St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

SaulToPaul 2

A banner in the Cardinal locker room:

mash300x100.gif

I hope you don't become the Alan Alda of TOL....Mr Sensitivity.

john w

Hall of Fame
I hope you don't become the Alan Alda of TOL....Mr Sensitivity.

I was already named,2 years, "back to back," as TOL's "Sensitive Poster Of The Year," in 2013-2014, respectively. Sluggo Knight sent me a bottle of Visine, as my award.

john w

Hall of Fame
When I hear Howard Cunningham talk about the "Grand Poobah", I always think of Knight.

He is either Sluggo/"Mr. Hands," and I'm "Mr. Bill," or He is Darth Knight, and I am "LooooooK SkyWhalen."

You look like Braunie, but also strike a resemblance to Charlene's beau, "Dud."

john w

Hall of Fame
I hope saint john isn't giving you The Big Freeze. I've been on the receiving end, and he sure knows how to hurt a fella!

You're a real character, Mayor! Why don't you go and sit with them spiders, on top of the band stand, so everyone will know you're the Big Cheese!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I hope saint john isn't giving you The Big Freeze. I've been on the receiving end, and he sure knows how to hurt a fella!

it's not possible for me to care any less - (because i care deeply and can't change, i miss john w)

i never really thought about it except my waking hours and dreams at night. i'm not too absorbed with my own genius and good looks to appreciate st. john w's- he's probably mad cuz i said things about darby and the 12 and many bretren new of dbr, but i said they didn't know the real deal. Paul did, i still say he's the first and received special revelations over years

or maybe because i'm half nuts in love with john - :dunce:

john w

Hall of Fame
it's not possible for me to care any less - (because i care deeply and can't change, i miss john w)

i never really thought about it except my waking hours and dreams at night. i'm not too absorbed with my own genius and good looks to appreciate st. john w's- he's probably mad cuz i said things about darby and the 12 and many bretren new of dbr, but i said they didn't know the real deal. Paul did, i still say he's the first and received special revelations over years

or maybe because i'm half nuts in love with john - :dunce:

Just remember,PJ-Ted Simmons rocks!