Stripping Is Lucrative (Public school alert)

Granite

Hall of Fame
Me. Really. Uh-huuuh...I didn't know the slobs behind the DQ counter could divine the decency of someone a few thousand miles away. Is that part of your job description?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Based on our interactions, you have proven yourself to be an...well there are children present, so I shall refrain.:shut:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Based on our interactions--which, to be fair, are not truly representative of our "true" selves, corny as it sounds--you're immature, shy, awkward, and pompous. (Unlike you I can actually throw a verbal punch or two without vulgarity.) You've got some serious personal issues to iron out, my man.

Brandon, I'm happy. I'm sure of myself. I'm excited for the future. I'm at peace. I've made peace with my ex, forgiven her, moved on from the freakshow of Christianity, and I'm all around very satisfied. Life is good. Let me repeat that: LIFE IS GOOD. Your witchy little comments about my decency or lack thereof don't change that.

Whatever you say--whatever scripture you throw at me, whatever you insist--you do not have this happiness or security right now, and you damn well know it.

Last edited:

firechyld

Shimei...

So now you are shacking up with someone? Good grief!

If you repent and become a Christian, of course you could still find a decent man. But as you are now, a tramp who performs sex for money, you will never find a decent man.

*grin*

The "insults" aren't going to work, doll. I'm quite secure in my status as a "de facto", and I adore my partner. He's an amazing human being, and I find it quite amusing that you'd accuse him of lacking decency when all you know about him is that he's involved with me.

I treasure everything about him. Even typing this is making me smile. If I have to trade that in for someone that you feel is "decent", I think I'll pass.

Oh, and incidentally... as far as I'm concerned, a Mistress does not have sex with her clients. Some do, but they are definitely in the minority. Perhaps you should find out what my job description actually consists of before you condemn in.

Actually, better skip that bit. You might have to read things written by happy and functional sex workers, rather than those bitter individuals who attempt to justify their own bad experiences by condemning the entire industry.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by firechyld

Shimei...

*grin*

The "insults" aren't going to work, doll. I'm quite secure in my status as a "de facto", and I adore my partner. He's an amazing human being, and I find it quite amusing that you'd accuse him of lacking decency when all you know about him is that he's involved with me.

I treasure everything about him. Even typing this is making me smile. If I have to trade that in for someone that you feel is "decent", I think I'll pass.

Oh, and incidentally... as far as I'm concerned, a Mistress does not have sex with her clients. Some do, but they are definitely in the minority. Perhaps you should find out what my job description actually consists of before you condemn in.

Actually, better skip that bit. You might have to read things written by happy and functional sex workers, rather than those bitter individuals who attempt to justify their own bad experiences by condemning the entire industry.

I was just stating that you are a (former) sex worker who is shaking up with someone. Sorry if you take that as an insult. Is this "partner" of yours amazing enough to commit to you in marriage? Or is it just another why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free type scenario?

BTW, this person you are shaking up with, this person is not granite1010 is it?

tramp
v. tramped, tramp·ing, tramps

One who travels aimlessly about on foot, doing odd jobs or begging for a living; a vagrant.

A prostitute.
A person regarded as promiscuous.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Shimei

I was just stating that you are a (former) sex worker who is shaking up with someone. Sorry if you take that as an insult. Is this "partner" of yours amazing enough to commit to you in marriage? Or is it just another why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free type scenario?

tramp

One who travels aimlessly about on foot, doing odd jobs or begging for a living; a vagrant.

A prostitute.

Actually I think it'd be an honor to hook up with 'chyld should she suddenly become single. Since she happens to be in Australia while I'm in New Hampshire, it might be a little tough.

Try again champ.:rolleyes:

firechyld

Shimei:

I was just stating that you are a (former) sex worker who is shaking up with someone. Sorry if you take that as an insult.

Since neither of us is stupid, we both know that your words were intended to be insulting. And there's not much ambiguity when you look at:

So now you are shacking up with someone? Good grief!

and

But as you are now, a tramp who performs sex for money

Unfortunately, you're focussing on two areas of my life I'm quite comfortable with. So, no, I'm not insulted. More amused. :)

Is this "partner" of yours amazing enough to commit to you in marriage? Or is it just another why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free type scenario?

