ECT Some tools for diagramming sentences

Interplanner

Your grammar is totally wrong on 'gospel of the kingdom' and on Gal 2. That is the topic here. I mean the specific grammar/diagramming examples right now.

Interplanner

The GOOD NEWS of the kingdom is not hard to understand.

You're right but not why you think. It is the same one gospel of Is 61 and Lk 4 and it BELONGS TO the kingdom of Christ who is the promised ruler out of Jesse of Is 11 (Rom 15).

It is not hard to understand.

The kingdom is not a gospel. There was one gospel preached as it spread. Denied for a while by the closest followers, apparently after Jn 6.

SaulToPaul 2

D'ism is a mess, I know. You have no support for not saying the verse is about the Gentiles when there are piles of indicators (like the Great Commission) that he was to reach all nations. Same with Gen 12 and 15, to bless all nations, finally clarified by Paul. Nothing in the NT is concerned about the intra Israel problem like you are, except for the degrading way the Jews treated the Samaritans, on which your club always sounds backward.

Matthew 10:23 (KJV)

Interplanner

Gal 2:7 using Greek
but instead (C) they (N) saw (V) that I was entrusted with evangelizing the uncircumcised just as Peter was evangelizing the circumcised (compound AV phrase)
>I (N) was entrusted (V) with evangelizing (participle) the uncircumcised (DO)
(just as) Peter (N) was (V)(repeat participle) the circumcised (DO).

It helps to see that v8 is set up exactly the same way about apostleship, and that uncircumcised are now called Gentiles. God's one same power made each of them apostles and one same Gospel was entrusted to each.

SaulToPaul 2

Gal 2:7 using Greek
but instead (C) they (N) saw (V) that I was entrusted with evangelizing the uncircumcised just as Peter was evangelizing the circumcised (compound AV phrase)
>I (N) was entrusted (V) with evangelizing (participle) the uncircumcised (DO)
(just as) Peter (N) was (V)(repeat participle) the circumcised (DO).

It helps to see that v8 is set up exactly the same way about apostleship, and that uncircumcised are now called Gentiles. God's one same power made each of them apostles and one same Gospel was entrusted to each.

Have you gone back to Genesis yet, and studied how God dealt with Abraham in circumcision vs how God dealt with Abraham in uncircumcision?

I didn't think so.

Danoh

Have you gone back to Genesis yet, and studied how God dealt with Abraham in circumcision vs how God dealt with Abraham in uncircumcision?

I didn't think so.

That is exactly the same two-fold, things that differ principle in Romans 11's graffing in, that you read right past.

Right Divider

Body part
You're right but not why you think.
Thanks Dr. Phil

It is the same one gospel of Is 61 and Lk 4 and it BELONGS TO the kingdom of Christ who is the promised ruler out of Jesse of Is 11 (Rom 15).
Yep, same ruler as this:

Matt 2:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:6) And thou Bethlehem, [in] the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

The King of Israel will rule over His people, and in turn the whole earth.

No, it's not. It makes me wonder why you don't understand it.

The kingdom is not a gospel.
:rotfl:

There was one gospel preached as it spread. Denied for a while by the closest followers, apparently after Jn 6.
Was it the "gospel that BELONGS TO the grace of God"?

SaulToPaul 2

You're right but not why you think. It is the same one gospel of Is 61 and Lk 4 and it BELONGS TO the kingdom of Christ who is the promised ruler out of Jesse of Is 11 (Rom 15).

The kingdom is not a gospel. There was one gospel preached as it spread. Denied for a while by the closest followers, apparently after Jn 6.

:doh:

The geniuses miss the simplest things.

Interplanner

Thanks Dr. Phil

Yep, same ruler as this:

Matt 2:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:6) And thou Bethlehem, [in] the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

The King of Israel will rule over His people, and in turn the whole earth.

No, it's not. It makes me wonder why you don't understand it.

:rotfl:

Was it the "gospel that BELONGS TO the grace of God"?

It is that king RD because it became true in Christ. He was not offering another monarchy then (we know that from several passages from the gospel accounts) and he was not offering another monarchy in the distant future; we know that from its absence in NT thought. The only place is some passages in the OT, where we also read:

'you need to observe my sabbath, not of setting aside a day, but of feeding the hungry and doing the right things, etc.', Is 58.

Apply that to all the prophetic visions about kingdoms etc and you'll land somewhere close to 'in Christ.'

re the gospel of the grace of God. Did you look up the Greek cases? It's not that hard. Some commentaries are called Greek commentaries because they keep all these things sorted out. The 'of the grace' is possessive whereas the others are indicative or genetive cases.

It does belong to the grace of God in the sense of not belonging to the law, which the Judaizers were trying to make happen in Gal 3:1, and calling certain mixtures the gospel. See also 2 Cor 10, also re Judaizers.

Right Divider

Body part
It is that king RD because it became true in Christ. He was not offering another monarchy then (we know that from several passages from the gospel accounts) and he was not offering another monarchy in the distant future; we know that from its absence in NT thought. The only place is some passages in the OT, where we also read:

'you need to observe my sabbath, not of setting aside a day, but of feeding the hungry and doing the right things, etc.', Is 58.

Apply that to all the prophetic visions about kingdoms etc and you'll land somewhere close to 'in Christ.'

re the gospel of the grace of God. Did you look up the Greek cases? It's not that hard. Some commentaries are called Greek commentaries because they keep all these things sorted out. The 'of the grace' is possessive whereas the others are indicative or genetive cases.

It does belong to the grace of God in the sense of not belonging to the law, which the Judaizers were trying to make happen in Gal 3:1, and calling certain mixtures the gospel. See also 2 Cor 10, also re Judaizers.
:french: