Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Evee said:
Do you know this to be a fact?
I tend to think some protest to much.
Besides it is contagious according to Tom.
Sorta like the flu.
I meant no one here in this conversation, maybe on TOL. And protesting too much is not grounds to accuse someone of being a closet homo. And you misrepresent Tom to say that he thinks homosexuality can be caught like the flu. I know you don't agree with him but don't distort his beliefs like that. :nono:

Evee

You got to be kidding..got to do better than that!
absolutel nothing that says homosexuality is contagious or even refers to it.
Yes I read it all.

Just Tom

HappyMess said:
Not only do I sleep with a woman, I know that I can't catch homosexuality and I don't think about men.

You are so gay its hilarious.

edit: I've just seen your profile.....you are so unbelievably gay. :crackup:

Can you catch mental illness??

No but you can start to think like them and you have caught that..

Your evidence for someone being gay is that they oppose homosexuality. The reason they oppose it is that they are really gay. Thus the evidence for them being a closet gay is that they oppose homosexuality.

You think like a mental patient..Oh that is what homosexuals are besides being criminals and evil sinners..

They just got it taken off the DSM with no evidence thus placing the psychological burden to change off of them and onto society..

So pseduo men like you support homos because you have been deceived into thinking it shows you are secure in your sexuality.. It just show you have the same values as the pervert sociopaths... So sad for you on judgment day..

Evee

kmoney said:
I meant no one here in this conversation, maybe on TOL. And protesting too much is not grounds to accuse someone of being a closet homo. And you misrepresent Tom to say that he thinks homosexuality can be caught like the flu. I know you don't agree with him but don't distort his beliefs like that. :nono:
Go back and read his posts he said it I didn't.
he misrepresents himself. :)

HappyMess

Just Tom said:
Can you catch mental illness??

No but you can start to think like them and you have caught that..

Your evidence for someone being gay is that they oppose homosexuality. The reason they oppose it is that they are really gay. Thus the evidence for them being a closet gay is that they oppose homosexuality.

You think like a mental patient..Oh that is what homosexuals are besides being criminals and evil sinners..

They just got it taken off the DSM with no evidence thus placing the psychological burden to change off of them and onto society..

So pseduo men like you support homos because you have been deceived into thinking it shows you are secure in your sexuality.. It just show you have the same values as the pervert sociopaths... So sad for you on judgment day..

My arguement for you being at least bi is that you don't understand the concept of heterosexuality.

So gay and so much denial. YOU'RE GAY!!!! :rotfl:

Just Tom

Evee said:
You got to be kidding..got to do better than that!
absolutel nothing that says homosexuality is contagious or even refers to it.
Yes I read it all.
So when it says that if God had not left a remnat they would have become like sodom.. That doesn't mean that homos would have taken over and sodomized their children..

Just Tom

HappyMess said:
My arguement for you being at least bi is that you don't understand the concept of heterosexuality.

So gay and so much denial. YOU'RE GAY!!!! :rotfl:

Please what is the concept of "heterosexuality"?

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard...

More homo lover nonsense...

Heterosexual--- is a term that was created by homosexuals to bring normal people to their level do the research.. If homos were going to define themselves by the symptom of their psychological inversion then they needed to name the normal healthy people by their sexual behavior so as to bring them down to their level..

DUH...

Evee

kmoney said:
I never saw him compare it to the flu. :nono:
If my memory serves me correctly one place he did say that was in post 2000. Contagious the flu is contagious.
I was making a point you can't go to walmart and catch homosexuality off the carts. :noway:
Like you can the flu.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Evee said:
If my memory serves me correctly one place he did say that was in post 2000. Contagious the flu is contagious.
I was making a point you can't go to walmart and catch homosexuality off the carts. :noway:
Like you can the flu.
Well Tom isn't saying that either. Evee, what do you believe the cause of homosexuality is?

HappyMess

Just Tom said:
Please what is the concept of "heterosexuality"?

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard...

More homo lover nonsense...

Heterosexual--- is a term that was created by homosexuals to bring normal people to their level do the research.. If homos were going to define themselves by the symptom of their psychological inversion then they needed to name the normal healthy people by their sexual behavior so as to bring them down to their level..

DUH...

:rotfl:

See. No understanding of what it is to be straight. Brilliant. If you think, dream about, or check guys out - You're gay. If you have to consciously stop yourself from thinking about it - YOU'RE STILL GAY! :rotfl:

I dont care about research, or gay agenda. It doesn't come into it. When I'm out I look at women. Women turn my head. Men just don't do it for me. Its not a choice Ive made, it just works that way.

If you cant understand heterosexuality then you are not hetero - YOURE GAY!!!! :thumb:

If you're not :kiss: youre definitely :juggle:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Evee said:
Only if you want to make that decision.
So you think people just decide one day to have sex with the same sex? Are they attracted to them? Do they choose to be attracted to them?

Evee

kmoney said:
So you think people just decide one day to have sex with the same sex? Are they attracted to them? Do they choose to be attracted to them?
I believe so, but I see no point on you grilling me to take the heat off of Tom.
I say pray for sins not kill them for their sins.
This is all I am saying now let Tom stand up for himself OK? :)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Evee said:
I believe so, but I see no point on you grilling me to take the heat off of Tom.
I say pray for sins not kill them for their sins.
This is all I am saying now let Tom stand up for himself OK? :)
I'm just trying to figure out what you think the cause of homosexuality is because that will help you understand why Tom says it is "contagious". If you believe that people can be influenced into homosexuality then in a sense it is contagious. I believe Lighthouse already mentioned molestation as one way in which it can be "contagious". But no, it can't be caught like the flu, but no one is saying it works like that.