Standing Before God in the Judgment

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are a man of education and fancy words, however, you come off
as some kind of Spiritualist? Am I getting warm? You're spiritual but
not religious.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Revelation 20:12 states: "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

This verse speaks of the unsaved that will stand before the judgement seat
of God the Father. You'll notice they are judged by their works and not their
sins? Why do you think that is folks?

2 Corinthians 5:10 states: "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

This verse speaks of the saved, that will stand before God the Son. (Jesus Christ)

Robert Pate

Banned

As a Christian I have to believe that there will not be anything to judge if our sins are covered. So in this scripture:

Rom 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
That which was written was the Old Testament and all of those that lived under law will be judged. This is also confirmed in Revelation:
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Christians will not be judged by works. Paul had to be speaking to and about Jews in Rome.

God is a God of judgment.

Every wrong will be made right and every right will be rewarded.

lifeisgood

You are badly mistaken. Self-realized does not mean perfect.

Never said it did.

I can admit that I am still a work in progress.

Not if you are 'self-realized' which implies 'have arrived'.

You are correct in the grand scheme but Jesus Christ is symbolism for something much bigger and better.

Oh, you are one of those who believe God did not come in the flesh as Jesus Christ is symbolism. No wonder you are 'self-realized'.

Prizebeatz1

Please let's not get too caught up in beliefs, labeling, name calling, etc. It is the personality which does all these things. The personality is not who we really are. Who we really are is one with infinity and eternity. Loosening the attachment to who we take ourselves to be brings us into contact with what feels like emptiness. There is a void that we experience when we attempt to let go of the personality and its beliefs. The personality's job is to keep us away from this void. Unfortunately the tendency is to judge this void as bad and when we experience it we feel it makes us worthless. Thus the belief of I am nothing without Jesus. This is true but not in the traditional way most people are taught. This emptiness is part of us. It is what is infinite and eternal but we unknowingly reject it and therefore reject ourselves. The division causes all kinds of issues but we take them to be normal. We settle for bits and scraps of self-worth not knowing that there is a true version of self-worth that is always present.

Going into the void is actually infinite peace but we have been conditioned to believe we are going to be judged and are scared we will be annihilated. The longer one stays in the void the more sure one becomes that this will not happen. It is very scary in the beginning and most people would rather not deal with it at all. But this void eventually turned into a presence for me after a long and dark night of the soul if you will. It is a purification process that tests one's faith to the maximum. It feels like dying a million deaths but it's just the reverse. The feeling one comes away with is 'I lack nothing'. It is the unconditional universal undivided unblemished perfection of God that dwells inside each of us. I tell you it is natural and it is super duper real. And then one experiences a series of personal miracles where we feel like the characters Jesus healed in the gospels. Again the personality will do everything it can to avoid the infinite eternal because it literally feels like death. No one wants to be made to feel that way. The gate is way narrower than expected but all things are possible with God.

Apple7

As a Christian I have to believe that there will not be anything to judge if our sins are covered. So in this scripture:

Rom 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
That which was written was the Old Testament and all of those that lived under law will be judged. This is also confirmed in Revelation:
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Christians will not be judged by works. Paul had to be speaking to and about Jews in Rome.

And I saw a Great White Throne, and the One sitting on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled; and a place was not found for them. And I saw the dead, the small and the great, standing before God. And books were opened. And another Book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged out of the things written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead in it. And death and hell gave up the dead in them. And they were each judged according to their works. And death and hell were thrown into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. And if anyone was not found having been written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the Lake of Fire. (Rev 20.11 – 15)

• Two different sets of books are present at Judgment.

• One set consists of many books, and is filled with the works of the unrighteous.

• The other set consists of just one book, and is filled with the names of the Righteous.

• The Lamb’s singular Book of Life contains the names of the Righteous, only. No works.

• The other books (plural) contain the works of the un-righteous, only. No names.

• Both the Righteous and the un-righteous have works....but it is only the un-righteous who are judged by it.

• The unrighteous are judged by their works, as they lack faith.

• The righteous are not judged by their works, as they have faith.

• The righteous are rewarded for their faith-based works.

• Only the ‘dead’ are judged.

• The ‘Living’ are not judged.

• The Righteous are saved from Judgment by their faith

• When it states that the Righteous will judge, it is referring to the names written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, used as a reference point, opened at Judgment in order to judge the unrighteous.

lifeisgood

Unfortunately the tendency is to judge this void as bad and when we experience it we feel it makes us worthless. Thus the belief of I am nothing without Jesus.

Have you ever heard the Gospel?
Have you ever been convicted by hearing the preaching of the Gospel?
Have you ever heard the Message of the Cross?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The other books (plural) contain the works of the un-righteous, only.

Jesus said, "He who rejects Me and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day." (John 12:48 NKJV)

Before a person can be judged by Jesus' word he will need to be taught Jesus' word and then be judged accordingly. What a person does before death is not judged.

Prizebeatz1

You should follow what you preach.
Don't believe what you're saying, don't say it.

What are you talking about? I know I'm not perfect and I am willing to admit it but where do you see me doing any of these things? And why are we so busy with what everyone else is doing? Why not simply concentrate on running our own race instead? This is another example of how the enemy distracts us from looking within to find our own divinity. Please do not be deceived.