Steven Crowder - Popular Right Wing Conservative

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Sigh, he tries so hard).

I've watched enough Steven Crowder videos to know that he's a LGBTQ flag waver. If you want to point out where in the video he allegedly provides a solution to the "T" in the LGBT agenda, then I'll go to that point in the video and view it. I'm not going to waste 14 minutes of my life watching a degenerate like Steve Crowder pretend that he stands for decency.

You are confused.
He is not pro-lgbtq at all.
You have a bad habit of not reporting things honestly.

You can skip 29+ minutes of Steven Crowder flirting with openly homosexual/defender of pedophilia ;) Milo Yiannopoulos and go straight to the 30 minute mark on the video where Crowder doesn't come out and tell the biblical truth about homosexuality, i.e. that it's clearly a sin and those who engage in it need to repent by accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, but instead compares homosexuality with being angry, being gluttonous, etc. etc. etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzukiZkhGA0

If you would like to review what Holy Scripture says about homosexuality and any sexual relationships outside of marriage between one man and one woman (in both the OT and NT), I'll gladly discuss that topic with you.

Patrick, do you think Steven Crowder is a bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym)? He claims to be married, but sure does love hanging around proud and unrepentant homosexuals a lot.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You can skip 29+ minutes of Steven Crowder flirting with openly homosexual/defender of pedophilia ;) Milo Yiannopoulos and go straight to the 30 minute mark on the video where Crowder doesn't come out and tell the biblical truth about homosexuality, i.e. that it's clearly a sin and those who engage in it need to repent by accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, but instead compares homosexuality with being angry, being gluttonous, etc. etc. etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzukiZkhGA0

If you would like to review what Holy Scripture says about homosexuality and any sexual relationships outside of marriage between one man and one woman (in both the OT and NT), I'll gladly discuss that topic with you.

Patrick, do you think Steven Crowder is a bisexual (the "B" in the LGBT acronym)? He claims to be married, but sure does love hanging around proud and unrepentant homosexuals a lot.
Did you take the time to watch the shocking truth of the undercover transgender video? Yet you watch 30 minutes to find the mark where Crowder doesn't say to turn to Jesus to cure your same sex desires. I have a solution aCW. Abstinence. Desires and lusts of the flesh may not have a "cure" dubya. I have abstained from sex for about 11 years now and it's not a problem. Yet I'm still attracted to women. The same can be done by gays, no doubt.

Another poster asked you if you were sexually abused as a child, although that's very personal, you seem to have no trouble accusing, insinuating and grilling other posters on their personal sexual views. So I'll ask you again, were you abused or traumatized at a young age in a sexual way? If I don't get a response I'll keep asking for months until you do, like you do. This might explain your peculiar bent on sex. Do you have 2 minutes to read these scriptures word for word?

1 Thessalonians 4:3-4 KJV - 3 For this is the will of God, [even] your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;

1 Corinthians 6:18 KJV - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Peter 2:11 KJV - Dearly beloved, I beseech [you] as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

2 Timothy 2:22 KJV - Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Did you take the time to watch the shocking truth of the undercover transgender video?

Thank you for answering for Tambora. It took me a while to realize that she is yet another one of your sock puppets, but hey, better late than never ey Aaron?

Why are you still here? Didn't you recently receive a 1 point ban for crude and vulgar language?

Since you are here, I'll address your post.

I'm well aware of the transgender movement (the "T" in the LGBT acronym), I've spent hours exposing it in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread. As I mentioned in my earlier post: If Steven Crowder has a solution to the problem, then pinpoint in the video where, and I'll view it. Since Crowder loves to hang out with proud and unrepentant homosexuals, it's more than obvious he has no solution.

Yet you watch 30 minutes to find the mark where Crowder doesn't say to turn to Jesus to cure your same sex desires. I have a solution aCW. Abstinence...

Which has absolutely nothing to do with repenting. People with homosexual desires can be abstinent, yet not embrace the Word of God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Regarding the rest of your post: You've done the smear campaign against me under many of your sock puppet accounts (Sabbath Moon accused me and my wife of being ex homosexuals), so I'm not going to address your lies.

