Hall of Fame
No contest between this classic bird...

Cardinals.jpg

....and this overrated bird...

dribbble_tbj_secondary.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
BTW, Cardinals are part of the Finch family and Jays are part of the Crow family and we all know which bird is bigger and stronger.
:DK:

11699__toronto-blue-jays-special-event-logo-chris-creamers.png

it's like dolphins and sharks. the sharks appear tougher and more fearsome, yet the dolphin can whoop 'em. same principle. i see jays and cards in the yard and the jays disappear when the Cards are around. The Cardinals never do anything alone. the jays always seem to be alone it's true - and nobody likes crow or their ugly cousins :ha: :box: ;)

StanJ

it's like dolphins and sharks. the sharks appear tougher and more fearsome, yet the dolphin can whoop 'em. same principle. i see jays and cards in the yard and the jays disappear when the Cards are around. The Cardinals never do anything alone. the jays always seem to be alone it's true - and nobody likes crow or their ugly cousins

Hey! Them's fightin' words. :box:

I actually have been a Cardinal fan for years, but this year for some reason I'm not into them.
I am into the Nats (Expos), but they of course are not a Canadian team any more and I doubt they will get past the Cards.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hey! Them's fightin' words. :box:

I actually have been a Cardinal fan for years, but this year for some reason I'm not into them.
I am into the Nats (Expos), but they of course are not a Canadian team any more and I doubt they will get past the Cards.

i love the bacon and syrup - and hockey ey hozer !

i hope the Jays win the AL east :box:

john w

Hall of Fame
The Mayor, PJ, and myself, all on a "fluff" thread-just not many threads that spark our interest, on which are worth posting, eh brothers? My girlfriend and I were discussing that the other night....Snooze City....

I wonder what causes that?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Mayor, PJ, and myself, all on a "fluff" thread-just not many threads that spark our interest, on which are worth posting, eh brothers? My girlfriend and I were discussing that the other night....Snooze City....

I wonder what causes that?

really. no real stimulation most days/nights, but i don't have a girlfriend so that's why i go here. jk, it's the same stuff from the same people, but there 50 or more that i really like, so that's what i focus on

also, we know enough to know that we're all different and have routines, schedules etc, it's tough to get 2 people in the same mood, let alone 3 or 4, or a gaggle -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When I was a teen, an opponent of mine named Matt Fife wore out my pitching.

i remember most all my wiffle ball one on match ups -

Angelo Randazzo, Tim Becker, Shane Harris. i had many series/games with those guys and i was above .500 -

i played alot more but i easily won those, it's funny we only remember the tough opponents or the ones that are better (me anyway)

i wanted to win a race, i couldn't be the fastest 50 yd dash or 100 yds.
so i tried for the 600. i finally won in 8th grade @ the end of the year.
i had a great day and 3 or 4 faster kids didn't care, gave up, or didn't try their best. i almost died. to long to sprint which is kinda what i did

i was in a track and field event and ran the relay race once, played soccer and baseball but only until the end of 6th grade - then i turned from prep to burnout pothead doper. ahhh memories

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
can the Jays make it a cool dozen ? it would be a team record 12 in a row -
Ichiro tied Ty ? 4,191 hits - not in MLB in America i bet -

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
maybe this thread will pick up in sep. - oct. -

Except it will be competing against the NFL then.

The Cardinals, Pirates, and Cubs keep winning, and winning, and winning.

The Cubs have won 15 of 16, but that's only good enough for third place in the NL East.

The Cardinals, Pirates, and Cubs have three of the four best records in baseball.