step by step by step

Status
Not open for further replies.

allsmiles

Granite said:
The sound of silence, which is exactly what we got.

oh...

i was expecting honesty and a tiny bit of backbone...:think:

apparently my sights were set a little high...

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AS; can you give me an example of the circumstances where a homo couple get caught? I'll detail the steps after that.

pentatonic145

Silence...yeah...maybe not all Christians agree that homosexuals should be executed simply for being homosexuals or for practicing homosexual behaviors. See, not every Christian agrees with Bob on every little thing. But I'm willing to bet just about all the Christians who follow this forum do.

fool

Hall of Fame
Yorzhik said:
AS; can you give me an example of the circumstances where a homo couple get caught? I'll detail the steps after that.
I thought I did that !

allsmiles

Yorzhik said:

actually, it wasn't my intention to spend much time talking on this thread. i'm sure i would have had questions and i won't deny that i'm skeptical of the quality of Bob's ideas. but it's because i'm skeptical, and unfamiliar with theocracy, that i had hoped he would provide the information you're asking for.

i think it would be better if Bob provided the example.

PureX

Well, the reasonable scenario would be something like; the neighbors have noticed that "Bob" (who lives alone) has a male friend coming to visit him on occasion, and who stays the night. And this leads them to imagine that "Bob" and his friend may be homosexual. So now they need to get some proof, because as good Christians they would want "Bob" executed, but wouldn't want to execute anyone unjustly. So one evening three of them go sneaking over to "Bob's" house and peek into the windows, and unfortunately "Bob" has forgotten to make sure there are no tiny gaps in his window drapes. So these neighbors of "Bob's" get a glimpse of them kissing on the couch.

Now what?

koban

PureX said:
Well, the reasonable scenario would be something like; the neighbors have noticed that "Bob" (who lives alone) has a male friend coming to visit him on occasion, and who stays the night. And this leads them to imagine that "Bob" and his friend may be homosexual. So now they need to get some proof, because as good Christians they would want "Bob" executed, but wouldn't want to execute anyone unjustly. So one evening three of them go sneaking over to "Bob's" house and peek into the windows, and unfortunately "Bob" has forgotten to make sure there are no tiny gaps in his window drapes. So these neighbors of "Bob's" get a glimpse of them kissing on the couch.

Now what?

Kissing's OK - heck, even Jesus did that!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i dont think homosexuals should get the death penalty...

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
allsmiles said:
actually, it wasn't my intention to spend much time talking on this thread. i'm sure i would have had questions and i won't deny that i'm skeptical of the quality of Bob's ideas. but it's because i'm skeptical, and unfamiliar with theocracy, that i had hoped he would provide the information you're asking for.

i think it would be better if Bob provided the example.
Ok. Here is the example:
2 homos, drunk as skunks, engage in homo behavior on the steps of the local judges porch. The judge, hearing the noise, opens the door to these 2 homos on his porch. The judge immediately gets on the phone to the police while the homos, laughing, run half-dressed to their home a few doors down. The judge recognized the 2 as neighbors from a few doors down and directs the police to the house where the police apprehend the 2. The judge asks that they be taken to the local hospital where an examination is done. The local judge submits his testimony and the results of the hospital exam to the judge that is above him (capital crimes are not administrated by 1st tier judges). The higher judge looks at the evidence and the 2 are executed the next morning (yes, everyone involved in the investigation are woken up to give the justice system all the resources and attention required for the case as quickly as possible). Now, of possible note, the 2 claimed they were innocent and never went to the judges house. But between the witness of the local judge and the witness of the exam, the higher judge convicted them. The execution was aired on the local tv live and taped for national distribution.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
PureX said:

Now what?
Yeah, kissing won't get you the death penalty.

However, let's say they were on the couch engaging in homo behavior. The homo's get convicted of homo bahavior and executed, and the neighbors get convicted of tresspassing on private property and pay the penalty for that (althought tresspassing is not a capital crime).

allsmiles

Yorzhik said:
Ok. Here is the example:
2 homos, drunk as skunks, engage in homo behavior on the steps of the local judges porch. The judge, hearing the noise, opens the door to these 2 homos on his porch. The judge immediately gets on the phone to the police while the homos, laughing, run half-dressed to their home a few doors down. The judge recognized the 2 as neighbors from a few doors down and directs the police to the house where the police apprehend the 2. The judge asks that they be taken to the local hospital where an examination is done. The local judge submits his testimony and the results of the hospital exam to the judge that is above him (capital crimes are not administrated by 1st tier judges). The higher judge looks at the evidence and the 2 are executed the next morning (yes, everyone involved in the investigation are woken up to give the justice system all the resources and attention required for the case as quickly as possible). Now, of possible note, the 2 claimed they were innocent and never went to the judges house. But between the witness of the local judge and the witness of the exam, the higher judge convicted them. The execution was aired on the local tv live and taped for national distribution.

and you think that two drunk homosexuals fooling around on some stranger's porch is a realistic scenario given the setting of a biblical theocracy?

once again, i think it should be Bob supplying the examples.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Homosexual activity would be discovered via the same methods we use today to discover illegal sexual activity.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
pentatonic145 said:
Silence...yeah...maybe not all Christians agree that homosexuals should be executed simply for being homosexuals or for practicing homosexual behaviors. See, not every Christian agrees with Bob on every little thing. But I'm willing to bet just about all the Christians who follow this forum do.
Do you even think that homosexal behaviour should be illegal like it used to be in this country? If not, what verses do you use to support your postion?

Status
Not open for further replies.