If you want to show that Steven Crowder is a true Christian and hence a conservative, then supply some evidence. I'm shown that he isn't.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Thank you for answering for Tambora. It took me a while to realize that she is yet another one of your sock puppets, but hey, better late than never ey Aaron?

Why are you still here? Didn't you recently receive a 1 point ban for crude and vulgar language?

Since you are here, I'll address your post.

I'm well aware of the transgender movement (the "T" in the LGBT acronym), I've spent hours exposing it in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread. As I mentioned in my earlier post: If Steven Crowder has a solution to the problem, then pinpoint in the video where, and I'll view it. Since Crowder loves to hang out with proud and unrepentant homosexuals, it's more than obvious he has no solution.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with repenting. People with homosexual desires can be abstinent, yet not embrace the Word of God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Regarding the rest of your post: You've done the smear campaign against me under many of your sock puppet accounts (Sabbath Moon accused me and my wife of being ex homosexuals), so I'm not going to address your lies.

If you want to show that Steven Crowder is a true Christian, then supply some evidence. I'm shown that he isn't.
Do you assume that all gays do not accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour? Maybe they do repent. Does "repent" to you mean never sinning again? BTW, I told no lies, liar. I asked questions. Is that smearing you, you poor baby?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you assume that all gays do not accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour?

If they did they wouldn't continue to call themselves homosexual. Sure, they can struggle with same sex desires, as all human beings even followers of Christ struggle with sin, but continuing to identify with that sin as one's identity is a dead giveaway that that person is a fraud.

Maybe they do repent. Does "repent" to you mean never sinning again?

Repentance means turning from your old ways and accepting the Word of God as your new identity.

BTW, I told no lies, liar. I asked questions. Is that smearing you, you poor baby?

Are you ready to provide evidence that Steve Crowder is a Christian and hence a true conservative?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If they did they wouldn't continue to call themselves homosexual. Sure, they can struggle with same sex desires, as all human beings, even followers of Christ, struggle with sin, but continuing is identify with that sin as one's identity is a dead giveaway that that person is a fraud.

Repentance means turning from your old ways and accepting the Word of God as your new identity.

Are you ready to provide evidence that Steve Crowder is a Christian and hence a true conservative?
Thanks for exposing yourself as a fraud on this thread for Steven Crowder fans to see. You have no solutions only double talk. Where is your evidence that you are a Christian?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for exposing yourself as a fraud on this thread for Steven Crowder fans to see. You have no solutions only double talk. Where is your evidence that you are a Christian?

I can't even begin to comprehend the anguish that exposing the truth about homosexuality in my 4 part thread on recriminalization has brought you Aaron. I have to admit, using pseudo conservative/fake Christian Steven Crowder as a smokescreen was a brilliant idea.

And then I came along and ruined it all for you. :(

What is my evidence that I'm a Christian?

God knows what's in my heart, so I feel no need to prove anything to the rest of the world.

That being said:

Matthew 7: 15-20

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh, I forgot. Your support of baby killer, pro lgbt Clinton over Trump and voting for folks who don't embrace the word of God proves you're a Christian conservative.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, I forgot. Your support of baby killer, pro lgbt Clinton over Trump and voting for folks who don't embrace the word of God proves you're a Christian conservative.

(Sigh, they're so pathetic when they get desperate.)

Which is better Aaron: A pro LGBT politician that has a "R" as his political party affiliation, or one who has a "D"?

Both are rainbow flag wavers, only one is more honest about it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I can't even begin to comprehend the anguish that exposing the truth about homosexuality in my 4 part thread on recriminalization has brought you Aaron. I have to admit, using pseudo conservative/fake Christian Steven Crowder as a smokescreen was a brilliant idea.

And then I came along and ruined it all for you. :(

What is my evidence that I'm a Christian?

God knows what's in my heart, so I feel no need to prove anything to the rest of the world.

That being said:

Matthew 7: 15-20
You ruined nothing, you've made my thread a hit and helped Crowder gain more fans. How do you judge Crowder's heart and demand "proof" that he is a Christian? You slander people everyday with sexual deviancy, people that don't PROMOTE what you say they do. It's your schtick.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
(Sigh, they're so pathetic when they get desperate.)

