Select your favorite seasons (you can pick more than one)

Select your favorite seasons (you can pick more than one)

• Summer

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Fall

Votes: 46 62.2%
  • Winter

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Spring

Votes: 26 35.1%

• Total voters

Free-Agent Smith

I like the fall because it's all about the harvest, hunting and watching leaves change colors.

I like winter best though. It's not hot and I don't have to mow the grass or rake leaves.

The Berean

kmoney said:
Spring and Summer. Fall is close behind those and Winter is leagues behind those 3. I hate winter! :madmad:

:CRASH: :denver:
k-mo, you're at it again with the :CRASH: I'm starting to worry about you. :noid:

Jackson

Dread Helm said:
No winter-appreciators apparently....

:hetro: :denver:
I love winter especially here in AZ. Summer is more than hot. Nothing like not being able to touch anything in your car during the summer because you could bake a turkey in it.
Although I really do like going to Lake Powell during the summer.

Winter here in AZ is cold but it almost always warms up during the day. Here in Cottonwood the days are around 50 or 60 and the nights are low to mid twenties.

swanca99

Spring and fall. There are about 2 months in each when you don't need either the heater or the air conditioner here.

Morphy

The best is summer. The second is winter if it is snowy. The worst is fall - cold, rainy, trees drop leaves as if everything was going to die.

BTW: Poland has a little bit colder climate than most of the US that's why summers here are not as bad.

MrsDearDelmar

Delmar said:
Put me down as a four seasons kind of guy!
Aww, come on, you know, like me, you love the fall! Bonfires, snuggling to keep warm... Ohhh, and the beautiful leaves. I love watching the kids play in leaf piles!!!! :cool:

mercyschild

I am from Northern MN, and so my reply of winter comes as an oddity to alot of people as winters here can be so cold. However, I think the part I love about winter more than sledding, skiing, and all those other winter activities, is knowing what is hidden underneath all that snow and cold. I also love the sticky snow falls that leave snow on every branch ...nothing like it on earth!!! Oh yeah, and I do have this small obsession with snow ball fights and building snow forts...must be the youth pastor in me?

Four O'Clock

Re: Fall

Re: Fall

Just great here in Indiana; changing leaves, crispy weekends, college football, evening bonfires.
Driving down to Nashville, IN on the weekends for shopping thru town and walks in the state park. Pumpkins, decorative gourds, hayrides...etc
Plus Fall always seems to fill me with a bit of nostalgia and melancholy (not depression) which fortunately seems to always give way to a spirituality that seems stronger than at any other time of year.
In two weeks I will head again to Trappist, KY for a weekend retreat at the Gethsemeni monastary which has been funtioning continuously since 1848. Meals provided, a small room with bed and table. 7 litergies a day in the chapel including one at 3:15 AM (my favorite) - meals taken in silence. Plus miles of woods with pathways leading to nowhere or to icons and statues deep in the woods.
Although not Catholic, I always come back spiritually refreshed and even more anxious to serve my Lord.
Plus the cheeses and the bourbon fudge that the monks manufacture is not too shabby either!

So, yes, I guess my favorite season is Fall by a wide margin...