Standing Before God in the Judgment

beloved57

You care confused about love and grace. They are intended for us to respond to by the will God soveriegnly gives us. Without Him and His grace we are nothing, we can do nothing. God did not intend to make robots.
Talking out in left field, you teach salvation by works, by what a person does!

popsthebuilder

Revelation 20:12 states: "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

This verse speaks of the unsaved that will stand before the judgement seat
of God the Father. You'll notice they are judged by their works and not their
sins? Why do you think that is folks?

2 Corinthians 5:10 states: "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

This verse speaks of the saved, that will stand before God the Son. (Jesus Christ)
Looks like it says "all" to me. Not Christians or trinitarians, but all.

popsthebuilder

We have misinterpreted the message for centuries and the result is disconnection from the source of our self-worth. That is why we depend on religion and Jesus to save us. We believe in our own worthlessness. This not part of Jesus' message. It is someone else's interpretation.
Did Jesus say not to hold respect for any man?

popsthebuilder

When Christ came most people did not recognize him because he did not fit into their preconceived notions. The soul is the same way. This parallel is not an accident. The beginning to understanding Christ as symbolism for the soul is connecting with what we take to be a deep dark abyss equivalent to all that outer space you see when you look up at the night sky. That is part of what is infinite and eternal and we are a part of it too. We can try some meditation and allow the desire for thoughts to teach us how badly we are identified with the personality. It runs on auto-pilot. Most people don't think this to be a problem until they try to get it to stop. It's a runaway train with much momentum and it often sweeps us away from the stillness of God. How can we experience the truth behind the words "Be still, and know that I am God" if all these thoughts and beliefs and judgements are running rampant? The personality cramps our personal space and creates chaos because it is panicking as it runs away from the spaciousness of infinity.

Remember the man Jesus healed across the water who could not be shackled? His name was legion for there were many voices in his head. This miracle points to us. We are the ones with the voices that don't quit. The infinite peace of God which surpasses all understanding does reside inside of us but it is obstructed. When we reach this peace, through meditation for example, the voices scatter over the cliff as the personality runs for the hills. We are left healed and whole and in our right minds. See Mark 5:7.

God wants us to know that he loves us so very dearly and tenderly. We are to be a reflection of this by being gentle with the personality. It will judge itself and then it will judge itself for judging itself again. Please please please be very very VERY careful with this. The only rule is DO NOT JUDGE. At the beginning of awakening to the soul there is little to stop the personality from continuing to judge itself over and over again. Our awareness may not yet be developed enough to detect it. Pay attention to the temptation to bite of the forbidden fruit and to judge everything. Watch for specific instances when it happens and question everything about it. Why is it doing this and what is it trying to accomplish? Ask the universe for assistance. Ask to be shown what needs to be seen. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you" Matthew 7:7. The answers may not come right away but they will often come in funny ways a few days or weeks later. Awakening actually becomes enjoyable because God is super funny, I kid you not. I digress. But it does takes practice to develop this habit of questioning the personality. It can eventually become a way of life and then things really start to get interesting.

We need to feel the intensity of the desire to hang on to thoughts, beliefs and judgements. This is the same intensity with which the adversary has us in a head lock. Do not struggle against it though because that will only make things worse. What needs to happen is that we need to stop trying to control things and simply accept what is there, whether it's painful or joyous. The soul is not a quick fix solution. In fact it takes a long time but please don't fall back into old traps. The personality then says, 'I will return to my house from which I came'; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first." Matthew 12:45
I'm sorry but it isn't said to not judge it says to judge mercifully that you might be judged in like manner.

Peace

popsthebuilder

No one is saved by works, that is a false doctrine. All who are saved are saved by grace through Jesus Christ !
If one truly believes in the name of God, and the Lord, then they follow the teachings and commands of God. Indeed salvation causes good fruit. The works themselves are not a means to salvation, but a product of it.

Peace

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
No one is saved by works, that is a false doctrine. All who are saved are saved by grace through Jesus Christ !

Did Jesus Christ build the ark for Noah?

In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground... (Genesis 3:19 NKJV)​

Who sweated building the ark?

beloved57

Did Jesus Christ build the ark for Noah?

In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground... (Genesis 3:19 NKJV)​

Who sweated building the ark?
Rabbit trail invalid question. Read the bible for your own answer, I have no interest in it.

Jamie Gigliotti

Talking out in left field, you teach salvation by works, by what a person does!

If I did not receive His love and grace I would not be trying to share His love and grace.

It does matter what we do, and He will judge if we love by His love in us or not.

"So we have come to know and believe the love that God has for us. God is love and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in Him. By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgement, because as He is so also are we in this world." 1 John 4:16-17

beloved57

If I did not receive His love and grace I would not be trying to share His love and grace.

It does matter what we do, and He will judge if we love by His love in us or not.

"So we have come to know and believe the love that God has for us. God is love and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in Him. By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgement, because as He is so also are we in this world." 1 John 4:16-17
That's teaching salvation by works, by what a person does, that discounts the saving death of Christ!

Prizebeatz1

Did Jesus say not to hold respect for any man?

It is the divinity within us that has access to infinite intelligence which can provide the interpretation that will increase our faith in the truth of the scriptures. We can use interpretations to assist us but I do not recommend depending on another persons experience and/or their interpretation of the scriptures based on that experience. I am only advising what I have learned but I do not mean to impose, but rather to make suggestions and point out things to think about. This is something that we must find out for ourselves in order to truly believe in the magnitude of God. It doesn't do much good to only talk about this stuff and not do the necessary work to find out the truth for ourselves. We must actually feel the infinite self-worth that resides in our souls or it won't do much good.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It is the divinity within us that has access to infinite intelligence which can provide the interpretation that will increase our faith in the truth of the scriptures. We can use interpretations to assist us but I do not recommend depending on another persons experience. This is something that we must find out for ourselves in order to truly believe in the magnitude of God.

I doubt it, but then I hesitate to articulate per chance it would culminate in an inadvertent deviation from the true course of rectitude.

Prizebeatz1

I'm sorry but it isn't said to not judge it says to judge mercifully that you might be judged in like manner.

Peace

Great insight. I see myself as Adam and Eve in the garden because there is a very strong desire to bite the forbidden fruit. They bit it once but it seems like I want to continue biting again and again. It must be some really good fruit. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. There is a lesson there to be learned. We are just like Adam and Eve in the garden. We are the ones who have casted ourselves out of the garden by biting the forbidden fruit of judgement and it doesn't seem we want to stop. To me the garden represents our natural state of oneness and connection with God. And yes if I do judge, it's certainly in my best interest to judge lightly because 9 times out of 10 i will be judged in the same manner that I pass judgement on others. Now we're making progress. Awesome stuff to consider.

lifeisgood

I don't think you have answered:
Do you have children, beloved 57?

Do you love them, beloved57? You do?

Stop!!!!!! because love is a work and you are not supposed to work.