Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

HappyMess

Just Gay said:
So you look at women big deal!! I am sure it is cause you are suppressing your gay attractions.

:rotfl:

No, heterosexual people don't need to suppress homosexual thought becuase they just dont have any. You're in no position to define heterosexual thought since you are not one.

You are clearly gay.

You remind me of the ex-military dad in the film "American Beauty".

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Big Mouth Nana said:
If you are referring to me, your insults have no effect. I consider "the lost" source that they come from, and the "father" behind them. I know who your god is, and what lies he has brainwashed you with...SAD, SAD, SAD!!!!
BMN, care to give your thoughts on the verses I posted in 1 Timothy?

Granite

Hall of Fame
I think a lot but not all homophobia is projection, repression, and a big dose of self-loathing.

That said, there are some people who just plain hate homosexual people for the sake of hatred and making themselves feel better.

la_mariposa

You are taking scripture out of context. Look at it as a whole.

1 Timothy 1:3-17 "As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain men not to teach false doctrines any longer nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. These promote controversies rather than God's work—which is by faith. The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. Some have wandered away from these and turned to meaningless talk. They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.
We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that conforms to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service. Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen."

empasis added at your 2 verses.

kmoney said:
1) Do you agree that homosexuality is included in those verses?

Homosexuality is included in those verses. What is the law that you think this verse is refering to? That is the question in issue. I am not disagreeing that homosexuality is preverse and wrong. The question is what is our response to the sinner.

kmoney said:
2) Do you agree that saying the law is for these people means there should be a law against such behavior?

This verse is not saying to make a law, he is talking about the law - his law.

What do you think it means in the above scripture when he says:

"Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life." - 1 Timothy 1:16

If we are to represent Christ on this earth are we not to have that same patiance with sinners..... the worst of sinners?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Just Tom said:
But if it could be shown that you knew what was going on you would be tried as an accomplice.
And how would you go about showing that I knew what was going on, if I have had no contact with the accused?

There are four houses in my immediate vicinity; I do not know who lives in them, nor do I know what goes on in them. This is deliberate on my part, to avoid the entanglements you describe.
Would you not report your neighbor beating his wife in the yard..? Probably not for you..
You're right, I wouldn't. I would intervene: I'd beat the wife-beater to a bloody, quivering pulp and then I'd carve my initials into his face, so he and everybody else would know who did it to him, for the rest of his worthless life.

Do you consider that excessive? I don't. But then, I really, really despise bullies...

la_mariposa

Lighthouse said:
It's not loving to discipline?!:noway:

We are not the ones to discipline our fellow man, were does that come from?

Lighthouse said:
No woder you're so lost...

Did you know the Bible states that we are to judge righteously while on Earth, and that we will judge alongside God on judgment day? And did you know it also says that the government should be God's minister of wrath on the wicked, in the here and now?

Verse please, i have heard that and read it before but i think it may be out of context again.

Lighthouse said:
This has never been about revenge. It's about justice. The justice God wants exacted, in order to lead people to Himself, when they see righteousness in action. And by the way, above where I mentioned the government's role, it's in chapter following the one you just quoted from...

"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same. For he is God's minister to you for good. but if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."
-Romans 13:1-4[Bold Mine]

Out of context again. Lets look at it as a whole.

Romans 13:1-10
"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor. Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law. The commandments, 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not covet,' and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law."

This verse addresses what kmoney brought up earlier: what is the law that God is refering to in 1 Timothy 1:9-10?? Look at Romans 13:8 "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law." The law is love. What is love? Look at 1 Chorinthians 13 I won't quote the whole passage here becasue i beleive i have done that previously on this thread, but just a snap shot 1 Chorinthians 13:4a "Love is patient, love is kind." killing the homosexual could not be considered kind nore could it be conserded as in my last post patiance, as God calls us to have patiance with the 'worst of sinners'.

Lighthouse said:
Because the homosexual refuses to live in peace with anyone, especially with God. And if you can't live in peace with God, who can you live in peace with? I've already answered the rest of the questions.

Who said that the homosexual refuses to live in peace with anyone?? where does that come from??