Which is better Aaron: A pro LGBT politician that has a "R" as his political party affiliation, or one who has a "D"?

Both are rainbow flag wavers, only one is more honest about it.
What about your support of Clinton over Trump? Are you denying what you said?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did you take the time to watch the shocking truth of the undercover transgender video? Yet you watch 30 minutes to find the mark where Crowder doesn't say to turn to Jesus to cure your same sex desires. I have a solution aCW. Abstinence. Desires and lusts of the flesh may not have a "cure" dubya. I have abstained from sex for about 11 years now and it's not a problem. Yet I'm still attracted to women. The same can be done by gays, no doubt.

Another poster asked you if you were sexually abused as a child, although that's very personal, you seem to have no trouble accusing, insinuating and grilling other posters on their personal sexual views. So I'll ask you again, were you abused or traumatized at a young age in a sexual way? If I don't get a response I'll keep asking for months until you do, like you do. This might explain your peculiar bent on sex. Do you have 2 minutes to read these scriptures word for word?

1 Thessalonians 4:3-4 KJV - 3For this is the will of God, [even] your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;

1 Corinthians 6:18 KJV - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Peter 2:11 KJV - Dearly beloved, I beseech [you] as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;

2 Timothy 2:22 KJV - Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].
Bump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You ruined nothing, you've made my thread a hit and helped Crowder gain more fans. How do you judge Crowder's heart and demand "proof" that he is a Christian? You slander people everyday with sexual deviancy, people that don't PROMOTE what you say they do. It's your schtick.

Back to Matthew 7: 15-20.

If Steven Crowder has spoken about repentance in any of his videos where he interacts with proud and unrepentant homosexuals, I must have missed it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

If Steven Crowder has spoken about repentance in any of his videos where he interacts with proud and unrepentant homosexuals, I must have missed it.
He interacts with them better than you pretend to. He shows clear and plain examples of their agenda and their mindset. Crowder is not a preacher or a pastor and he's not in the business of re-criminalizing homosexuality like you. He's much more rational than you, which goes for just about everyone else I know.

I don't think Crowder nor the majority of conservatives try to "cure" or "fix" same sex desires by putting them in prison as you espouse. Admit your deep hatred of lgbt people and your solution of re-criminalizing it, a nice way to say incarceration. Confess that to God and repent. If you really want help people you should start a Church or an organization that teaches God's word and leads people to Christ. I don't think you're doing a good job of that in your thread as I see very little scripture or compassion in any of your posts.

That seems to be your theme (today anyway), that Crowder doesn't mention the words repent and and accept Jesus Christ. You fall back on that when you get cornered and can't think of any new insults and lies. You use scripture to hide behind your "shock value" content and you use God as a weapon to "expose" anyone you disagree with. Sad really.

Read this again

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Recognizing that aCW didn't fall for the "but you voted for Hillary!" smokescreen, Aaron returns to talking about pseudo conservative/fake Christian Steven Crowder

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

He interacts with them better than you pretend to.

If you want to call Crowder flirting with proud and unrepentant homosexual/defender of pedophilia Milo Yiannopoulos "interacting", then do so.

He shows clear and plain examples of their agenda and their mindset.

What do you call a medical doctor that talks about a disease yet doesn't provide a solution for it?

I call that doctor a "quack".

Crowder is not a preacher or a pastor

It's been established that Steven Crowder, a self professed Christian, does not preach morality to those who are desperately in need of it.

And now Aaron, returns the attack on aCW:

and he's not in the business of re-criminalizing homosexuality like you. He's much more rational than you, which goes for just about everyone else I know.

You and I both know Aaron that if Steven Crowder uttered those nasty words: "Homosexuality must be recriminalized!", that you'd have nothing to do with him.

I don't think Crowder nor the majority of conservatives try to "cure" or "fix" same sex desires by putting them in prison as you espouse.

While prison is a good place for child molesters/indoctrinators to be (as I've shown in my 4 part thread on recriminalizing homosexuality, child indoctrination and molestation is a huge part of the LGBTQ movement) I haven't seen any solution from Steven Crowder or his Libertarian allies on how to deal with the LGBTQ agenda nor those who partake in homosexual behavior.

