Standing Before God in the Judgment

Robert Pate

Banned
"We shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, as I live, saith the Lord, every knee will bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then everyone of us shall give an account of himself to God" Romans 14:10-12.

What will we confess to God? "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father" Philippians 2:11.

If you can't confess that Jesus is Lord now, you probably will not be able to confess that Jesus is Lord in the judgment. To confess that Jesus is Lord is to confess that Jesus is the savior and redeemer of the whole world, 1 John 4:14.

To confess that Jesus is Lord, is to confess that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and in doing so has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19. Making all doctrines and religions worthless. Jesus reconciles us to God. Not the Catholic church. Not Calvinism. Not any religion. We are reconciled to God by what Jesus has done for us, in our name and on our behalf.

Are you going to be able to confess that "Jesus is Lord to the glory of God the Father?" I think that many of you are going to say... "But Lord, Lord, were we not members of the Catholic church? But Lord, Lord, were we not followers of John Calvin?" Instead of confessing that Jesus is Lord you will confess your works or your religion. And then Jesus will say, "Depart from me, I never knew you" Matthew 7:23.

PureX

More religious gibberish.

If there is a reckoning, it won't be about what religion we professed, but who we have allowed ourselves to become, spiritually, through the way we lived in the world. If there is a warning to be had, it's to be mind the state and inclinations of our own heart and mind, not the religious platitudes we spew and profess.

Robert Pate

Banned
More religious gibberish.

If there is a reckoning, it won't be about what religion we professed, but who we have allowed ourselves to become, spiritually, through the way we lived in the world. If there is a warning to be had, it's to be mind the state and inclinations of our own heart and mind, not the religious platitudes we spew and profess.

That's a nice thought, but not likely.

"Not every one that says to me Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven" Matthew 7:21.

The will of the Father is that you believe on his Son Jesus Christ.

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? Matthew 7:22.

These are the religious folk who think that it is all about them.

"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me you that work iniquity" Matthew 7:23.

The only thing that is going to pass in the judgment will be the righteousness of Jesus Christ. If you are not found to be in Christ, you will perish.

beloved57

"We shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, as I live, saith the Lord, every knee will bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then everyone of us shall give an account of himself to God" Romans 14:10-12.

What will we confess to God? "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father" Philippians 2:11.

If you can't confess that Jesus is Lord now, you probably will not be able to confess that Jesus is Lord in the judgment. To confess that Jesus is Lord is to confess that Jesus is the savior and redeemer of the whole world, 1 John 4:14.

To confess that Jesus is Lord, is to confess that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and in doing so has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19. Making all doctrines and religions worthless. Jesus reconciles us to God. Not the Catholic church. Not Calvinism. Not any religion. We are reconciled to God by what Jesus has done for us, in our name and on our behalf.

Are you going to be able to confess that "Jesus is Lord to the glory of God the Father?" I think that many of you are going to say... "But Lord, Lord, were we not members of the Catholic church? But Lord, Lord, were we not followers of John Calvin?" Instead of confessing that Jesus is Lord you will confess your works or your religion. And then Jesus will say, "Depart from me, I never knew you" Matthew 7:23.
You teach salvation by works,by what a person does, woe unto you in the day of Judgment.

Prizebeatz1

This day of judgement does not exist in the future. It exists right here and now because what is right here and now is the only thing that exists. Waiting in the future for something that is timelessness in itself simply does not work. It encourages us to stray away from what IS in order to get something we think is better. This creates a very subtle rejection of everything around us. The enemy would prefer we not notice this because once we know its secrets, it begins to lose its power over us. The truth is that judgement day is everyday we live disconnected from the feeling that we are one with God. The soul is the container of our infinite divinity and the connection to our eternal self-worth. The soul is part of what IS right here and right now. We are part of this. The enemy does not want us to give this understanding a chance to develop so it lures us with temptation after temptation like bait until we realize we have fallen into a trap we built for ourselves with our own limitations, judgements and beliefs. We concretize this identity of the personality and then we're stuck with it. Thank God for the soul for it is the only thing powerful enough to break us out of this trap. The soul just IS. It is one with the Great I Am. The Alpha and Omega together is the negation of time. If we wait until we're dead to figure this out then it's too late.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
This day of judgement does not exist in the future. It exists right here and now because what is right here and now is the only thing that exists. Waiting in the future for something that is timelessness in itself simply does not work. It encourages us to stray away from what IS in order to get something we think is better. This creates a very subtle rejection of everything around us. The enemy would prefer we not notice this because once we know its secrets, it begins to lose its power over us. The truth is that judgement day is everyday we live disconnected from the feeling that we are one with God. The soul is the container of our infinite divinity and the connection to our eternal self-worth. The soul is part of what IS right here and right now. We are part of this. The enemy does not want us to give this understanding a chance to develop so it lures us with temptation after temptation like bait until we realize we have fallen into a trap we built for ourselves with our own limitations, judgements and beliefs. We concretize this identity of the personality and then we're stuck with it. Thank God for the soul for it is the only thing powerful enough to break us out of this trap. The soul just IS. It is one with the Great I Am. The Alpha and Omega together is the negation of time. If we wait until we're dead to figure this out then it's too late.

And what planet did you say you were from?

You apparently don't believe the Bible or you have written your own Bible.

God is Just. There will be a judgment, Revelation 20:11-15.

Prizebeatz1

And what planet did you say you were from?

You apparently don't believe the Bible or you have written your own Bible.

God is Just. There will be a judgment, Revelation 20:11-15.

What about the interpretation of the bible? Does it not come from man? Is man's interpretation of the bible infallible? How many different ways can we look at the same picture? Just because one way is more popular than another does not mean it's the whole picture nor that it is more accurate. Judgement is another thought in the mind that is subliminally designed to be something to latch onto to keep us away from what is infinite and eternal. Here is the unconscious desire to separate from God staring us right in the face. We need to own this. Watch how quickly the personality flees from it. Pride is a killer.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What about the interpretation of the bible? Does it not come from man? Is man's interpretation of the bible infallible? How many different ways can we look at the same picture? Just because one way is more popular than another does not mean it's the whole picture nor that it is more accurate. Judgement is another thought in the mind that is subliminally designed to be something to latch onto to keep us away from what is infinite and eternal. Here is the unconscious desire to separate from God staring us right in the face. We need to own this. Watch how quickly the personality flees from it. Pride is a killer.

Are you a member of the Body of Christ through faith?