Lighthouse said:
And? You've said yourself we are not God. And therefore we are unable to give grace to anyone. We cannot forgiove someone their sins. We can only forgive them inasmuch as they have committed wrong against us, and then only if they repent to us for it. And once again, this is about salvation of souls, and has nothing to do with punisment for crimes.

I disagree with the fact that we cannot show grace simple because we are not God. We cannot show perfect grace, but we can try to model God rather than go to the other extreme and murder everyone.

To your second point: EXACTLY it is about the salvation of souls and how are we to save the homosexuals soul when he/she is dead?!?!?!

eisenreich

kmoney said:
To all who say homosexuality shouldn't be a crime, what do you say about these verses:
1Ti 1:9 having known this, that for a righteous man law is not set, but for lawless and insubordinate persons, ungodly and sinners, impious and profane, parricides and matricides, men-slayers,
1Ti 1:10 whoremongers, sodomites, men-stealers, liars, perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that to sound doctrine is adverse,​

1) Do you agree that homosexuality is included in those verses?
2) Do you agree that saying the law is for these people means there should be a law against such behavior?
I'm not expecting an honest or even rational reply from Just Tom (Just Gay), Army of One (Army in my @ss), or Cletus, they have far too much invested in their bigoted worldview to ever see through their own hatred. If they do choose to reply, I'd hope they would attack the facts I'm proposing. I'd ask people like K$, whom I believe actually read responses such as these rather than blankly dismissing them, to read and discern what is most likely in your own minds..

Before I answer the questions, which translation are you using..? The first question hinges upon the translation of the word you used for "sodomites." As we can see from Strong's, the Greek word, "arsenokoites," is translated "them that defile themselves with mankind." If you asked someone what the latter phrase meant, they would scratch their heads; if you asked a Christian, he would immediately connect the term to homosexuals. Why is that? From a side-by-side comparison, other translations of the bible did not have a clear-cut definition of what "arsenokoites" meant, either.

The Jerusalem Bible, German 1968 translated "arsenokoitai" as "child molesters". Of course, fundamentalists ignore that bible translation [as well as Phillips (1958), Jerusalem Bible (French -1955), The Latin Vulgate, (405), etc., of which reject the homosexual interpretation] while accepting the NIV (which is unclear since it has the translation "homosexual offenders").

Robbin Scroggs feels that arsenokoitai refers to a man who uses the services of "call-boys", and that malakoi refers to those "call-boys". In his book, "The New Testament and Homosexuality", Scroggs writes, "If the malakos points to the effeminate call-boy, then the arsenokoites in this context must be the active partner who keeps the malakos as a 'mistress' or who hires him on occasion to satisfy his sexual desires. No more than molakos is to be equated with the youth in general, the eromenos, can arsenokoites be equated with the adult in general, the erastes" (pg. 108). - source

A way to get at the meaning of arsenokoites is to look at other contexts in which the Greek word appeared independently of Paul. These other occurrences (Sibylline Oracles 2.70-77, Acts of John; Theophilus of Antioch Ad Autolycum) suggest that the word refers to some kind of economic exploitation by means of sex (but not necessarily homosexual sex). Perhaps the more important question is why some scholars are certain the word refers to male-male sex in the face of evidence to the contrary. Perhaps ideology has been more important than philology. - source

Getting back to question 1, the word, homosexual, wasn't even coined until the 19th century, so, no homosexuality, as we understand the word today is not included in the verse you supplied as the author had originally intended for it to.

For the second question as to whether there should be a law if homosexuality was included on that list; this is something that has always confused me, and I hope that someone could help me see the Christian perspective.

Assume homosexuality was on "the list," Timothy's list includes liars and perjurers; Paul's list in 1 Corinthians includes adulterers, thieves, and the greedy (K$, this last one may apply "I'm made of money and want more. :greedy: " ;)

My honest question is, why the double-standard, especially when these behaviors are spelled out so plainly and the true meaning of "arsenokoites" is unknown? In our society today, liars, perjurers, adulterers, thieves, and the greedy are frowned upon, but they are ultimately accepted. The same cannot be said of homosexuals.

To answer the second question, if there should be a law against homosexuality by accordance to this list, then the punishment should be equal for all who are guilty. And before you jump on the bandwagon and say, "Fine!" you need to explain how little 6 year olds are going to be punished or put to death if they're caught telling white lies.

la_mariposa

eisenreich said:
I'm not expecting an honest or even rational reply from Just Tom (Just Gay), Army of One (Army in my @ss), or Cletus, they have far too much invested in their bigoted worldview to ever see through their own hatred. If they do choose to reply, I'd hope they would attack the facts I'm proposing. I'd ask people like K$, whom I believe actually read responses such as these rather than blankly dismissing them, to read and discern what is most likely in your own minds..

Before I answer the questions, which translation are you using..? The first question hinges upon the translation of the word you used for "sodomites." As we can see from Strong's, the Greek word, "arsenokoites," is translated "them that defile themselves with mankind." If you asked someone what the latter phrase meant, they would scratch their heads; if you asked a Christian, he would immediately connect the term to homosexuals. Why is that? From a side-by-side comparison, other translations of the bible did not have a clear-cut definition of what "arsenokoites" meant, either.

The Jerusalem Bible, German 1968 translated "arsenokoitai" as "child molesters". Of course, fundamentalists ignore that bible translation [as well as Phillips (1958), Jerusalem Bible (French -1955), The Latin Vulgate, (405), etc., of which reject the homosexual interpretation] while accepting the NIV (which is unclear since it has the translation "homosexual offenders").

Robbin Scroggs feels that arsenokoitai refers to a man who uses the services of "call-boys", and that malakoi refers to those "call-boys". In his book, "The New Testament and Homosexuality", Scroggs writes, "If the malakos points to the effeminate call-boy, then the arsenokoites in this context must be the active partner who keeps the malakos as a 'mistress' or who hires him on occasion to satisfy his sexual desires. No more than molakos is to be equated with the youth in general, the eromenos, can arsenokoites be equated with the adult in general, the erastes" (pg. 108). - source

A way to get at the meaning of arsenokoites is to look at other contexts in which the Greek word appeared independently of Paul. These other occurrences (Sibylline Oracles 2.70-77, Acts of John; Theophilus of Antioch Ad Autolycum) suggest that the word refers to some kind of economic exploitation by means of sex (but not necessarily homosexual sex). Perhaps the more important question is why some scholars are certain the word refers to male-male sex in the face of evidence to the contrary. Perhaps ideology has been more important than philology. - source

Getting back to question 1, the word, homosexual, wasn't even coined until the 19th century, so, no homosexuality, as we understand the word today is not included in the verse you supplied as the author had originally intended for it to.

For the second question as to whether there should be a law if homosexuality was included on that list; this is something that has always confused me, and I hope that someone could help me see the Christian perspective.

Assume homosexuality was on "the list," Timothy's list includes liars and perjurers; Paul's list in 1 Corinthians includes adulterers, thieves, and the greedy (K$, this last one may apply "I'm made of money and want more. :greedy: " ;)

My honest question is, why the double-standard, especially when these behaviors are spelled out so plainly and the true meaning of "arsenokoites" is unknown? In our society today, liars, perjurers, adulterers, thieves, and the greedy are frowned upon, but they are ultimately accepted. The same cannot be said of homosexuals.

To answer the second question, if there should be a law against homosexuality by accordance to this list, then the punishment should be equal for all who are guilty. And before you jump on the bandwagon and say, "Fine!" you need to explain how little 6 year olds are going to be punished or put to death if they're caught telling white lies.

I am using the NIV transilation for everything that I have quoted.

Romans 1:18-32 "18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

28Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

In verse 27 it seems to point dierectly at the acts of homosexuality.

On your last point that all sins incompased in 1 Timothy 1:9-10 as quoted by K$ you are right all sin deserves the same punishment, and because that would condem all mankind to death, Christ came and died on the cross to that all could be saved. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleives in him will not perish but have everlasting life." whosoever refering to all people who may have commited any kind of sin. Our part is to, as the verse states, beleive in him to receive that grace.

