Select your favorite seasons (you can pick more than one)

Select your favorite seasons (you can pick more than one)

• Summer

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Fall

Votes: 46 62.2%
  • Winter

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Spring

Votes: 26 35.1%

• Total voters

Sharri

QUOTE=Knight]What are your favorite seasons of the year and why?[/QUOTE]

fall & winter, Hockey and snow :denver:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
We don't really have winter in Tennessee, more like an Extended Fall into an Early Spring.....

I hate when they turn the clocks back and it gets dark at 5:00. :mad:

Oh, and Nomad's joke about K-mo milking his cows: :darwinsm:

[That poor kid provides endless opportunities to deride him] :devil:

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Winter is :first: I like snow. fall is second, spring's third, summer's fourth. I do like summer, though, don't get me wrong. Summer vacation is awesome.

Ps82

I love the fall ... the invigoration I feel in my soul as the change is felt within the chill of wind and as the colors that were hidden in the leaves suddenly are revealed.

When I was young and rode horseback ... my horse was always frisky in the fall. He was prone to break into a run with the least encouragement, and as the leaves whirled around us in the wind ... I felt like we could at any moment escape the bounds of this realm.

Oh, the anticipation that comes to me with fall.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like all four seasons. Spring: because I love to see the grass and trees getting green again after three months of everything being dead. Summer: I hated summer with a passion until I moved from California to Indiana. It was way too hot. Now, we rarely have temperatures of 100 degrees or more. So, I like summer again. Fall: I love the changing of the leaves. Winter: I've always loved winter. I'd have to say it's my favorite. Growing up where I was lucky to have 120 degrees in the shade for summer is what made me like winter (especially when we get snow) the most. :)

SUTG

Dread Helm said:
Summer and Winter. The others are just transitions. :D

Nonsense!

Summer is a transition between Spring and Fall, and Winter is just a transition back from Fall to Spring. Hence, there are really only two seasons (Spring and Fall), and the trasitions between them, which you apparently refer to as Summer and Winter.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Fall

The Fall

The Fall season, to me it is the most settling and peaceful season :wave:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
In Texas, summer (almost all year long) is not cool.

Here in Colorado, summer is perfect. :Nineveh:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
The only reason Fall is winning right now is because it is Fall and most TOL'ers are optimists enjoying a great Fall. (But most people here know that Summer is really the best!}

ShadowMaid

CRASH said:
The only reason Fall is winning right now is because it is Fall and most TOL'ers are optimists enjoying a great Fall. (But most people here know that Summer is really the best!}

Well thank you for giving us all the compliment! :D

Berean Todd

Fall is easily the best ... well when living somewhere that has fall. Here is Houston, we have either 2 or 4 seasons depending on how you look at it. (Summer, Still Summer, Yep Still Summer, and 1 week of Christmas. Or Hot and DANG Hot, whichever you prefer).

But up north the fall, when the breeze gets cool, the leaves change colors, the smell of burning leaves ... oh man, do I love fall. After that would be winter, and snow ... although I do know and remember that 9 months of winter is as bad as 12 months of summer ...

the Sibbie

Summer, summer, summer, and summer! It's the best! Sure it gets a little hot sometimes, but I hate the cold and would rather be hot than cold! I'm afraid to think of :denver: winters.

I do like the new scents and scenery that come with fall and spring, though. Winter only gets a slight thumbs up with the snow falls just right.