We might get married one day. It's not what we want right now.

That would be a pretty big shack, spanning half the world and all.

tramp

Certainly doesn't sound like me. I did travel on foot today, but I was aiming for the shops and this net cafe. I certainly don't "beg" for a living. And I have a house.

A prostitute.

Not a prostitute either.

By whom? You?

granite...

Actually I think it'd be an honor to hook up with 'chyld should she suddenly become single. Since she happens to be in Australia while I'm in New Hampshire, it might be a little tough.

Thanks, doll. :) That's quite a compliment. I'll take you out for a drink should I ever be in New Hampshire.

I might have to figure out where it is, first....

Try again champ.

I'm sure he will. :)

lighthouse...

It amuses me how she still uses the term "partner."

What on earth should I call him? He IS my partner.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
What amuses me is that you never use the term "boyfriend." And I am even more amused by the fact that you will most likely never refer to him as your "fiancé," or your "husband." And what does "partner" mean anyway? Sexual partner? Life partner? Also, using the term "partner" to refer to your boy/girlfriend was started by homos, because they couldn't get married. By calling him your "partner" you are affirming the notion that you do not intend to marry him. If you are using it because he is your sexual partner, this affirms the notion that you do not intend to marry, and reduces him to nothing more than a sex toy.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
No. Do you have a Bible? A KJV would be preferrable, because that is the version I used in finding the verse I was looking for. If so, look up the verse. If not, let me know and I will post it for you.

Granite

Hall of Fame
"Thanks, doll. That's quite a compliment. I'll take you out for a drink should I ever be in New Hampshire. I might have to figure out where it is, first...."

Ummm...well, it's somewhere to your right.:D

Let's see what gems the monk-like Brandon has today.

"What amuses me is that you never use the term 'boyfriend.'

Some women detest the word as too child-like, too high school.

"And what does 'partner' mean anyway? Sexual partner? Life partner?"

And if it does, so what? Brandon, do you actually sound JEALOUS? I don't know. You keep going like this, I might wonder.

"If you are using it because he is your sexual partner, this affirms the notion that you do not intend to marry, and reduces him to nothing more than a sex toy."

For one thing, you don't have a real clue about firechyld's situation; for another, someone who doesn't even believe in dating has no room to talk; and for another, even if what you say is true, SO WHAT?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by granite1010

Let's see what gems the monk-like Brandon has today.

"What amuses me is that you never use the term 'boyfriend.'

Some women detest the word as too child-like, too high school.
I can understand that. There are other terms, though.

"And what does 'partner' mean anyway? Sexual partner? Life partner?"

And if it does, so what? Brandon, do you actually sound JEALOUS? I don't know. You keep going like this, I might wonder.
That sounds like jealousy to you? Projection? Transference? I know I'd be in a jealous mood if my wife cheated on me. No offense intended this time.

"If you are using it because he is your sexual partner, this affirms the notion that you do not intend to marry, and reduces him to nothing more than a sex toy."

For one thing, you don't have a real clue about firechyld's situation; for another, someone who doesn't even believe in dating has no room to talk; and for another, even if what you say is true, SO WHAT?
1] I didn't say I knew why she was using it. That's what "if" means.:duh:

2] I do not see the point in being in a relationship that you don't think is going to go anywhere. And especially not in intentionally not moving forward with it. That is the only reason I'm against "dating." It is the only form of "dating" I am against."

3] I would not be happy if that's all I was seen as.

Granite

Hall of Fame
"I do not see the point in being in a relationship that you don't think is going to go anywhere."

Well obviously firechyld thinks it's either important, satisfying, or going somewhere. You don't date people you think are a perfect fit, because no one is. You date to figure it out...

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lighthouse

You're an idiot. No wonder your wife left you.

Brandon. You keep saying this, without a clue to the real circumstances. Quit it. It's offensive in the extreme, ill-informed, and doesn't contribute to the discussion. If you can't keep up with the adults, get lost or go back to the DQ. I don't need someone like you giving me lectures on life.

Get a clue.