More food-for-thought:

Ephesians 2:1-10
"1As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our sinful nature and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath. 4But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast. 10For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

Granite

Hall of Fame
That's not a reponse to anything eisenreich posted. And you people complain about casting pearls before swine...

eisenreich

la_mariposa said:
I am using the NIV transilation for everything that I have quoted.

Romans 1:18-32
[snip]
In verse 27 it seems to point dierectly at the acts of homosexuality.
Thanks for your reply, la_mariposa. Here's something that was once said about Paul:
"He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction." - 2 Peter 3:16

Now, I'm not accusing you of quote-mining or plucking a quote out of context, but it seems that when you look at the first three chapters of Romans, the over-arching theme is expressed in 1:16: “The gospel is the power of God for spiritual freedom (salvation) for all who believe.” Also, notice what Paul said about judging others in Romans 2:1: “Therefore you are without excuse, every one of you who passes judgment, for in that you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.”

Romans 1:26-27 is part of Paul’s vigorous denunciation of idolatrous religious worship and rituals. Read all of Romans 1:18 to 2:4 for the context of the verses. This article provided insight as to what Paul would have been experiencing and writing about in his own time. For anyone interested in the subject, I would highly recommend it. Rather than taking the verse literally, I believe a responsible, objective reader first has to understand the context of how something was written.

If Paul had intended to condemn homosexuals as the worst of all sinners, he certainly had the language skills to do a clearer job of it than emerges from Romans 1:26-27.

la_mariposa said:
On your last point that all sins incompased in 1 Timothy 1:9-10 as quoted by K$ you are right all sin deserves the same punishment, and because that would condem all mankind to death, Christ came and died on the cross to that all could be saved. Whosoever refering to all people who may have commited any kind of sin. Our part is to, as the verse states, beleive in him to receive that grace.
Sorry if this is an ignorant question, I'm still reading through the bible. You say that Christ died so that all could be saved. That was around 30AD. Paul wrote Romans some decades later; why would he have this sort of list? If Christ died for our sins, such a list would be irrelevant.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
HappyMess said:
You can't be naive in being heterosexual or homosexual. You just are what you are. Its not a choice. Again if you think its a choice you haven't experienced homosexuality but bi-sexuality.

This is hilarious.....theology site and and the zealots are gay. :rotfl:
Did I say naive about being homo or hetero? No! Fag.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
HappyMess said:
Not only do I sleep with a woman, I know that I can't catch homosexuality and I don't think about men.
When did I say you could catch homosexuality? I was making a point that it isn't actually contagious.:doh:

You are so gay its hilarious.
I'm not the one who likes it :shut:

edit: I've just seen your profile.....you are so unbelievably gay. :crackup:
:squint:

Okay, I have to ask, does anyone think this tool is asking for me to lay the smack down?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Big Mouth Nana said:
I can just bet that you do!!! He does love the gays. He does not love their sin, or anyone elses. Did God hate all of us before we got saved??? NO. According to this verse He loved us....John 3:16 ~For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
He loved the world before He gave Jesus. If that is hard for you to understand, then you are dumber then I thought.
"4For Thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness; neither shall evil dwell with Thee. 5The foolish shall not stand in Thy sight; Thou hatest all workers of iniquity. 6Thou shalt destroy them that speak lies; the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man."
-Psalm 5:4-6

These verses say He hated us. See, God loved and hated us. Love an hate are not mutually exclusive. One is not the opposite of the other. Apathy is the opposite of love and hate. And God is not apathetic.:nono:

Last edited:

HappyMess

Lighthouse said:
When did I say you could catch homosexuality?
Lighthouse said:
Homosexuality is contagious
lighthouse said:
I was making a point that it isn't actually contagious.
:chuckle:

I'm not the one who likes it
I dont do it, I dont think about it, I cant catch it, I dont have a problem with it becuase it dont effect me. You however? Woaho!!! Youre of the scale. Heterosexuality, you dont understand it, you dont get, you dont have it otherwise you wouldnt be arguing as you do.

