. 1 KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Read it, demon: until. They were already saved-redemption of the body.

Paul writes this, years after the resurrection:

Philippians 3 KJV
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Satanic Preterism/"AD 70-ism."