Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I believe Calvinists worship another god that most of us don't recognize by reading and studying our Bibles. Their god has a different character and intent. They've changed the God of the Bible in order for Him to fit their false doctrine.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Being only a learner of Greek does not make me ignorant or incapable of evaluating the value of the Greek language.

I ask you, who claims to be able to read Greek, if you consider it to be inferior to the English language, and why?

You're a REAL "Town Character Nangster."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If I came across a "magic lamp" and the Genie gave me three wishes, My first wish would be, be Nang for a day. The second wish would be to be Nang for two days and the third wish would be to be Nang for three days. Then, my life would be completely fulfilled.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is a matter of translation only; not a differing inspiration or message.

Clueless as to the biblical meaning of "inspiration."

And the Greek is superior language to convey the Truth of God

Who taught you that? You read that on some website/SOF, in an article...................The LORD God certainly did not teach you that.

Be seated.

john w

Hall of Fame
The teachings according to the original languages (as close as we can get to them) are the best chance of understanding Truth.

"as close as we can get to them"

There you go, with more made up, unscriptural "teaching."

=almost scripture/almost saved/almost pregnant.....

Please-take your seat, Endora. You cannot even pass, with me grading on the curve.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, the Holy Scriptures that the Apostles testified to, are the final authority.

Does it have a name today? Where can we get a copy of the true, sound, pure, sure...word of God, that is true from the beginning, that an all powerful LORD God promised to preserve forever?

musterion

"as close as we can get to them"

Hence their sitting comfortably at the feet of gurus, and hating you when you won't.

They will never admit it but lots of people over the past 2,000 years have wrongly believed their guru/pope/priest/prophet/minister/pastor/teacher will shield them at the Judgment. "But Lord, that's what ________ told me to believe!"

Status
Not open for further replies.