Admit your deep hatred of lgbt people and your solution of re-criminalizing it, a nice way to say incarceration. Confess that to God and repent.

(Sigh, they're so pathetic when they get desperate).

If you really want help people you should start a Church or an organization that teaches God's word and leads people to Christ.

I would call you an anarchist Aaron for suggesting that righteous laws have no place in society, but unfortunately I can't as you posted in my WHMBR! Part 4 when asked what the role of government is, the following:

Romans 13:4.

That seems to be your theme (today anyway), that Crowder doesn't mention the words repent and and accept Jesus Christ.

When Crowder was in a 'gay' bar with his drag queen buddy shaking his booty in the face of a 12-14 year old boy, I didn't hear it then either.

You fall back on that when you get cornered and can't think of any new insults and lies. You use scripture to hide behind your "shock value" content and you use God as a weapon to "expose" anyone you disagree with. Sad really.

Read this again

Cut the smokescreen Aaron and tell us what you really believe:

Originally Posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404135&viewfull=1#post4404135

While I would love to continue to waste my morning talking about how Steven Crowder is a pseudo conservative/fake Christian, the evidence has abundantly been provided. Besides, it's Thanksgiving and I have to go let God know how thankful I am to Him for instilling His Word into me.

You should do the same Aaron, but first, cleanse your mind and soul, as God takes mocking Him very seriously.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Recognizing that aCW didn't fall for the "but you voted for Hillary!" smokescreen, Aaron returns to talking about pseudo conservative/fake Christian Steven Crowder

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

If you want to call Crowder flirting with proud and unrepentant homosexual/defender of pedophilia Milo Yiannopoulos "interacting", then do so.

What do you call a medical doctor that talks about a disease yet doesn't provide a solution for it?

I call that doctor a "quack".

It's been established that Steven Crowder, a self professed Christian, does not preach morality to those who are desperately in need of it.

And now Aaron, returns the attack on aCW:

You and I both know Aaron that if Steven Crowder uttered those nasty words: "Homosexuality must be recriminalized!", that you'd have nothing to do with him.

While prison is a good place for child molesters/indoctrinators to be (as I've shown in my 4 part thread on recriminalizing homosexuality, child indoctrination and molestation is a huge part of the LGBTQ movement) I haven't seen any solution from Steven Crowder or his Libertarian allies on how to deal with the LGBTQ agenda nor those who partake in homosexual behavior.

(Sigh, they're so pathetic when they get desperate).

I would call you an anarchist Aaron for suggesting that righteous laws have no place in society, but unfortunately I can't as you posted in my WHMBR! Part 4 when asked what the role of government is, the following:

Romans 13:4.

When Crowder was in a 'gay' bar with his drag queen buddy shaking his booty in the face of a 12-14 year old boy, I didn't hear it then either.

Cut the smokescreen Aaron and tell us what you really believe:

Originally Posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404135&viewfull=1#post4404135

While I would love to continue to waste my morning talking about how Steven Crowder is a pseudo conservative/fake Christian, the evidence has abundantly been provided. Besides, it's Thanksgiving and I have to go let God know how thankful I am to Him for instilling His Word into me.

You should do the same Aaron, but first, cleanse your mind and soul, as God takes mocking Him very seriously.
God does take mocking Him seriously and you have no interest in "helping" homosexuals to "accept" Christ. You're a fraud and a hate monger and anybody that has visited your thread knows it. Thanks dub, it's been a blast.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Referring to yourself in the third person again? It's amazing how you change a word or two like the lying MSM, nobody will ever notice, right? I never said you voted for Pro-abortion, Pro-lgbt, criminal Clinton, I said you supported her over Trump. You did and we all saw your statement. Should I focus on that? Or is it ok for me to talk about the subject of this thread and the whole reason you came to this thread in the first place. Because Crowder doesn't fit your idea of a Christian OR a conservative and he doesn't fight LGBT people as hard as you nor in the manner that you do. If Crowder wanted gays locked up and cured, you'd be a fan too?