Since Christ's blood is not for Gentiles, will 2P2Pers please explain what atones

musterion

Indeed, he went to great effort to separate out the things IP desires to blend.

With all respect, I've concluded that only the truly ignorant and unlearned (as I used to be and, in many things, still am) who seek to "blend" the Bible. It makes perfect sense...humanly speaking...that it should all be a unit with just one good news, for example.

It's the hardened ones like IP and others on TOL -- who can have the plain truth of WHAT IT SAYS pointed out time after time but still reject it -- that aren't just about "blending." I now believe they're actually about neutralizing the revelation of the mystery in favor of seeking to know Christ according to His fleshly time on earth, which means following Him by their own works.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
His blood is our means of atonement (Lev. 17:10–14).

As a reminder SaulToPaul number 57 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Spam link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

SaulToPaul 2

With all respect, I've concluded that only the truly ignorant and unlearned (as I used to be and, in many things, still am) who seek to "blend" the Bible. It makes perfect sense...humanly speaking...that it should all be a unit with just one good news, for example.

It's the hardened ones like IP and others on TOL -- who can have the plain truth of WHAT IT SAYS pointed out time after time but still reject it -- that aren't just about "blending." I now believe they're actually about neutralizing the revelation of the mystery in favor of seeking to know Christ according to His fleshly time on earth, which means following Him by their own works.

And they are covetous, wanting to be Israel.

SaulToPaul 2

As a reminder SaulToPaul number 57 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:
Spam Link Removed

You were banned for this slander a few months ago. You never learn.
Post reported.

THERE IS ONE TRIUNE GOD, Father, Son, Holy Ghost

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
He's just making it all up now. Word salad, designed to confuse and cause confusion.

Do you reject the blood atonement? :smokie: Lev. 17:10–14

As a reminder musterion is number 60 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Spam Link removed

SaulToPaul 2

Do you reject the blood atonement? :smokie: Lev. 17:10–14

As a reminder musterion is number 60 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Spam Link Removed

Disrupting the thread with your silly lists.
Posts reported.

glorydaz

You must be hallucinating. Fess up.....you got into your daddy's still.

dodge

Christ died for all. The blood of the new covenant is for who God said it was for.
This is not difficult, it's a matter of believing the Bible means what it says, which you do not.

How is it those in MAD say Jesus was only for Israel, but conveniently accept the shedding of His blood and ignore Him in everything else ? Me thinks Satan has massively deceived and confused those in MADness.

Jesus was good enough to save you just not good enough to follow and believe His teachings were for you. Do you not see that Satan has an agenda to remove folks from Jesus and His teachings ?

dodge

Yep :thumb:

Hebrews 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

NOW FOR THE REST OF THE STORY:

Heb 1:1
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Danoh

NOW FOR THE REST OF THE STORY:

Heb 1:1
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

I keep forgeting you are Hebrew :chuckle:

glorydaz

How is it those in MAD say Jesus was only for Israel, but conveniently accept the shedding of His blood and ignore Him in everything else ? Me thinks Satan has massively deceived and confused those in MADness.

Jesus was good enough to save you just not good enough to follow and believe His teachings were for you. Do you not see that Satan has an agenda to remove folks from Jesus and His teachings ?

Oh, maybe you don't know the RISEN LORD has filled us with His Spirit. We now have the inside scoop, if you will. :)