Select your favorite seasons (you can pick more than one)

Select your favorite seasons (you can pick more than one)

• Summer

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Fall

Votes: 46 62.2%
  • Winter

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Spring

Votes: 26 35.1%

• Total voters

JoyfulRook

Summer and Winter. The others are just transitions. :D

Summer because there's no school. I can go on Vacation! It's warm out! The weather is excellent!
Winter because I live in Colorado. It snows a lot during the winter. And I ski. So Winter is as good as Summer because of snow-skiing!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Evee said:
Fall is my favorite, beautiful colored leaves, blue sky just perfect time.
I agree!

I love the crisp fall mornings and evenings, not to mention the start of the hockey season. :)

Summer is my second favorite.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:D I love every season in Florida except Summer (which kinda stinks since Summer is six months long it seems).....it's just too durn hot!

ShadowMaid

I'm not entirely sure how I can pick! There are so many things about each season I like..... I'll go with summer and fall though.

Summer is counseling! Definitely my highlight of the year! And fall is festivals, bright colours and perfect weather!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Spring and Summer. Fall is close behind those and Winter is leagues behind those 3. I hate winter! :madmad:

:CRASH: :denver:

Nomad

I haven't lived in places with a real winter or fall (with changing leaves)...

San Diego had nice springs, Texas has nice falls, and winters sometimes are just extended falls...Richmond had the closest things to winters...Hawai'i has nice summers...

so, San Diego-Spring, Hawai'i-Summer, Texas-Fall, Richmond-Winter.

Why, to get in all those, I'd have to be...some sort of Nomad...:think:

Nomad

kmoney said:
Spring and Summer. Fall is close behind those and Winter is leagues behind those 3. I hate winter! :madmad:

:CRASH: :denver:

hands get cold milking in the winer...:freak:

JoyfulRook

Nomad said:
spare me your mistletoe...that's probably the only time you get a kiss...

heyo!

:chuckle:
Uhm....yah....well....people who say that are.....uh...stupidheads.....yeah.

:chuckle:

Evee

Knight said:
I agree!

I love the crisp fall mornings and evenings, not to mention the start of the hockey season. :)

Summer is my second favorite.
Yes the crisp fall days is great my second would be spring if it is not raining everyday.
I really hate rain except in the summer.
My third season would be summer I do hate humidity though. ;)
Then winter is my least favorite.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My favorite is Summer until the very end of Summer when I'm tired of it and that's when my favorite is Fall until the very end of Fall when I'm tired of it because that's when my favorite is Winter until the very end of Winter when I'm tired of it and that's when my favorite is Spring until the very end of Spring when I'm tired of it because that's when my favorite is Summer until the very end of Summer when I'm tired of it because that's when......

Seriously, if I had to put them in order it would be...

Summer
Fall
Spring
Winter

Kimberlyann

My favorite season is summer, I love the sun and all the summer fun. Spring comes in second it's a beautiful and optimistic time of year. I love the weather in the fall and the beautiful colors of the leaves. Its gorgeous out side this time of year, but I get depressed because I know winter is coming. I don't care for winter.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Kimberlyann said:
I don't care for winter.

Same here. I like a few things about it but pretty much, I could just leave it.