Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
We are half an eternal Soul created by Our Mother and Father (God). We have a physical body and a spirit body for use when our physical body is asleep and after death.

The Universe is a physical manifestation of God, each so called black hole at the centre of each galaxy is one of us. Yes, we are each a universe.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We are half an eternal Soul created by Our Mother and Father (God). We have a physical body and a spirit body for use when our physical body is asleep and after death.

The Universe is a physical manifestation of God, each so called black hole at the centre of each galaxy is one of us. Yes, we are each a universe.

This is gonna be fun.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
New Age Moonbeams

New Age Moonbeams

"Other"
Moonbeams.
Sigh.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116110-Interpretation&p=4611742&viewfull=1#post4611742

AMR

Truster

Heretic.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Lol

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I think you're on to something stephen

Last edited:
Reactions: Lon

stephencbh

BANNED
Banned
Moonbeam theology. :doh:

I have not heard of moonbeam before now but I see there is mention of it on this forum.

I use feel it in your heart theology, in fact I would say the Holy Spirit is the spirit of Truth.

The 'if it's in the bible it must be true theology' has had plenty of time to fruit but has not.

Truster

Heretic, a person who believes in a Heresy.
Heresy, a belief contrary to traditional religious doctrine.

Yes I am a heretic and thankfully in this day in age the Church won't burn me at the stake.

But, you will burn, unless you are granted repentance.

Status
Not open for further replies.