Steven Crowder - Popular Right Wing Conservative

RealityJerk

I doubt Paul or any of the apostles, would be tolerant of outwardly gay and practicing homosexuals in their congregations. They would've kicked that individual out, at least until they repent and attempt to live for God. Problem with many churches today is that they don't even believe demons are real, much less cast them out as Jesus and His apostles instructed. And of course, if someone prays the sinner's prayer, supposedly, they can't be demonized or possessed. That's another nonsensical, unrealistic position many pastors hold and teach. Christians can't be demonized. We are like a temple, with a holy of hollies, an inner court yard, outer court yard. Spirit, Mind, Body. You can have demons, money changers, charlatans, camped out in the outer and inner courts of your person, but not in the holy of hollies. If your spirit is born from above, born again, Satan can't posses that, but he can deploy a contingent of demons to harass and even invade your body and mind.

Homosexuals are, in one way or another, to various degrees, demonized. They need deliverance. If a homosexual doesn't want to be delivered of their same sex attraction or obsession, then they have no place in the congregation. They should leave and experience life without the congregation, without the body of Christ, until they wake up and say " I don't want this anymore", "I want to be delivered from these desires". Until then, the person should be delivered to Satan, let Satan buffet the homosexual, until they wake up.

There are Evangelical churches now, permitting their members to live openly gay and even participate and serve in church ministries. These Evangelical churches are demonized. They've gone completely off the rails.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I doubt Paul or any of the apostles, would be tolerant of outwardly gay and practicing homosexuals in their congregations. They would've kicked that individual out, at least until they repent and attempt to live for God. Problem with many churches today is that they don't even believe demons are real, much less cast them out as Jesus and His apostles instructed. And of course, if someone prays the sinner's prayer, supposedly, they can't be demonized or possessed. That's another nonsensical, unrealistic position many pastors hold and teach. Christians can't be demonized. We are like a temple, with a holy of hollies, an inner court yard, outer court yard. Spirit, Mind, Body. You can have demons, money changers, charlatans, camped out in the outer and inner courts of your person, but not in the holy of hollies. If your spirit is born from above, born again, Satan can't posses that, but he can deploy a contingent of demons to harass and even invade your body and mind.

Homosexuals are, in one way or another, to various degrees, demonized. They need deliverance. If a homosexual doesn't want to be delivered of their same sex attraction or obsession, then they have no place in the congregation. They should leave and experience life without the congregation, without the body of Christ, until they wake up and say " I don't want this anymore", "I want to be delivered from these desires". Until then, the person should be delivered to Satan, let Satan buffet the homosexual, until they wake up.

There are Evangelical churches now, permitting their members to live openly gay and even participate and serve in church ministries. These Evangelical churches are demonized. They've gone completely off the rails.
We already have a thread for punishing gays, this isn't it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
God does take mocking Him seriously and you have no interest in "helping" homosexuals to "accept" Christ. You're a fraud and a hate monger and anybody that has visited your thread knows it. Thanks dub, it's been a blast.

I think he is an ego dystonic homo who is taking out his self hatred by posting his own introjected advisory on public sties where we are not able to see clearly, the person behind the post.

Just a thought :think:

Arthur Brain

Of course there are. Crowder and other intelligent people speak out against their atrocities and their Jihad. No need to ignore that.

What, you're admitting that there are good Muslims now whereas yesterday you were on the Musty conspiracy bandwagon of Europe being taken over by Sharia law etc?

Make your mind up Patrick...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think he is an ego dystonic homo who is taking out his self hatred by posting his own introjected advisory on public sties where we are not able to see clearly, the person behind the post.

Just a thought :think:
Good assessment. He came here to complain about Crowder. I destroyed him in a few posts here and in his thread to imprison gays. With Crowder, you either love him or hate him. Liberals hate him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What, you're admitting that there are good Muslims now whereas yesterday you were on the Musty conspiracy bandwagon of Europe being taken over by Sharia law etc?

Make your mind up Patrick...
Do you actually have a brain, Brain? When have you ever heard me say ALL muslims are bad or evil? My mind IS made up, the UK WILL be controlled by muslims in years to come. The muslims that assimilate aren't the problem.