STEPHEN HAWKING IS A BELIEVER TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It appears, 'Neg-reps' seem to have a negative effect on 'AB the Brit?' I'm shocked to see he feels so dehumanized by them? He must be 'Thin-skinned?' Perhaps, Brits are a more sensitive type of people?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sure, I'll admit to giving AB a few 'Neg-reps' it doesn't even come near his propensity towards hating the President of the United States and, no doubt, a few posters on TOL, including myself. His country has a Queen, why don't he focus on her shortcomings and leave OUR President, alone?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AB has to be getting something out of posting on my threads, constantly? Why else would he bother? After all, he has nothing to gain by disrupting 'Old GM?' Or, perhaps he does?

Arthur Brain

It appears, 'Neg-reps' seem to have a negative effect on 'AB the Brit?' I'm shocked to see he feels so dehumanized by them? He must be 'Thin-skinned?' Perhaps, Brits are a more sensitive type of people?

Hmm, if I were as thin skinned as you suggest then why am I not returning them in kind? As you know, I gave you a positive rep for a post that I was genuinely surprised at, one that contained some empathy and I even remarked on it in a positive manner to you. Did that irk you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You know what, AB, if I annoy you that much (Which it's more than obvious) why not place me on Ignore, or, better yet, stop posting on my threads? Actually, I may have become a sort of 'Drug Addiction' to you?

Arthur Brain

Sure, I'll admit to giving AB a few 'Neg-reps' it doesn't even come near his propensity towards hating the President of the United States and, no doubt, a few posters on TOL, including myself. His country has a Queen, why don't he focus on her shortcomings and leave OUR President, alone?

I don't hate you, why do you think that? I dislike a lot of what you post, especially where it comes to misrepresenting people as you do with me with the above alone. I'd sooner you post along the lines of which I gave you pos rep for. You can carry on negging me as much as you want, I still won't hate you for it dude.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hmm, if I were as thin skinned as you suggest then why am I not returning them in kind? As you know, I gave you a positive rep for a post that I was genuinely surprised at, one that contained some empathy and I even remarked on it in a positive manner to you. Did that irk you?

I don't hate you, as you may surmise. I merely consider you to be a 'sort of Gnat' that flies around and always seems to land on the tip of someones nose. You're mildly annoying and ever-childish. I've had you removed from a few of my threads when you became MORE of an annoyance. Thus far, you haven't reached that level, yet.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't hate you, why do you think that? I dislike a lot of what you post, especially where it comes to misrepresenting people as you do with me with the above alone. I'd sooner you post along the lines of which I gave you pos rep for. You can carry on negging me as much as you want, I still won't hate you for it dude.

Well, I think you've been successful in deluding yourself. Congratulations.

Arthur Brain

You know what, AB, if I annoy you that much (Which it's more than obvious) why not place me on Ignore, or, better yet, stop posting on my threads? Actually, I may have become a sort of 'Drug Addiction' to you?

You're the one who's annoyed here GM. You can carry on with the "hi" stuff as you will. You ain't gonna get similar stuff in return.

Peace.

:)

Arthur Brain

I don't hate you, as you may surmise. I merely consider you to be a 'sort of Gnat' that flies around and always seems to land on the tip of someones nose. You're mildly annoying and ever-childish. I've had you removed from a few of my threads when you became MORE of an annoyance. Thus far, you haven't reached that level, yet.

You're the one that surmises stuff about folk GM, often erroneously. You've no logical reason to hate me so I'd be surprised if you did. If I were childish I'd indulge in the kind of petty neg rep function but I don't, as you know once again.

:e4e:

Stuu

You really should study the life of Christ before you attempt to sound as though you understand Christianity.

Anyone who honestly seeks truth will realize that nothing can only produce nothing unless nothing is Something; Christianity is a religion, but so is your 'science'.
I'm afraid I can't find a reason to agree with any of the points you make, apart from 'christianity is a religion'.

Stuart

Stuu

All you got are worthless opinions.

You don't have personal experience and knowledge.
I think it is because of my personal experiences and knowledge that I am at least as qualified to hold an opinion as you, and to claim that my opinion is relevant. After all, it's not as if I am ignoring something obvious. Your god must be very shy, because no one ever hears or sees it, except perhaps people on their way to being locked up for their own safety.

Stuart

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think it is because of my personal experiences and knowledge that I am at least as qualified to hold an opinion as you, and to claim that my opinion is relevant. After all, it's not as if I am ignoring something obvious. Your god must be very shy, because no one ever hears or sees it, except perhaps people on their way to being locked up for their own safety.

Stuart
Every knee and every mouth

Stuu

Yet, one man's reality, is another man's fantasy. There are millions of professing Christians on planet earth and, there are millions of non-Christians. Each group has invested their all, in what they have choosen to believe or not believe. Not everyone who calls themself a Christian is, in fact, a true Christian. A true Christian today is someone who has heard the Gospel that was given to the Apostle Paul on the 'Road to Damascus' and has made the choice to place ALL of their faith, in Christ and His death and subsequent, resurrection. Like I've previously mentioned, to be forgiven of all their sins and inherit eternal life one MUST be baptized into the 'Body of Christ' and indwelt by the Holy Spirit in order to be saved and spend eternity in Heaven. The whole 'PROCESS' is orchestrated by the Holy Spirit and without the Holy Spirit, no one is capable of becoming a 'Child of God' and entering eternal life.
Well, at the very least I can appreciate that you probably reject Pascal's Wager, as I do. I'm not sure what kind of a god Pascal had in mind with his 'why not believe, what have you got to lose?' mantra, but surely not a god worth worshiping.

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.