As for 'smack down' don't you try any of your kinky stuff on me, maybe if you were a chick - but dude youre a dude. Smack who you want in your own bedroom, just leave me out of it ok :thumb:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
la_mariposa said:
We are not the ones to discipline our fellow man, were does that come from?
So you don't discipline your children?

What do you think Romans 13: 1-5 means?

Verse please, i have heard that and read it before but i think it may be out of context again.
Matthew 7:1-5, John 7:24, and 1 Corinthians 6:2-3

Out of context again. Lets look at it as a whole.

Romans 13:1-10
"Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor. Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law. The commandments, 'Do not commit adultery,' 'Do not murder,' 'Do not steal,' 'Do not covet,' and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law."
And how does one show love? Sometimes it is by rebuke and discipline, when warranted. God disciplines us, does He not? Why? Because He loves us!

This verse addresses what kmoney brought up earlier: what is the law that God is refering to in 1 Timothy 1:9-10?? Look at Romans 13:8 "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law." The law is love. What is love? Look at 1 Chorinthians 13 I won't quote the whole passage here becasue i beleive i have done that previously on this thread, but just a snap shot 1 Chorinthians 13:4a "Love is patient, love is kind." killing the homosexual could not be considered kind nore could it be conserded as in my last post patiance, as God calls us to have patiance with the 'worst of sinners'.
:kookoo:

Who said that the homosexual refuses to live in peace with anyone?? where does that come from??
Experience!

I disagree with the fact that we cannot show grace simple because we are not God. We cannot show perfect grace, but we can try to model God rather than go to the other extreme and murder everyone.
What I said was that we cannot offer teh grace that saves. And executing criminals is not murder, or God would never have commanded us to do so, after commanding is not to murder.:duh:

To your second point: EXACTLY it is about the salvation of souls and how are we to save the homosexuals soul when he/she is dead?!?!?!
We can't save their souls. And if they are not willing to repent before they die, send them to God. Maybe He'll give them one last chance.

And isn;t one more likely to repent when they know how much time they have left? Especially if they have less than a day?:think:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
HappyMess said:
:chuckle:
:doh:

I was explaining that it was not contagious like the flu, moron. I was explaining that someone can become a queer, when they were not already one. Because no one starts out as a queer. No one is born that way.:nono:

I dont do it, I dont think about it, I cant catch it, I dont have a problem with it becuase it dont effect me. You however? Woaho!!! Youre of the scale. Heterosexuality, you dont understand it, you dont get, you dont have it otherwise you wouldnt be arguing as you do.
Are you really this stupid?

Maybe if you took some time to find out what I know about homosexuality, and how I know it, maybe you'd have some understanding. But I doubt it. As Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid."

As for 'smack down' don't you try any of your kinky stuff on me, maybe if you were a chick - but dude youre a dude. Smack who you want in your own bedroom, just leave me out of it ok :thumb:
You're new, so I'll explain to you that this website is also known as TruthSmack.com. And when I'm in the mood [you're putting me in the mood] I smack people around with the truth, as do the other people who know the truth. You are obviously one of those people who does not know the truth. And if someone got you drunk, you'd have an announcement.*

*Thanks to Carlos Mencia for that line.

HappyMess

Lighthouse said:
Maybe if you took some time to find out what I know about homosexuality, and how I know it, maybe you'd have some understanding.
There's no way Im going there dude. Maybe if you knew heterosexuality and how I know it you'd have some understanding. Maybe if you got to know a woman....

And if someone got you drunk, you'd have an announcement.*

*Thanks to Carlos Mencia for that line.

If thats an insinuation that people do gay things when they're drunk then you are definitely not hetero. Ive been drunk plenty of times, done plenty of things that I regret, woken up with some people that I shouldn't have- not particularly proud of it but they've all had the right bits somewhere near the right places. Not once have I ever gone anyway where you seem to think people go when under the influence. If this is the case of yourself then sorry dude but drinking only removes your inhibitions, you dont do stuff that is completely opposed to your nature.

Time to come clean, you sometimes think of men sexually don't you.