Steven Crowder - Popular Right Wing Conservative

jsanford108

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4-1024x768.png

O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!
- Walter Scott

Is this the same quote you use when discussing Hillary Clinton? Or have we forgotten Bengazi and the lies surrounding a "protest over a video?"

But, not to shift topics:
What proof is there of Russian altering of election results? If it was real, there are only 538 votes to review (only 270 really, since that is majority). And those votes can be inquired about in person. So, logically, if one claims that Russia "hacked" the election, it would only be possible with popular votes, which points to a Clinton involvement.

Also, what is so wrong with wanting to establish a good relationship with Russia? What has Putin done that generates such angst?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Americans died in Benghazi because of clinton. Trump Jr.? Not collusion and no corruption.

197756_600.jpg

Apparently the Trump Administration didn't learn any lessons from Benghazi - such as don't send Americans into harm's way without the proper military support and the means to extract them in an emergency!

Donald Jr, along with Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort was more than willing to meet in Trump Towers with a Russian operative and her Soviet entourage, for the express purpose of getting "dirt" on Hillary Clinton to be used by the Trump Campaign!

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
197756_600.jpg

Apparently the Trump Administration didn't learn any lessons from Benghazi - such as don't send Americans into harm's way without the proper military support and the means to extract them in an emergency!

Donald Jr, along with Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort was more than willing to meet in Trump Towers with a Russian operative and her Soviet entourage, for the express purpose of getting "dirt" on Hillary Clinton to be used by the Trump Campaign!

Thanks for admitting the failure and lies of hillzabub and barakzabub. Finally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I dont know why Moore does that. You seem (and that "you" includes many here) seem to get really excited when someone with scientific credentials says something you agree with, whether or not it makes any sense.

Maybe he just likes to be different.

All but a few climate scientists agree that the climate is changing, in general becoming warmer. There seems to be no real dispute about that. And all but a few agree that man's impact on that change is substantial and caused primarily by the release of green house gases as a result of industrialization.

Sort of the same as the vast, vast majority of biologists accept evolution as a fact. The vast, vast majority of geologists accept a 4 billion + year old earth and the vast vast majority of astronomers accept a 13 Billion + old universe.
Those who do not are either wackjobs or so wedded to their theology that they are irrational.
The Darwinist's first port of call is always the appeal to popularity.

Sent from my SM-A520F using TOL mobile app

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
52-year-old transgender man decides to abandon his family to live the life of a 6-year-old girl. Leftism demands we accept this as normal.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Patrick Jane: I'm not here other than to point out that your thread is based on a bold face lie that sexual deviant Steven Crowder (and friends) aren't anywhere close to being conservative, so there is no need to report me for being disruptive, as I won't return unless you respond to my post.

My question to you is:

How can someone as vulgar and obscene as Steven Crowder, someone who embraces homosexuality, be called a "conservative"?

Spoiler

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good video aCDubya, I'm glad you're a Louder With Crowder fan !!

Since you replied to my post exposing pro homosexual/Libertarian Steven Crowder for being a faux conservative, I guess that means that you won't have me banned from your thread and that you want to discuss what conservatism is and is not?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Since you replied to my post exposing pro homosexual/Libertarian Steven Crowder for being a faux conservative, I guess that means that you won't have me banned from your thread and that you want to discuss what conservatism is and is not?
When I titled the thread I knew it wasn't completely accurate. Hardcore conservatism is dead dubya. Your extreme brand of conservatism is dead. Meet the next generation of conservatives who are intent on stopping the leftist liberals from destroying the country. Now pick a few things you don't like about Crowder and go on a tirade. It's more important to you to denounce and badmouth Republicans that don't meet your standards than it is for you to focus on the real enemy of democracy, which is the liberal agenda.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

When I titled the thread I knew it wasn't completely accurate.

In other words you created a thread knowing that it was a lie?

Hardcore conservatism is dead dubya. Your extreme brand of conservatism is dead. Meet the next generation of conservatives who are intent on stopping the leftist liberals from destroying the country.

I have "met the next generation" of sexual deviants that pass off themselves off as conservative. What Steven Crowder is doing is nothing new. The openly homosexual "Log Cabin Republicans" and "GOProud" have been around for decades. Like Crowder they pass themselves off as conservative yet can't get the most basic tenet of conservatism right:

human sexuality.

Now pick a few things you don't like about Crowder and go on a tirade. It's more important to you to denounce and badmouth Republicans that don't meet your standards than it is for you to focus on the real enemy of democracy, which is the liberal agenda.

I'll admit, "I don't like" people who promote sexual deviancy. Now that I've made that admission, let me ask you this question:

Being that a huge part of the liberal agenda deals with human sexuality and destroying the nucleus of society: the traditional family, how does someone like Steven Crowder and his allies at the Log Cabin Republicans and GOProud "defeat" an agenda that they are a huge part of?

Inquiring minds gotsta know.